The Challenge: Final Reckoning (Spoilers Discussion) - Part II

24876 posts / 0 new
Last post

LurkerNoMore wrote:

Kayleigh a whole ************* LEGEND >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We Stan the Voodoo Queen ❤️❤️❤️

Nelson/Shane vs Brad/Kyle next elimination?

Kam/Kayleigh out last nights purge?

Nelson/Shane vs Brad/Kyle next elimination?Kam/Kayleigh out last nights purge?

Kam /Kay yes 

[IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/2qjitna.jpg[/IMG]

Three way elimination? Day/Jozae & Amanda/Zach will be out in episode 12 or the beginning of episode 13. They're speading things up.

Both Nat/Paulie and Tony/Bananas compete in whatever elimination involves drinking those shakes. 

Is Natalie going to be 1-2 at the end of the season?

2-4. Armageddon or Apacolypse, they're the same thing. Its silly not to count them the same. 

sindysus wrote:

2-4. Armageddon or Apacolypse, they're the same thing. Its silly not to count them the same. 

2-5 over the past two seasons? right?

natfan42 wrote:

sindysus wrote: Is Natalie going to be 1-2 at the end of the season?

no. 2-4 was counting both seasons. 

richjoe92 wrote:

natfan42 wrote:

wait im confused as to where the second win comes from?
she loses to kam on Vendettas - 0-1
she loses to kam on Final Reck - 0-2
she loses to Day and Joz @ Redem - 0-4
and she wins redemption against idk - 1-4.
So she wins another elimination afterwards?

natfan42 wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:

natfan42 wrote:

wait im confused as to where the second win comes from? she loses to kam on Vendettas - 0-1 she loses to kam on Final Reck - 0-2 she loses to Day and Joz @ Redem - 0-4 and she wins redemption against idk - 1-4. So she wins another elimination afterwards?

I think it was said that Nat/Paulie took out Bananas/Tony, so I think that's the second win.

cory should be signed to 205 live after that lariat on tony

cory should be signed to 205 live after that lariat on tony

Right, that was the most impressive thing he has done in four seasons.

I’m confused in the trailer we see Paulie and Kyle argue in redemption and kam is in the background but we see all 3 in more missions in the trailer so do 3 teams come back from redemption?

I’m confused in the trailer we see Paulie and Kyle argue in redemption and kam is in the background but we see all 3 in more missions in the trailer so do 3 teams come back from redemption?

where did you see all three in one mission? 

What is this “unforgivable insult”

PinkRose wrote:

Three way elimination? Day/Jozae & Amanda/Zach will be out in episode 12 or the beginning of episode 13. They're speading things up.

"Tread Lightly" sounds like it might be a pun on "treadmill", which we saw Shane/Nelson competing in, didn't we?

LoverBox wrote:

This is a whole journey.

I think I saw each team in the background, except Brad/Kyle and Kam/Kayleigh (out in last nights purge) during the treadmill elimination (Nelson/Shane competing in). Then Brad/Kyle are gone next

I think I saw each team in the background, except Brad/Kyle and Kam/Kayleigh (out in last nights purge) during the treadmill elimination (Nelson/Shane competing in). Then Brad/Kyle are gone next

hopefully that'll help nelson/shane get along.  love em both and seeing them bicker this much has my feelings all over the place. i wonder who chooses who to go go against the other. i hope its nelson and shane who choose them.

PinkRose wrote:

What is this “unforgivable insult”

I'd guess the c word

I looked at the trailer again and I definitely saw Jozea and Da'Vonne watching Shane and Nelson during that treadmill elimination.

I saw Hunter/Ashley, Joss/Sylvia, Amanda/Zach, Bananas/Tony, Da'Vonne/Jozea, and who I assume was Cara or Marie because a little flash of pink.

I'm assuming Cory/Devin show up for this one because it was said that Sky Bridge is the next challenge after the Dunking for Dinner purge, so that would leave 8 teams left. If Brad/Kyle leave after Sky Bridge and then they have Caged In, that would mean, it would be Hunter/Ashley, Joss/Sylvia, Amanda/Zach, Bananas/Tony, Shane/Nelson, Da'Vonne/Jozea, and Cara/Marie as the only eligible people and we see Shane/Nelson competing but everyone else is watching from the podiums.

Dunking For Dinner - Kam/Kayleigh get last, go straight to Redemption.Sky Bridge + Elimination - Brad/Kyle eliminatedCaged In + Elimination - Shane/Nelson vs. Cory/Devin? 

EDIT -- I just realized this is only me basing it on the treadmill elimination being called "Tread Lightly", sorry. It could very easily be Shane/Nelson vs. Brad/Kyle.

BMP finally fooled the spoiler team it seems like 

Why? If its not in the lock thread it was never confirmed & clearly We gave up to figure up match ups after the first redemption since it becomes a mess with multiple teams coming back.

The treadmill elim is the “tread lightly” elimination that is happening after Kam/Kayleigh purge between Shane/Nelson & Brad/Kyle

We know everything that happens tho? 

I'm excited to see how Devin/Cory interact as teammates tbh

Pages