The Challenge: Final Reckoning (Spoilers Discussion) - Part II

23674 posts / 0 new
Last post

gamer73 wrote:

Davonne sounds like a snooze on this tbh...

The thing about Da'Vonne is that she's all personality..i expect her to be chill or focused on the game while giving life in the confessionals. 

Saying nothing in the house and everything in confessionals is tragic though. 

Oh maybe, well he is tragic on Champs vs Stars lol. You should def watch, it's a super entertaining season so far.

Yeah im just waiting for it to finish so i can binge it instead. Im not surprised he sucks though, Jozea was terrible on BB. I dont actually remember how he was in the few comps he took part in but as far as the social game went he was verrrryyy delusional. Waste of a star spot tbh.

She'll be back so if we don't see that Inglewood come out this season, we'll see if on a future one. Smile

There were people that never heard her speak lmfaooo

Graphik wrote:

She'll be back so if we don't see that Inglewood come out this season, we'll see if on a future one. Smile

Stoppppppp

Graphik wrote:

that doesnt sound like Da'vonne

In the clips I’ve seen Da’Vonne seems like pure comedic relief similar to Devyn. She’s not talking shit in confessionals or being a confessional thug, but her presence is known in a humorous way

How much you are going to bet Jozea lame ass is going to claim he played a great strategic game like he claims he did on champs vs stars....But if it wasnt over him being weak or production hand in the power play on this week episode he would have been gone.

He was this annoying on big brother like on his first episode on champs vs stars this week?

How much you are going to bet Jozea lame ass is going to claim he played a great strategic game like he claims he did on champs vs stars....But if it wasnt over him being weak or production hand in the power play on this week episode he would have been gone.He was this annoying on big brother like on his first episode on champs vs stars this week?

jozea was nominated for eviction the first week on BB and thought he had the votes to stay over the other person when he didn’t.

Graphik wrote:

Let's just hope we see different when then show airs because that doesn't sound like her lol

gamer73 wrote:

Graphik wrote:She'll be back so if we don't see that Inglewood come out this season, we'll see if on a future one. Smile

Let's just hope we see different when then show airs because that doesn't sound like her lol

I thought so too lmao

Queen Aimee needs to replaced Fakemmey "All talk no bite" ASAP as the funny confessional girl. She is really funny and actually boob/brake bitches noses ❤️ 

http://www.mypanhandle.com/news/reality-star-from-floribama-accused-of-a...

PinkRose wrote:

How much you are going to bet Jozea lame ass is going to claim he played a great strategic game like he claims he did on champs vs stars....But if it wasnt over him being weak or production hand in the power play on this week episode he would have been gone.He was this annoying on big brother like on his first episode on champs vs stars this week?

jozea was nominated for eviction the first week on BB and thought he had the votes to stay over the other person when he didn’t.

Not only that, he thought he ran the whole house. 

Da’vonne should’ve been paired with Corey or Paulie. Jozea had no business on final reckoning. That kid is so useless. 

Not watching champs vs stars, is he not bringing unintentional comedy?

Nope.

hes mostly been wallpaper and the least relevant star left 

I honestly think that after this season they should consider a British Invasion season like You can easily get 14 brits: Joss, Rogan, Kyle, Ashley Cain, Scotty T, Nathan H, Marty from the guys , Kayleigh, Melissa, Holly, Jemma, Meghan McKenna, Vicky and Louise Hazel

Hell victor wasn't even that irrelevant during his time of Vendettas. It proves that Jozea shouldn’t had been cast for champs vs stars. 

No lol He has been irrelevant until the must rescent episode where he claims he was an strategical genius over production giving the other a team ("stars" have the numbers on this team) a power to switch someone for some one else for elimination...Obviously they switch Jozea for a champ (Devin) because he is the weakest link on that team and he is an star.

natfan42 wrote:

No lol He has been irrelevant until the must rescent episode where he claims he was an stratevial genius over production giving the other a team ("stars" have the numbers on this team) a power to switch someone for some one else for elimination...Obviously they switch Jozea for a champ (Devin) because he is the weakest link on that team and he is an star.

ah. So production must enjoy him.

natfan42 wrote:

No lol He has been irrelevant until the must rescent episode where he claims he was an stratevial genius over production giving the other a team ("stars" have the numbers on this team) a power to switch someone for some one else for elimination...Obviously they switch Jozea for a champ (Devin) because he is the weakest link on that team and he is an star.

b-i-c-t-h moment was pretty funny tho

PinkRose wrote:

natfan42 wrote:Not watching champs vs stars, is he not bringing unintentional comedy?

ah. So production must enjoy him.

No, they love giving Louise alliance the must power they can since she is entertaining and to actually give the stars a fighting chance to control the house after season 2.

Is there any rumors about how people performed? 

Were Tony/Bananas really running things?

Apparently they were the dominant team however fell short to the final from what i understood

Apparently they were the dominant team however fell short to the final from what i understood

I had almost forgotten about the tony/Camila team til I saw you avi lmfao

PinkRose wrote:

natfan42 wrote:Not watching champs vs stars, is he not bringing unintentional comedy?

b-i-c-t-h moment was pretty funny tho

Jozea stole the b-i-c-t-h thing from someone else though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD7EpGwhHEY

*waits for Sylvia and Joss to win.

Pages