The Challenge: Rivals 3 - Leroy Garrett and Averey Tressler

253 posts / 0 new
Last post

For real Averey is bangin. At this point I could care less if they make sense as a pair because I just need her on the show!

Averey is gorgeous. I'm praying she does everything that Leroy says because if she doesn't...

averey is looking hot on instagram lately aside from her eyebrows, but this pic does not do her justice lol... 

mickeyflo24 wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

mickeyflo24 wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
JL81790 wrote:I'm a fan of these two but I'm shocked they managed to put a paragraph together for them. Possibly the weakest rivalry in three seasons, jumping over Tyrie/Dummybear. 

Ty/Leroy is the weakest rivalry atleast they have some footage for this, while for ty/leroy they didnt even had any type of footage.

umm no Tyrie and Dummybear was HANDS DOWN the weakest rivalry. and they did have footage of Leroy and Ty rivalry. 

Whats was the footage Leroy holding TY back for fighting Adam R on Rivals 1?

yes. it was before they were picking teams for Rivals 2 so i can see why you would think they had no footage.

so by that logic adam and bananas are rivals because he held adam back.....

Technically no. if i remember correctly Leroy did more than that. Leroy went straight to Ty and told him to **** (or something similar to that), then Leroy and Ty started to grapple each other. And that was the clip they showed on Rivals 2. https://youtu.be/oHgR2lnN2vM right about 2:10

 

Challenge 17 wrote:

mickeyflo24 wrote:

PinkRose wrote:
mickeyflo24 wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
JL81790 wrote:I'm a fan of these two but I'm shocked they managed to put a paragraph together for them. Possibly the weakest rivalry in three seasons, jumping over Tyrie/Dummybear. 

Ty/Leroy is the weakest rivalry atleast they have some footage for this, while for ty/leroy they didnt even had any type of footage.

umm no Tyrie and Dummybear was HANDS DOWN the weakest rivalry. and they did have footage of Leroy and Ty rivalry. 

Whats was the footage Leroy holding TY back for fighting Adam R on Rivals 1?

yes. it was before they were picking teams for Rivals 2 so i can see why you would think they had no footage.

so by that logic adam and bananas are rivals because he held adam back.....

Exactly! Roll my eyes lol TY/Leroy were good friends since the first rivals, that doesnt count as footage.Production manipulate that footage to made it seem like they were going at it, when in reality if you watched the first rivals  it was just leroy holding ty back. Weakest Rivalry ever.

https://youtu.be/oHgR2lnN2vM  starting at  2:04 Leroy and Ty actually got into a small but still physical altercation so no. and Leroy did cuss at Ty and you can tell by Leroy's actions that they weren't happy with each other. plus there's also the elimination on Exes. 

God damn Averey is gorgeous!

Their team picture looks like  it could be a poster for a movie or video game IMO.

Averey looks gorgeous in their team interview

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/6cetfm/the-challenge-rivals-iii-averey-leroy-guy-code

Averey is soo pretty!! I like this team a lot. 

I love RoyLee.  He plays the game clean. He's a decent guy and  comedic relief. I hope he wins a challenge. It seems like he doesn't have that competitive edge anymore. The challenges are just a vacation for him nowadays.

I love RoyLee.  He plays the game clean. He's a decent guy and  comedic relief. I hope he wins a challenge. It seems like he doesn't have that competitive edge anymore. The challenges are just a vacation for him nowadays.

I love Leroy too.. If I was ever living in the challenge house I would definitely want him there just to hangout with.

LOVE AVEREY!

She's my favorite Challenger from the new era <3

AVERY IS HOT AF IN THAT VIDEO. GOT DAMN!    Her & Jonna for #TeamPretty partnership next season pls. 

I love RoyLee.  He plays the game clean. He's a decent guy and  comedic relief. I hope he wins a challenge. It seems like he doesn't have that competitive edge anymore. The challenges are just a vacation for him nowadays.

i can verify that this has been true since Rivals 2. There is a cash incentive, of course.

I love RoyLee.  He plays the game clean. He's a decent guy and  comedic relief. I hope he wins a challenge. It seems like he doesn't have that competitive edge anymore. The challenges are just a vacation for him nowadays.

Haven't they always been a vacation for him?

Leroy seems out of it in that interview. I wouldn't be surprised if he took a break next season.

Averey is the perfect example of someone who knows her body and herself.  Her makeup is on point and not over done.  Her natural beauty shines through.

I disagree with LeRoy losing his competitive edge. It did seem like it during Free Agents, he just went with the flow and went for the draw every time I think that's why it seems that way. But the next season in Exes 2, the dude was a beast. He brought his A game, he wanted to win this season and you could see it. Went in and beasted 4 eliminations against 3 good teams and made the final. Bloodlines seemed like he wanted his cousin to do well more than anything but her DQ hurt them both. I think Avery is a great partner, and they could do really well.

In comparison to Rivals 1 and Exes 1, he's not as competitive. I think because he is paid to be on the show, that's enough for him. 

she doesnt need much make up from the get go since her bone structure is already striking and glamorous. its usually potato faced women with sloppy faces that need to cake their faces with shovels of make up so they can draw on "cheekbones"that they dont naturally have(jenna)

Everytime I see their team pic I feel like thier awkwardly to close together.

she doesnt need much make up from the get go since her bone structure is already striking and glamorous. its usually potato faced women with sloppy faces that need to cake their faces with shovels of make up so they can draw on "cheekbones"that they dont naturally have(jenna)

Jenna does not wear a lot of make up!

Everytime I see their team pic I feel like thier awkwardly to close together.

I feel like they only have sexual tension

avereys a freak so I could see her wanting to have  hate sex with leroy 

v123 wrote:

she doesnt need much make up from the get go since her bone structure is already striking and glamorous. its usually potato faced women with sloppy faces that need to cake their faces with shovels of make up so they can draw on "cheekbones"that they dont naturally have(jenna)

Jenna does not wear a lot of make up!

I can tell. I can tell that she needs it too

^^^ Jenna doesn't need it and looks better without it. 

I feel like there won't be an Exes 3 because Leroy and Bananas won't have partners.

Jenna has a mushy peanut head. Of course she needs it. She can't even get away without bleaching her hair blonde which is the biggest cheat for girls when they want attention since blonde in itself can make an otherwise invisibly average girl into something that attracts men. There's a huge market for men who LOVE blondes no matter how homely or nasty they are. Hey She's fat but she has blonde hair so Well still have sex. Hey she has No *** but she has blonde hair So Well still have sex. Hey youre a tranny with AIDS and crabs but she/he has blonde hair so Well still have sex. Hey you have the face of Jenna campono but you have blonde hair so Well still have sex 

I feel like there won't be an Exes 3 because Leroy and Bananas won't have partners.

I think they could get Joi for Leroy(I think they messed with each other at some point, someome correct me if I'm wrong) And they'll probably pay some AYTO bitch off to be his partner and say that had an "off camera" relationship.

Bananas high school sweetheart would show up and be his partner

Pages