The Challenge: Final Reckoning (Spoilers Discussion)

15042 posts / 0 new
Last post

The sneak peak wont be nothing special. Probably like what they had with the Rivals 3 sneak peak.

i might be the only one but if I can just see Jersey colors I’ll be fine with it, I’m not expecting much 

If I'm not so reliable why are you on my page? Im confused *****? Pink rose mind your ******* business and **** off my page hoe. You mad Bc I got my own sources closeted ***.

The profanity! Are we mad today?

Funny scenario, the preview shows a confessional of someone talking shit. The mercenaries that haven’t left yet watch it and tell people when they get into the game 

thefatskinnyguy wrote:

The sneak peak wont be nothing special. Probably like what they had with the Rivals 3 sneak peak.

i might be the only one but if I can just see Jersey colors I’ll be fine with it, I’m not expecting much 

Jerseys would be cool  hope maybe they can show at least the first challenge clips but im sure nothing has really been edited yet so thats probably a dream. " Welcome to The Challenge: Final Reckoning" end clip

Currently .... LOL

I am dead oml

So is all this cuz Amanda hooked up with bananas? Cuz I’m confused and p.s. hate him all day but his body is amazing and he has great skin☕️

Don't they both hate each other? I seem to remember Amanda referring to him as an old man

Considering some of the petulant buffoonery I feel like slides around here, I can only imagine how much of a ******* that clown had to be in order to get himself banned. That's like getting kicked out of the Special Olympics for being too "special"

Amanda has not and will never hook up with Bananas. Y’all are really on some crack today.

Amanda has not and will never hook up with Bananas. Y’all are really on some crack today.

Yeah, Trillmanda has standards. 

but what did Amanda do tho

but what did Amanda do tho

The Queen bopped Crabmila 3 or 4 times. 

I can see Zach wanting to send in Joss and Sylvia to a elimination because he is very much threatened by joss and that is why the spoiler team says the lavender ladies are not ALL working together this season. Key word ALL.  Amanda loyalty has always been to Smash, Shane and Nelson over sylvia anyways. 

Then please spill why Amanda is cancelled lol that was the only thing I could think that would make people turn on her

A lot of women on the cast say bananas personality is what makes him attractive...they say he's funny and charming lol...I would also imagine him having 6 wins is also a turn on to them lol

I literally never saw Angela in a good mood...I  watched her since bgc and she is always pissed off lol

Bananas is great to look at don't get me wrong, too bad he's literal garbage. No redeeming qualities because of that.

EHHH wrong....It actually goes Ashley - Shane - Amanda - Sylvia.  Ash and Shane are attached at the hip.  With Shane obviously comes Nelson, and with Nelson comes Amanda.  Sylvia is definitely an outlier right now.  

HonestTea101 wrote:

I really don't think it's an act. I used to think it was the dumb blonde thing, but I feel like no logical person would risk their own health for a TV show. She's two chocolate chips short of a cookie.

I think she definitely overplays it. There is no way an adult american would think that every state had a president. And if she really is that dumb then she needs serious help.

You are definitely underestimating the stupidity of a very alarming amount of adults (grown *** men & women) in the U.S. lol

Bananas is great to look at don't get me wrong, too bad he's literal garbage. No redeeming qualities because of that.

Yeah the US isn’t known for its stellar education⚰️ ⚰️It’s totally possible her and others call governors “presidents”.  We elect so many people it’s hard to keep up tbh

Jenna is just simply dumb I can’t see it being an act anymore.

So seriously slow news day. I just watched Farrah Abraham get her *** numbed so she can get a designer ****** while her daughter keeps commenting hi mom on the live. So yeah can someone  spill some tea soon please cuz I'm bored af

Jenna is dumb as rocks, it’s as simple as that.  Just the other day on her Snapchat she sat there in her car for an hour with a flat tire waiting on someone to help her. She didn’t even bother calling AAA or getting out of her car to ask someone.

Wait amanda and bananas hoooked up?

Jenna is dumb as rocks, it's as simple as that.  Just the other day on her Snapchat she sat there in her car for an hour with a flat tire waiting on someone to help her. She didn't even bother calling AAA or getting out of her car to ask someone.

***** I'm dead. She probably thinks AAA is Alcoholics Anonymous 

fake news

I literally said “The only thing that would get me to drop Amanda would be her hooking up with Bananas” and now people think that actually happened lmaoooo 

Jenna is dumb as rocks, it's as simple as that.  Just the other day on her Snapchat she sat there in her car for an hour with a flat tire waiting on someone to help her. She didn't even bother calling AAA or getting out of her car to ask someone.

I'm really ******* dead. She's the Challenge version of Rocky from Bad Girls Club.

Currently .... LOL

”they forever got my name in their mouth”

I deadass didn’t even know who they were until today ⚰️⚰️⚰️

Jenna is dumb as rocks, it’s as simple as that.  Just the other day on her Snapchat she sat there in her car for an hour with a flat tire waiting on someone to help her. She didn’t even bother calling AAA or getting out of her car to ask someone.

Comeon.. she had to have called someone lmaooo 

I can’t believe Amanda and Johnny hooked up

Pages

Topic locked