The Challenge: Final Reckoning (Spoilers Discussion) - Part II

24876 posts / 0 new
Last post

ooh, speeding up. May finish the season in 20. 

Just something I noticed looking back at the latest Redemption... why didn't they have them wearing knee/elbow pads for that? I felt so bad for Natalie when she was getting tossed around and her injuries could've been much worse. 

Just something I noticed looking back at the latest Redemption... why didn't they have them wearing knee/elbow pads for that? I felt so bad for Natalie when she was getting tossed around and her injuries could've been much worse. 

they had them. Fell Of in the tumbling

Pretty sure Marie said they did but they fell off almost instantly 

deeper wrote:

Ah gotcha. Well regardless **** Kyle. I like Natalie a lot more for being able to pull that off even though he was spinning her like crazy. Definitely not really an equal elimination and she still pulled it off.

natfan42 wrote:

deeper wrote:Just something I noticed looking back at the latest Redemption... why didn't they have them wearing knee/elbow pads for that? I felt so bad for Natalie when she was getting tossed around and her injuries could've been much worse. 

Ah gotcha. Well regardless **** Kyle. I like Natalie a lot more for being able to pull that off even though he was spinning her like crazy. Definitely not really an equal elimination and she still pulled it off.

I think she said he did stop a few times to ask if she was okay.  

natfan42 wrote:

deeper wrote:Just something I noticed looking back at the latest Redemption... why didn't they have them wearing knee/elbow pads for that? I felt so bad for Natalie when she was getting tossed around and her injuries could've been much worse. 

I think Kyle's a POS but tbh I don't think this elimination really adds to his shittyness. I blame production since the objective is too spin the other person to disorient them as much as possible. Kyle wanted to win and it's not his fault Natalie's small and he's strong enough to fling her around (and apparently he did stop a few times they just didn't show it). Natalie also didn't really have a choice bc there's no way she would have been able to spin Kyle or Brad seeing as Paulie struggled with Brad and by the looks of it there wasn't really an "equalizer" for this. Elimination was good in theory ig but not in execution.

natfan42 wrote:

It as said Kyle has been stopping and she did had help from the girls.

Natalie’s chin and knees have scars from this

3 more episodes before finale.

So, next is Bananas/Tony losing to Joss/Sylvia, then Shane/Nelson get purged.

2nd is Bananas/Tony and Kam/Kayleigh come back then Kam/Kayleigh get purged

Finally Joss/Sylvia(?) win the last daily and send in Bananas/Tony who because of the vote ******* have to call out Natalie/Paulie, and Natalie/Paulie win and send them home. 

Can't wait to see Bananas have 2 more elimination losses added to his record <3

4 long months of this shit. 

ABlackGirlWillWinTheChallenSoon wrote:

Just what Queen Marie deserves 

Daddy DAF wrote:

Just what Queen Marie deserves 

alright, thats a good way of looking at it lol. touche gamer, touche

so bananas and tony go against shane and nelson in redemption and they win, and kam and kayleigh go against brad and kyle and they win

so bananas and tony go against shane and nelson in redemption and they win, and kam and kayleigh go against brad and kyle and they win

Precisely.

Christ has it really been four months?

I almost forgot Jailah was a part of this cast.

I thought Shane let it slip he was never in redemption? Is this purge challenge automatic go home?

I thought Shane let it slip he was never in redemption? Is this purge challenge automatic go home?

He lied.

No they are sent to redemption

Amanda should have sent Hunter and Ashley in. Zach has a reason to be motel to Tony who took him to the finale the season before. Amanda has no reason to forfeit her hand (once again) for Ashley.

Amanda should have sent Hunter and Ashley in. Zach has a reason to be motel to Tony who took him to the finale the season before. Amanda has no reason to forfeit her hand (once again) for Ashley.

Let's not start this debate again.

WESANDNANYFAN wrote:

Idk why they chose Sylvia/Joss to go in. Joss is a beast.They should have chosen Ashley/Hunter

Paulie/Natalie make the decision. Sylvia/Joss voted them in originally. 

i know that but Bananas/Tony could have easily told them who they wanted...

you obviously do not remember last season then and what happened. 

natfan42 wrote:

WESANDNANYFAN wrote:Idk why they chose Sylvia/Joss to go in. Joss is a beast.They should have chosen Ashley/Hunter

Paulie/Natalie make the decision. Sylvia/Joss voted them in originally. 

i know that but Bananas/Tony could have easily told them who they wanted...

based on preview scenes, looks like the Lavenders win this vote, and Tony/Bananas choose Sylvia/Joss. 

Pages