The Challenge: Champs vs Stars (Spoilers)

2816 posts / 0 new
Last post

When they revive this the “Champs” need to be:Wes, Darrell, Landon, Abe, Frank, Alton/NehemiahMarie, Coral, Ashley, Sylvia, Tina, Kam/Kailah

get rid of Wes. 

Get rid of Ashley and Kailah, and add Kendal.

gamer73 wrote:

When they revive this the “Champs” need to be:Wes, Darrell, Landon, Abe, Frank, Alton/NehemiahMarie, Coral, Ashley, Sylvia, Tina, Kam/Kailah

get rid of Wes. Get rid of Ashley and Kailah, and add Kendal.

get rid of kendal and add davonne 

When they revive this the "Champs" need to be:Wes, Darrell, Landon, Abe, Frank, Alton/NehemiahMarie, Coral, Ashley, Sylvia, Tina, Kam/Kailah

********* tweet

will it ever be revived though??

KlounV3 wrote:

gamer73 wrote:When they revive this the “Champs” need to be:Wes, Darrell, Landon, Abe, Frank, Alton/NehemiahMarie, Coral, Ashley, Sylvia, Tina, Kam/Kailah

gamer73 wrote:

When they revive this the "Champs" need to be:Wes, Darrell, Landon, Abe, Frank, Alton/NehemiahMarie, Coral, Ashley, Sylvia, Tina, Kam/Kailah

********* tweetwill it ever be revived though?? 

I feel like something similar will come soon. 

KlounV3 wrote:

gamer73 wrote:When they revive this the “Champs” need to be:Wes, Darrell, Landon, Abe, Frank, Alton/NehemiahMarie, Coral, Ashley, Sylvia, Tina, Kam/Kailah

And Day is a champ/finalist when?

Frank, Wes, Hunter, Brad, Landon

Laurel, Emily, Ashley, Sarah, Tori H, 

junkiereality wrote:

KlounV3 wrote:

when was shane ever one

deeper wrote:

junkiereality wrote:

KlounV3 wrote:

when was shane ever one

Supposedly they counted road rules for him  

If we're going to do champs vs whatever let's really do champs

Landon, Alton, Darrell, Hunter & Frank S would be great IMO.  3 old schoolers--2 newer guys.  There's diversity with 3 of them.  Hunter's the newest champ.  Landon's arguably the greatest champ.

Coral. Kendal, Laurel, Emily S & Ashley M.   2 old schoolers including a legand.  2 of the greatest ever.  The most recent female champ and a 2x champ.

Add Tori H & Brad if you go to 12 because that would just be a mess 

If we're going to do champs vs whatever let's really do champsLandon, Alton, Darrell, Hunter & Frank S would be great IMO.  3 old schoolers--2 newer guys.  There's diversity with 3 of them.  Hunter's the newest champ.  Landon's arguably the greatest champ.Coral. Kendal, Laurel, Emily S & Ashley M.   2 old schoolers including a legand.  2 of the greatest ever.  The most recent female champ and a 2x champ.Add Tori H & Brad if you go to 12 because that would just be a mess 

i do miss this show. i was enjoying it more than the actual seasons.  this list is everything.

I wonder what "Stars" would do this show.

I wonder what "Stars" would do this show.

Amanda Garcia

Anyone know if they are planning on bringing this back ever?

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/**********700417027?s=19

Was this what y'all were talking about when he was on the show?

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/**********700417027?s=19

Was this what y'all were talking about when he was on the show?

Yeah we had allegations by a friend of one of his other exes.

Don't know if Drake has a personal thread or if this was already talked about but

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/drake-bell-charged-crimes-against-a-child-o...

Last spotted near a high school? Yikes

Last spotted near a high school? Yikes

These teenage stars are hot messes 

He's already looking like a creepy old man, how tragic for ppl that were his fans. I never liked his trash *** shows and I was the target demographic, born in '93. **** outta here with those corny shitshows 

What did he do?

Pages