The Challenge: World Championship (Season 1)- Spoilers Discussion Thread

8088 posts / 0 new
Last post

Jordan really popular as hell to all the cast. They respect the goat. You gotta 

I'm cool with Jordan but I think HE is the one who be making the effort, not the other way around. Like he is always the first to follow castmates and stuff, he is the one always linking up with someone if not the castmates then its the castmate's own friends lol.

I'm cool with Jordan but I think HE is the one who be making the effort, not the other way around. Like he is always the first to follow castmates and stuff, he is the one always linking up with someone if not the castmates then its the castmate's own friends lol.

He rarely follows cast members first, lol. The entire global cast is following him (except Claudia & Kiki). He's not following most of them. 

I feel like there is a lot of hype around the Argentina one over there

https://twitter.com/fedeebongiorno/status/1607877001528086529?s=46&t=WbLxAi9xHYjZzzWnq9K01Q

But I feel like after they watched episode 1 it will die down. But it would be funny that the spinoff where the usual producers weren't  involved ends up being the only sucessful one.

i think tc argentina made a good choice of actually casting well known names so i feel like it's gonna do well, tc uk gonna do absolutely terrible tho

who do we think sent home darrell/kiki

edit: zara and wes are another one that i'm very curious about

Who do you guys think lost at the enviable hall brawl?

Who do you guys think lost at the enviable hall brawl?

Emily and Yes destroyed by Tori and Danny in Hall Brawl giggles 

i think tc argentina made a good choice of actually casting well known names so i feel like it's gonna do well, tc uk gonna do absolutely terrible tho

The only reason I want the Argentina to succeed is because I know it would hurt their ego that the one that they didn't have the usual production and crew is the one that end up being sucessful lol

He rarely follows cast members first, lol. The entire global cast is following him (except Claudia & Kiki). He's not following most of them. 

From what I have seen lately its not that rare. He was never on a season with Big T and followed her recently (she hasn't followed back yet)

Do you guys think Amber had fun this season

From what I have seen lately its not that rare. He was never on a season with Big T and followed her recently (she hasn't followed back yet)

He did Total Madness w/ her. Edit: She linked up w/ them while they were filming the reunion last month. Who else?

When Rob from Survivor SA crushes the next championship>>>>

Rob and Chapppies gonna run wild

Let me sneak Queen Nicole in this as well from Survivor SA.

GamerVev saying Danny and Sarah did not **** with Tori and Kaycee on the season made my day on.

When does this air

GamerVev saying Danny and Sarah did not **** with Tori and Kaycee on the season made my day on.

then why didn't sarah do anything about it when tori and kaycee both were in that final with her. Kaz thankfully won but still.

then why didn't sarah do anything about it when tori and kaycee both were in that final with her. Kaz thankfully won but still.

we don't know like 85% of the matchups. sarah could've tried and they just won. or she never got the chance given the format was last goes in and winner votes 

Yeah Sarah probably wasn't even in positions to actively do anything. She wasn't good at the dailies on USA. 

Tori and Kaycee were also partners with Ben and Danny so she might not have wanted to go after them 

From the So Dramatic! Podcast:

“It turns out there wasn’t a lot of comradore between the 4 Australian Cast Members. According to a production source Emily had it in for Kiki from Day 1 and actually sabotaged her. Emily had a vendetta for Kiki from the start. From the get-go Emily and Grant had it out for the Australian winners (i.e. Kiki and Troy). They were plotting against them from within. They were in cahoots and working with the Americans to try and get Troy and Kiki out as soon as they could. The source then explained that Emily was plotting against Kiki in many ways to keep her isolated from the other teams. They said she made Kiki feel like she could trust her but meanwhile was working behind her back to sabotage her. For example, Emily put Kiki into the first elimination by collaborating with the Americans to get her into the first elimination. Emily had it out for Kiki from day 1. She would make up rumors about her to other contestants but was giving Kiki false hope that she would have her back to keep Kiki as a number in her alliance when she needed her. She was also telling Kiki she couldn’t trust the other teams and to stay away from them. She was honest just horrible to her, she’s a real c**t of a person. The source added “I think she’s deeply jealous of Kiki and so she tried to isolate her from the rest of the cast.” The source also included that none of the crew liked working with Emily either.” 

Oop! Lowkey this could be good if editing is good...

What a joke lol. So the americans teamed up with her to get kiki out- who looks more intimidating- kiki or emily? So stupid lol. I wonder if it was just the female americans

Come on...now you know better.

OH HELL NO!!! emily messed with my girl i'm maddddd kiki was for sure the nicest of the bachi alliance and never directly went after emily so i don't get it

Emily seems like the girl to befriend Tory and Kayzzz

kiki still a winner, won the first elimination and emily only made it one place higher than her TAKE THAT EMILY.

;( let me live in my fantasy like you do in the AS4 thread

;( let me live in my fantasy like you do in the AS4 thread

Touche lol.

emily is dumb as hell for that no wonder she lost again, same for grant

i'm annoyed that Emily outplaced Kiki, but the cherry on top is Grant did the worst (again). Hate Kaycee but i'm glad her and Troy outplaced Emily so she never gets the last laugh

ik emily was mad as hell when she set kiki up day 1 to go into elimination and then kiki won 3-0

Pages