The Challenge: Battle of the Bloodlines Discussion Deux (SPOILERS)

8568 posts / 0 new
Last post

Can't wait to watch Rianna kill it this season! Calling it now, she will be the star Smile

I am hoping for the best! I think I am going to like her. But imagine if weall end hating her lmao

Any idea on what this could be? Perhaps she got confused between challenge and real world 

She was an audience member of the aftershows

how do you become a member of the audience? lol Do i need my sag card?

Does anybody have a general idea of how soon we may see a trailer based off of when they released them in the past?

Does anybody have a general idea of how soon we may see a trailer based off of when they released them in the past?

pink thinks next week during AYTO because it is 62 min 

That's kinda derpressing if true.

During the morning for EW and other sites lol

I am still hoping for monday, but wednesday looks like the safest bet based on mtv schedule.

HAH tony hooked up with Alyssa and Elizabeth. That's ****** up.

Rianna is queen. she is hilarious on social media.

Thats the rumor lmao there was even an snap video of elizabeth and him hugging then when he noticed his friend was recording him, he pushed elizabeth to the side smh

Because based on what I have heard he didnt hooked up with no one lol Rumor has it that after he broke up with Madison he acyually hook up with both Alyssa and Elizabeth

Didn't both Alyssa and Elizabeth make a big deal out of never being with Tony again? Lmaooo.

Because based on what I have heard he didnt hooked up with no one lol Rumor has it that after he broke up with Madison he acyually hook up with both Alyssa and Elizabeth

Didn't both Alyssa and Elizabeth make a big deal out of never being with Tony again? Lmaooo.

Tony's **** is hard to resist apparently.

Go figure lmao Tony must have a big one because those girls keep going back to him as rebound hookups

Go figure lmao Tony must have a big one because those girls keep going back to him as rebound hookups

Loool. I can't. He isn't even that attractive so it must be the ****.

Loool. I can't. He isn't even that attractive so it must be the ****.

Right. Those girls are literally off his ****. It's sad.

scum bag

man that elizabeth girl was about the craziest ive ever seen on real world and not a oh she is wild crazy, more like oh get her lithium crazy

Both of them are very stupid. Despite people liking her on the show I always found Alyssa annoying....IMO she's just as dumb as Elizabeth.

Both of them are very stupid. Despite people liking her on the show I always found Alyssa annoying....IMO she's just as dumb as Elizabeth.

she thought she was the hottest cookie on the planet, acted like a bad b and once she realized tony wasnt messing with her she turned nice to the house and madison

she thought she was the hottest cookie on the planet, acted like a bad b and once she realized tony wasnt messing with her she turned nice to the house and madison

For me i'm just like move the hell on, idiot. He broke up with you, went & got Elizabeth & THEN not only got with Madison, but also got her pregnant & you're STILL trying to be in the picture? When you think of it like that, she is actually dumber than Elizabeth.

Then she inserted herself into the whole Tony/Madison drama on Instagram defending Tony....just stupid all around & she need to reevaluate some things lol

For me i'm just like move the hell on, idiot. He broke up with you, went & got Elizabeth & THEN not only got with Madison, but also got her pregnant & you're STILL trying to be in the picture? When you think of it like that, she is actually dumber than Elizabeth.

Then she inserted herself into the whole Tony/Madison drama on Instagram defending Tony....just stupid all around & she need to reevaluate some things lol

Can I just say that I ******* LOVE your avatar. Best.Game.Ever.

But yeah Elizabeth is dumb though.

what do you mean? Tony BEEN hooked up with them. Did yall not watch Skeletons?

yeah right i doubt it. he looks like his is a pencil mixed with a sharpie.

just as dumb yes but no where near annoying.

The official challenge Twitter is starting to follow the bloodlines/rookies. It's becoming more and more official by the minute! 

I'm mad that they are not going to use ALL the bloodlines in future challenges and probably going to use like 6-7

I'm mad that they are not going to use ALL the bloodlines in future challenges and probably going to use like 6-7

They probably going to ignore Emily (not like that's an issue) and Jill. 

Sad

So Cory/Mitch made it really far but Mitch didnt do aftershows? Or did he? If not then I dont see him being huge in the story line.

Sad

Jill would be the first bloodline girl I want to see again! She seems like she has potential.. 2 episode of her wouldn't be enough for me Sad

Sad

Jill would be the first bloodline girl I want to see again! She seems like she has potential.. 2 episode of her wouldn't be enough for me Sad

Pages