The Challenge: All Stars - Season 3 (Spoilers Discussion)

13603 posts / 0 new
Last post

she looks good

I love the idea of kvm and Darrell Stan being married

Heather M. Vs Joe Francis is one of my favorite reality show fights ever. He was that mad Dustin was not wearing shoes 

And Heather slayed him

Effortlessly too!

Id love to see Dustin back, Kefla too! Does that producer that hates Dustin do casting for all stars too?

I want to see King David Edwards back at this point. It'd be stunt casting but I feel All Stars needs that. He's the only king who brings drama to every season he is a part of. King even caused drama when he hosted Challenge 99 when he ripped off Beth's top at the pool. 

I want to see King David Edwards back at this point. It'd be stunt casting but I feel All Stars needs that. He's the only king who brings drama to every season he is a part of. King even caused drama when he hosted Challenge 99 when he ripped off Beth's top at the pool. 

I don't think he can do many physical challenges because of his accident? Like I can't imagine him doing anything falling into the water and not being dangerous.

I don't think he can do many physical challenges because of his accident? Like I can't imagine him doing anything falling into the water and not being dangerous.

I thought about that. But he could still be good for an episode or two. To spit in a few losers face or threaten them. He makes things interesting and fast. 

I'm surprised they haven't tried to get Dustin on. He was the biggest name guy wise on his RW season that was popular. Figured he'd be someone that they'd like outside of that one producer. I'd also like to see an Alton/Dustin link up their friendship was cute.

Dustin was popular?  Why?   

For having a big weiner! 

I'm surprised they haven't tried to get Dustin on. He was the biggest name guy wise on his RW season that was popular. Figured he'd be someone that they'd like outside of that one producer. I'd also like to see an Alton/Dustin link up their friendship was cute.

For having a big weiner! 

and a fat ass

Fat asses <3

Literally.....and he's shown hole, too. A perfect specimen of a man. Need him and Frank to **** me at the same time!!

Dustin doesn't do it for me.

love that no one's trying to hide it <3 Can't wait for Beth's Episode 4 victim storyline, only for her to be an absolute **** in Episode 5 and show her true colors <3

saving this pg https://vevmo.com/forums/challenge-season-38-early-speculation?page=170

love that no one's trying to hide it <3 Can't wait for Beth's Episode 4 victim storyline, only for her to be an absolute **** in Episode 5 and show her true colors <3

looooooooooooooooooooool, I can just picture them out by the pool and Beth sitting by herself just staring at everyone or when they have breakfast.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I want to know how Jimmy would have maneuvered her friendships with Veronica and Beth.

For having a big weiner! 

Except, it actually wasn't

Literally.....and he's shown hole, too. A perfect specimen of a man. Need him and Frank to **** me at the same time!!

I'm sick to my stomach. And that high pitvched voice.

I'm sick to my stomach. And that high pitched voice.

Finally caught up with this and it's been a good season 

Kailah/Sylvia are that duo I'm sorry like yes girls. Tina knows who to try and who not to try I would've never let her speak to me the way she spoke to Jonna no ma'am. Something about Yes is irritating me like he thinks this show should be played a certain way and those who play differently who looks down on them 

I also know Nia is looking for a redemption edit but I need something from you mama. If kellyanne is bringing more than you that's a problem. Also I hate that Kendal girl like omg I would hate her and she would hate me. We definitely wouldn't click

That ***** acts like she's missing a few screws in that head. I've never seen a dizzy dumb ***** like Kendal in my life 

That ***** acts like she's missing a few screws in that head. I've never seen a dizzy dumb ***** like Kendal in my life 

oh she's definitely a little delayed 

WE WANT HOLLY SHAND. WE NEED HOLLY SHAND. HOLLY SHAND FOR ALL-STARS 4! WE WANT HOLLY SHAND. WE NEED HOLLY SHAND. HOLLY SHAND FOR ALL-STARS 4!WE WANT HOLLY SHAND. WE NEED HOLLY SHAND. HOLLY SHAND FOR ALL-STARS 4! WE WANT HOLLY SHAND. WE NEED HOLLY SHAND. HOLLY SHAND FOR ALL-STARS 4!

oh she's definitely a little delayed 

You know the quote " No child left behind " well they should've left her dumb *** behind because she's definitely more than a little delayed. There's a bigger issue in that department there has to be because babyyyyyyyyyyy that is the most dizziest dumb ***** I've ever seen on reality tv. 

It's been a while since I've hated a cast member like this but Kendal I most definitely hate.

Oh lord, go off I guess

I just hope they don't edit this out. I feel like it's been years since we've gotten juice like this on the show(well Homecomimg LA did happen so that gives me hope). I hope they air it all. 

Double post

Pages