The Challenge: All Stars - Season 3 (Spoilers Discussion)

13603 posts / 0 new
Last post

The chavo person is such a nasty salty weirdoe always attacking people on this site 

I don't get the Roni love lol. I hope I'm wrong but she just did nothing for me on The Gauntlet and I'm expecting this group of girls to really overshadow her. Only Kellyanne might be more boring than her.

Based on what I have heard she was cool and laylow which is the reason she made as far as she did without seeing an elimination. She wasn't a dominating force on dailies like some of you guys sold her as she never did bad on them but not dominating. Who knows about confessionals.

They were really acting like she was this top girl for nothing lol

I don't get the Roni love lol. I hope I'm wrong but she just did nothing for me on The Gauntlet and I'm expecting this group of girls to really overshadow her. Only Kellyanne might be more boring than her.

Based on what I have heard she was cool and laylow which is the reason she made as far as she did without seeing an elimination. She wasn't a dominating force on dailies like some of you guys sold her as she never did bad on them but not dominating. Who knows about confessionals.

She is 2/2 In challenges. Your favs could never. Stay jealous

Ew @ these rando new school fans rooting for Kailah. If that trash bag wins then may as well cancel this shit. 

Ew @ these old *** people on here rooting for weirdos like Veronica... not worried about her winning though i'll see a flying car before that happens

Veronica walked so that your favorites could trip, fall, and ruin the show. Your favorites could never have the longevity, power, or impact as Veronica. Take several seats back to the SLA thread.

The chavo person is such a nasty salty weirdoe always attacking people on this site 

I always liked them and then woke up to them randomly pissed and going off that I said Heather M was boring too me.

She is 2/2 In challenges. Your favs could never. Stay jealous

She's only won like 30 grand hon, nobody is jealous lol

Honestly I'm rooting for Veronica to win at this point; hopefully her puzzle skills pull thru for the W

Ew @ these rando new school fans rooting for Kailah. If that trash bag wins then may as well cancel this shit. 

Ew @ these old *** people on here rooting for weirdos like Veronica... not worried about her winning though i'll see a flying car before that happens

Veronica walked so that your favorites could trip, fall, and ruin the show. Your favorites could never have the longevity, power, or impact as Veronica. Take several seats back to the SLA thread.

Veronica's impact is little to none nowadays, maybe when you were 40 during the 8th season or whatever she was good, but now she's as worn out as those shoes you decide to wear every few months you actually leave the dirty bedroom, old man.

veronica is only iconic to 35+ year old twunks who reminisce on being young and handsome again

i feel like there were 2-3 ppl saying Roni sucked, 2-3 people thinking she'd do amazing, and most people were in between and had no idea either way. Y'all will really take 2-3 voices and amplify them in your head

KVM is on a mental health break for the next few days no idea if he will come back after I unbanned him.

Please leave personal attacks towards each other or cast members out of this thread. I will be locking this thread and giving temporary break to ppl if it continue.

copy that lol 

Veronica's impact is little to none nowadays, maybe when you were 40 during the 8th season or whatever she was good, but now she's as worn out as those shoes you decide to wear every few months you actually leave the dirty bedroom, old man.

I'm not sure why you people decide to start making personal attacks over a difference in opinions over reality shows. It really shouldn't be that deep lol. But I remember the days I thought 32 was old too haha. I hope you find peace one day <3

Notice the All-Star threads never needed to be locked till the new school fans infiltrated the thread lol.

Notice the All-Star threads never needed to be locked till the new school fans infiltrated the thread lol.

can't say about other allstars threads because this is the first one i've been in, but i have noticed that once somebody with a newer school opinion speaks there's like 3 of you that are walking embodiments of "get off my lawn"

it's quite hilarious and stereotypical

The most complains I get are about old school fans crossing the line :x

Cough KVM cough 

Well if it was to ban someone it should have been ResilientTroll

Cough KVM cough 

When kvm was so stubbornly arguing that people do not change was when I realized that I cannot keep wasting energy responding to some of the things he says. 

You can ban that funky devin troll while you're at it.

Cough KVM cough 

Roni and Sophia fans (PK) would never

Cough KVM cough 

That's because the younger generation is soft and cries about everything. But PR don't call out my hypocrisy for DMing you about KVM lol.

Imagine wanting to come back even when you're forcibly banned for your own good and the entire site breaths a collective sigh of relief at the mere thought of not having to scroll through your obnoxious opinions day in and day out lmao clownery

no offense kvm I know your annoying *** is still here despite not being able to respond lolll

veronica is only iconic to 35+ year old twunks who reminisce on being young and handsome again

Jesus, you're vile

Even if she doesn't win, I'm just happy Nia is back. Never thought we'd see her on ANYTHING dealing with the challenge ever again. I hope she enjoyed this experience.

This should be over within a week, no

Team wes is making a mistake if they think Derrick is some lay up for the finals. He can beat everyone left besides maybe wes depends on format. Let's go Derrick and Veronica!! 

Team wes is making a mistake if they think Derrick is some lay up for the finals. He can beat everyone left besides maybe wes depends on format. Let's go Derrick and Veronica!! 

He would need someone to do the puzzles for him.

He would need someone to do the puzzles for him.

Veronica is the only one who I think would be able to solve those puzzles quick but a Veronica and Derrick final team isn't winning anything.

Pages