The Challenge: Final Reckoning - Kyle Christie

79 posts / 0 new
Last post

FromTheNorth wrote:

Not sure where to put this but Kyle's back on Geordie Shore for season 18, which is weird since Holly is also coming back

As long as it keeps him off the Challenge, good.

It's already filmed so it won't

I'm gonna need for someone to scalp his *** so he stays in Ireland or Wales or Scotland or London or wherever the **** his bionicle barbie-synthetic hair headed ******** *** ***** came out of

I'm gonna need for someone to scalp his *** so he stays in Ireland or Wales or Scotland or London or wherever the **** his bionicle barbie-synthetic hair headed ******** *** ***** came out of

Well Damn..

None of those places were even right lol

None of those places were even right lol

I guess you would know since you're FromTheNorth as well~

I'm gonna need for someone to scalp his *** so he stays in Ireland or Wales or Scotland or London or wherever the **** his bionicle barbie-synthetic hair headed ******** *** ***** came out of

I like you.

FromTheNorth wrote:

None of those places were even right lol

I guess you would know since you're FromTheNorth as well~

Different continent but sure

CosmicDiva wrote:

FromTheNorth wrote:None of those places were even right lol

I guess you would know since you're FromTheNorth as well~

Different continent but sure

Doesn't matter, the cold air still hits y'allz brain cellz the same way

Regardless of who we support can we agree he is the worse?

Regardless of who we support can we agree he is the worse?

cosign

Regardless of who we support can we agree he is the worse?

Disagree. There are worse people on the show

PinkRose wrote:

Regardless of who we support can we agree he is the worse?

Disagree. There are worse people on the show

Dont get me wrong he sucks, as one of the only kyle fams last season I've completely turned on him now but he's not slightly worse than bananas imo. 

Challenge 17 wrote:

PinkRose wrote:Regardless of who we support can we agree he is the worse?

Disagree. There are worse people on the show

Regardless of who we support can we agree he is the worse?

I don't like Kyle and find him annoying but at least he brings something to the show so I deal with him. 

I don't like Kyle and find him annoying but at least he brings something to the show so I deal with him. 

I just wish his **** wasn't so closely tied to Cara.

I still don't get the hate for him.

Pages