The Challenge: Champs vs. Stars - (Early Pre-departure Speculation)

10494 posts / 0 new
Last post

gamer73 wrote:

Miranda Cosgrove looking rough :/

Banned for speaking down on Icon Brooke. 

I WOULD DIE IF LEGEND BROOKE RETURNED

....That's Brooke? Didn't even recognize her.

....That's Brooke? Didn't even recognize her.

If it is Rivals it's pretty obvious what we're getting for girls. For guys not so much.

Veronica / Britni

Kailah / Cara Maria

Jenna / Jemmye (or KellyAnne)

Alicia / Tyranny (or Taylor)

Katrina / Tyara (or Jennifer)

Sylvia / Madison

Marie / Tori

I would DIE if legend brooke returned too bad she has a real job and her life together, I was told she long moved on

Brooke >>> Jenn and Colie

If it is Rivals it's pretty obvious what we're getting for girls. For guys not so much. Veronica / BritniKailah / Cara MariaJenna / Jemmye (or KellyAnne)Alicia / Tyranny (or Taylor)Katrina / Tyara (or Jennifer)Sylvia / MadisonMarie / Tori

If Jenna miraculously gets her foot fixed I'll believe its Rivals.

The lack of AA women on this show is seriously disgusting. ✌️

Tya would be a force on the challenge, she was in track and field and was in the Junior Olympics. #AthleticQueen 

Receipts? Those are her claims but Kim and others have said that's false.

Jenna is not going to going to be on this challenge. She still recovering from her fractures....

As the person who found that info about tyara, I have been unable to find the slightest proof. 

Rw Denver cast as a whole<<<

Jenna is not going to going to be on this challenge. She still recovering from her fractures....

i was just about to ask

and she said it herself on twitter

South Africa as the location pls

The lack of AA women on this show is seriously disgusting. ✌️

Brooke >>> Jenn and Colie

i loved Jenn and Colie sooo much. Miss those two. Brooke didn't do much for me, the only thing I remember about her is Ev crying when she lost on Gauntlet 3

Psy4potato wrote:

Challenge 17 wrote:Nah they shouldn't be lazy and stay in the USA. Africa or Europe please.  Japan and fiji would also be sweet 

i don't think that would be lady...there are some nice spots here they could film at and it might I feel like their travel expenses would be cut in half. 

A lot of cast members like that they get to travel to new places they have never been, going somewhere like California seriously diminishes that 

Yikes, I did not mean to say lady in my last post to you! I forget what word I was trying to use, but AutoCorrect got the best of me  lol  that probably sounded a lot router that I meant it to be. It wasn't supposed be rude at all  Lol

I did get that though,  going to  a new place is awesome, but it seem kind of pointless when they weren't even allowed to leave the house unless it was a group outing to a bar. It seems like they're becoming a little more relaxed though with the rules, hopefully they keep going in that direction. I remember back in the day that's why so many cast member start complaining and stop coming because they were too crazy with no one leaving the house. 

Give Israel a chance as a location.

miranda cosgrove looks different

A lot of them stay a few days or a week after they are eliminated 

gamer73 wrote:

Miranda Cosgrove looking rough :/

lmao guess I wasn’t the only one :/

I think Vevmo might break again. But this time for good. 

Share that tea!

Oh, **** yes.  We need some good news. 

Can’t wait for Violletta to debut and send Cara Maria home in Hall Brawl 

Landon ************* Lueck is coming back ❤️❤️❤️❤️

LurkerNoMore wrote:

Landon ************* Lueck is coming back ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'd croak if king closet returned❤️

Landon highkey boring though so all he needs to do is smash people and win.

Pages

Topic locked