The Challenge: Champs vs. Stars - Face Off, Gloves On

303 posts / 0 new
Last post

Louise wanted Ashley on her team because she knows she can win eliminations and Louise is scared of any of them girls on the other team :/

 hoping the stars come out on top this season, this season has me over each and every champ

gamer73 wrote:
“Go to hell bitch” I SCREAMED. Louise really is a bitch tho 

She's just playing the game.It was fun for Ashley when she was trying to screw the Stars over by manipulating Arian to volunteer, but now the shoe is on the other foot.

I have no problem with Louise "playing the game" (although it will annoy me when they go after Wes) I just think that trading Tori for Ashley wasn't a great decision in the long run. I don't know what the best strategy would have been, but that changes virtually nothing (same number of Champs vs. stars, guys vs. girls etc)

KingoftheTrill wrote:
I want to see Ashley vs. Camila in an elimination whereby the winner gets a lifetime supply of medication. 

she spoke the truth they been playing scared and dumb. She's the only one not scared to tell them

They're not playing scared, the Champs on the Blue Team are simply outnumbered.

And it doesn't benefit Booby or Drake to side with the Champs against Casper/Louise.

I don’t know about y’all, but I love a spiteful ass bitch.

Aspiring wrote:
gamer73 wrote:“Go to hell bitch” I SCREAMED. Louise really is a bitch tho 
She's just playing the game.It was fun for Ashley when she was trying to screw the Stars over by manipulating Arian to volunteer, but now the shoe is on the other foot.

I have no problem with Louise "playing the game" (although it will annoy me when they go after Wes) I just think that trading Tori for Ashley wasn't a great decision in the long run. I don't know what the best strategy would have been, but that changes virtually nothing (same number of Champs vs. stars, guys vs. girls etc)

i think the strategy is that ashley was good in eliminations on the season louise was on, so as long as ashley gets sent in on girls days and wins, they'll have someone to keep sending in instead of louise

Louise wanted Ashley on her team because she knows she can win eliminations and Louise is scared of any of them girls on the other team :/

The objective is to avoid eliminations...."scared" is wrong..."smart" is correct.  Even Ashley knows it was a good move.  

kvm1977 wrote:
Legend = Louise, right?

maybe she will shave the other side of her head

i'm team louise + casper

glad to see them turn the game over on the champs

Casper always looks like he just stole someone's bike. 

gamer73 wrote:
“Go to hell bitch” I SCREAMED. Louise really is a bitch tho 

She's just playing the game.

It was fun for Ashley when she was trying to screw the Stars over by manipulating Arian to volunteer, but now the shoe is on the other foot.

Oop.

 

That freakout was unecessary though...

Aspiring wrote:
gamer73 wrote:“Go to hell bitch” I SCREAMED. Louise really is a bitch tho 
She's just playing the game.It was fun for Ashley when she was trying to screw the Stars over by manipulating Arian to volunteer, but now the shoe is on the other foot.

I have no problem with Louise "playing the game" (although it will annoy me when they go after Wes) I just think that trading Tori for Ashley wasn't a great decision in the long run. I don't know what the best strategy would have been, but that changes virtually nothing (same number of Champs vs. stars, guys vs. girls etc)

Yeah but that was probably Louise's intention. Not to change anything because things were good for her as is on the Blue Team.

What does her bringing in a female Star do for her during the next female elimination? You're still likely losing a female Star if that were the case. At least with Ashley, she's given a chance to buffer that.

It’s so annoying watching Kailah make fun of the blue team being divided meanwhile the red team is still Champs vs stars expect the stars are too dumb to see it.

KingoftheTrill wrote:
I have no problem with Louise "playing the game" (although it will annoy me when they go after Wes) I just think that trading Tori for Ashley wasn't a great decision in the long run. I don't know what the best strategy would have been, but that changes virtually nothing (same number of Champs vs. stars, guys vs. girls etc)

i think the strategy is that ashley was good in eliminations on the season louise was on, so as long as ashley gets sent in on girls days and wins, they'll have someone to keep sending in instead of louise

I think that's a good idea, but I'd have done something to try and shake up the numbers of guys vs. girls or number of champs vs. stars on either team. 

If Louise was smart she’d trade drake or booby for Brooke/queen lil mama/selita to give herself the buffer of another girl in case Ashley does lose..

edit: it’d still be Tori then on her team instead of ashley

Ashley still having bitches pressed on a show that’s for charity ☕️

I’m dead at Wes on Tori 

It's hard for me to like Ashley

Its hard for you to like anyone that its not old or corny ☕️☕️

When is Tori going home?

I just hope that Wes and Louise get it on and create some mixed-race socially-awkward Olympic/Challenge legend babies that can eliminate Bananas in Rivals 56. 

When is Tori going home?

Hopefully soon.

Also anyone questioning Wes doesn't know math. Without Aneesa's vote, Louise had 4/7 votes anyway. Wes could have voted for Hennessey and it'd have been the same as voting for Tori. And even if Casper voted for himself and won (which I think he kind of should have done since there wasn't going to be an elimination to keep Louise out of), they were the sole voices with regard to the trade. There are turn signals on BMW's that matter more than Wes's vote there. 

cadokween wrote:
KingoftheTrill wrote:I have no problem with Louise "playing the game" (although it will annoy me when they go after Wes) I just think that trading Tori for Ashley wasn't a great decision in the long run. I don't know what the best strategy would have been, but that changes virtually nothing (same number of Champs vs. stars, guys vs. girls etc)
i think the strategy is that ashley was good in eliminations on the season louise was on, so as long as ashley gets sent in on girls days and wins, they'll have someone to keep sending in instead of louise

I think that's a good idea, but I'd have done something to try and shake up the numbers of guys vs. girls or number of champs vs. stars on either team. 

true but tori really has been the anchor on their team, so getting rid of her helps the team actually win challenges to put that anchor on a dif team

kvm1977 wrote:
It's hard for me to like Ashley

Its hard for you to like anyone that its not old or corny ☕️☕️

Not really...I can't tolerate the inability to control her emotions...I'm actually worried about her.  I respect her as a competitor but the attitude needs a lot of work.  She overreacted yet again.  If that was the first time it wouldn't be a big deal

i'm team louise + casperglad to see them turn the game over on the champs

King Casper having all the “champs” pressed <3

If Louise hasn't already earned her spot on the next regular season I don't know what else she can do.  Having every "champ" pressed while she plots with that devious smile, I love it!

Louise wanted Ashley on her team because she knows she can win eliminations and Louise is scared of any of them girls on the other team :/

No offense but I hope this is Sarcasm. And you dont truly believe that an olympic athlete is "afraid" of Kailah, Lil Mama, and Selista or even ashley for that matter. She may not want to go into elimination as nobody on these shows does. But scared is not something I would describe Louise as. She is playing the game, and quite well I might add. I mean Ashley is right that is the plan (to throw her in to every elimination) and rightfully so because it really has been champs vs stars this season and until that changes you have to protect your "Alliance." I like Ashley (her meltdowns are a little much but I like her) so it sucks that it was her that is constantly going to go in.  And her saying that she will throw missions kinda solidifies it because if they lose missions the team votes in LVP and stars have the numbers. Whereas if they win they vote an MVP which though a long shot. If you are able to do well enough you could earn respect from your team and get them to vote you MVP. Plus I hope she thinks about it and realizes if her team wins missions she gets more money for her charity. 

The fact that Louise actually has to campaign to be on a regular season is ridiculous.  MTV should be offering her Bananas', Veronica's and CT's appearance fees, her and Wes are the only useful things about this show.

I wish Louise would drop Casper and ride with Wes, that duo would be too iconic and Wes wants it so bad. However if she isn't going to work with Wes I wish she would have freed him and traded him for CT, to send in elimination, or Ashley/Kailah, to give herself a female buffer.

Pages