The Challenge: Final Reckoning - Britni Thornton

269 posts / 0 new
Last post

Melanie was boring as ****

I don’t get how they chose her from season 3 but passed up Kiki and Melanie tbh

The only women worth a damn on sucky season 3 were Amanda, Hannah and Cheyenne.

AshtonMartin wrote:

I don’t get how they chose her from season 3 but passed up Kiki and Melanie tbh

The only women worth a damn on sucky season 3 were Amanda, Hannah and Cheyenne.

um sorry but s3 (and half of s4) was the last watchable series of ayto 

audreyhorne wrote:

AshtonMartin wrote:I don’t get how they chose her from season 3 but passed up Kiki and Melanie tbh

The only women worth a damn on sucky season 3 were Amanda, Hannah and Cheyenne.

um sorry but s3 (and half of s4) was the last watchable series of ayto 

I don’t disagree. They were less sucky than anything that came after. But still sucky. Anything after iconic season 1 was just not good.

Melanie was boring as ****

Brenda is too so might as well swap her for one that has high possibility of being an A1 competitor....

And that meltdown Melanie had >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3 seasons of nothing from Brenda besides yelling in Chuck's face when the cameras are on & confessional thuggin.

For me S3 has the same problem that Portland had where the cast just didn't mesh well, but they had some gems on the cast. But I think almost everyone from that season that would bring something to the table on a challenge already debuted. 

I mean, ratings started going up as soon as Britni debuted. Coincidence? I don't think so Smile

WESANDNANYFAN wrote:

Melanie was boring as ****

Brenda is too so might as well bring one that will be an A1 competitor.And that meltdown Melanie had >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3 seasons of nothing from Brenda besides yelling in Chuck's face when the cameras are on & confessional thuggin.

LMAOO. It's Britni, *****. "Thanks for the heads up you promised."

I still have a soft side for her because she was my fave in season 3 but she just needs to pipe down she be doing way too much..

Honestly though her storyline with Chuck is the most interesting thing this season cause it’s something new to focus on. 

But I still want KellyAnne back. 

WESANDNANYFAN wrote:

Melanie was boring as ****

Brenda is too so might as well swap her for one that has high possibility of being an A1 competitor....And that meltdown Melanie had >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3 seasons of nothing from Brenda besides yelling in Chuck's face when the cameras are on & confessional thuggin.

Yes, Melanie had one entertaining meltdown on her season. On that same season, Britni was consistently entertaining and had a dozen meltdowns. It still didn't translate well on the Challenge. Neither did Cheyenne  (who was great on ayto). I doubt Melanie wouks suddenly become entertaining when these two couldn't.

I mean, ratings started going up as soon as Britni debuted. Coincidence? I don't think so Smile

Lies & deception! Them Dirty 30 ratings was that same tired bracket of numbers they always hit.

So people want this Melanie ***** because she screamed at someone once? lol.

Didn't watch AYTO 3 but from what's been said this girl is useless as ****. So there's no reason for her to get on.

Graphik wrote:

WESANDNANYFAN wrote:Melanie was boring as ****

Brenda is too so might as well swap her for one that has high possibility of being an A1 competitor....And that meltdown Melanie had >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3 seasons of nothing from Brenda besides yelling in Chuck's face when the cameras are on & confessional thuggin.

Yes, Melanie had one entertaining meltdown on her season. On that same season, Britni was consistently entertaining and had a dozen meltdowns. It still didn't translate well on the Challenge. Neither did Cheyenne  (who was great on ayto). I doubt Melanie wouks suddenly become entertaining when these two couldn't.

Katie was boring as shit on her OG season. Shane was literally laughed at by production at one point for inquiring about doing another Challenge. On Brenda's same season, Hunter literally did jack shit & the little he did do was X'd out of the final cut just like Melanie.....

Brenda had one "meltdown" that was worth a damn (the one yelling at Hannah). I didn't finish that season but that's the only "meltdown" of Brenda's that anybody acknowledges.

nevidcm wrote:

I mean, ratings started going up as soon as Britni debuted. Coincidence? I don't think so Smile

Lies & deception! Them Dirty 30 ratings was that same tired bracket of numbers they always hit.

that’s why the decided to start filming five seasons a year? because ratings remained the same? hmmm

Graphik wrote:

nevidcm wrote:I mean, ratings started going up as soon as Britni debuted. Coincidence? I don't think so Smile

Lies & deception! Them Dirty 30 ratings was that same tired bracket of numbers they always hit.

that's why the decided to start filming five seasons a year? because ratings remained the same? hmmm

They decided that b/c they're MTV/BMP & they're dumb as ****. Duhhhhhhhhhh Lol

nevidcm wrote:

Graphik wrote:

nevidcm wrote:I mean, ratings started going up as soon as Britni debuted. Coincidence? I don't think so Smile

Lies & deception! Them Dirty 30 ratings was that same tired bracket of numbers they always hit.

that's why the decided to start filming five seasons a year? because ratings remained the same? hmmm

They decided that b/c they're MTV/BMP & they're dumb as ****. Duhhhhhhhhhh Lol

ok dis true

Britni is a despicable human being in every sense. She is cringeworthy, appalling,  fraudulent, nasty af, my hatered for her has passed mine for Susie. She is legit awful scum.

I still have a soft side for her because she was my fave in season 3 but she just needs to pipe down she be doing way too much..
Clearly she’s got something to hide because she doesn’t want this Chuck shit to come out. Imma need MTV to air out the dirty laundry for our entertainment 

Clearly she’s got something to hide because she doesn’t want this Chuck shit to come out. Imma need MTV to air out the dirty laundry for our entertainment 

I’m ready for them to share it to end her. 

My biggest issue with Britini besides her confessionals is she swears she's something of importance. Like she's a top tier competitor and/or face of the show when she's really just a filler. No one is trying to fight you to be relevant nor "ride your coattails" for fans I promise. 

Clearly she's got something to hide because she doesn't want this Chuck shit to come out. Imma need MTV to air out the dirty laundry for our entertainment 

she has a ***** on her ******** as a result of generations of ******

My biggest issue with Britini besides her confessionals is she swears she's something of importance. Like she's a top tier competitor and/or face of the show when she's really just a filler. No one is trying to fight you to be relevant nor "ride your coattails" for fans I promise. 

Wonder who she learned that line from. 

Stop casting this inbred

Pages