The Challenge: All Stars - Season 3 (Spoilers Discussion)

13603 posts / 0 new
Last post

are we getting any matchups soon

We have a bunch of them already

true but gamer said nia won an elimination so i'm wondering who she beat

are we getting any matchups soon

We have a bunch of them already

true but gamer said nia won an elimination so i'm wondering who she beat

Fair enough but most of us are against ever asking for any spoilers.   When/if Pink wants to provide them she will.  No big deal but you'll typically get a response like OS said.

Looks like Darrell is filming another Challenge poster! 

King of going home early and STILL getting on the poster 

FR had the worst format ever--and that's even acknowledging The Island exists

Bloodlines was worse. 

WOTW2 was a season that got better with time after what became of the franchise after it. At the time, it didn't hold up because this show wasn't the ******** it is now just yet. There's no doubt the first four episodes ate when Laurel was there, but I genuinely enjoyed the show after and I was rooting for Team UK over Team USA and watching Team USA flop spectacularly in the final was great.

WOTW2 was great story wise. Aside from the greatness that is Laurel, one "villain" side dominating the whole game and making the "heroes" go in multiple times. For then the "heroes" to switch sides and basically win the whole thing. Couldn't have written a better story.  

Also there was constant drama during every deliberation. Honestly might be top 5 season for me but I've only seen it once. 

Jordan was the only "hero" that won the game and Jordan's not a hero.  CT, Dee and Rogan were 100% aligned with the villains throughout.  I really don't understand the love for it.   The only "good" moment in the show was Joss and Kayleigh losing.

OMG that was 100% karma for Joss ! lol He could of been a champ then. 

Jordan eliminated by Mark

Awesome 

The old man still has it

Love when Gamer bribes us to vote for Marie's moments in polls for tea Wink

Yay mark

Good for Mark! I bet it was something that played to his size 

I'm not surprised that mark got last in the final though. I would guess that at 50 it becomes a lot harder to maintain endurnce.

I'm not surprised that mark got last in the final though. I would guess that at 50 it becomes a lot harder to maintain endurnce.

he's 6,3 and like 230 pounds don't huge guys like that always flop in finals bc it's a lot more to carry lol

he's 6,3 and like 230 pounds don't huge guys like that always flop in finals bc it's a lot more to carry lol

thought he got 3rd in as1? beating alton up the mountain

well looks like we won. Kendal and Nia are friends, she commented on Nia's insta pic "soooooo happy to see your face" with a heart emoji. It looks like Nia came out of this season with a lottttttt of friends

Still don't know who took out Derrick, right? Any update on that?

Still don't know who took out Derrick, right? Any update on that?

either nehemiah or wes gotta be

Mark beat jordan, jt must have been physical 

Mark could beat him in a puzzle

hahaha! I love it. Jordan has talked sh$# about these old ***** winning Challenges with him gone and now he gets taken out on All Stars by a 50-year-old Mark Long. 

More likely it was physical. Mark would beat him in hall brawl or pole wrestle 

Mark needs to be serviced for eliminating Jordan! Iktr Blum 3

The comment was "must have been physical" which isn't true.  Your reply doesn't even make sense.

Mark beating Jordan might become my favorite episode of All Stars

The comment was "must have been physical" which isn't true.  Your reply doesn't even make sense.

Your existence on vevmo doesn't make any sense. 

must have been physical, i agree op 

Jordan has 1 hand, 99% of the guys can beat him in pole wrestle lol 

Stan mark

Did the format change to last place picks their opponent or did Jordan give us another Free Agents moment?

Mark needs to be serviced for eliminating Jordan! Iktr

Um?

Pages