The Challenge: All Stars - Season 3 (Spoilers Discussion)

13603 posts / 0 new
Last post

Gamer said Kailah and Wes are front runners to win. this season is ruined if that happens

Sometimes I wonder how many brain cells do you have 

LOL I stan Pink!

Gamer said Kailah and Wes are front runners to win. this season is ruined if that happens

He's being dramatic and in his feels. Us true OG fans are taking Beth and Cynthia's exit hard while we are stuck with the white girl from the movie Get Out and Violetta and Madison's roommate.

Until Jordan is put on that eliminated list he's my winner pick 

there has been one elimination.

☕️☕️☕️

I hope the guy eliminated wasn't Syrus. 

Let us be dramatic for a night...or two lol.

I hope Cynthia gets a lot of air time in her one episode 

may a heffer get kicked out within the next 24 hours so that they cancel Cynthia's flight just on time and bring her back into the game 

☕️☕️☕️

I hope the guy eliminated wasn't Syrus. 

Syrus stans unite!

Clearly Gamer looked into a crystal ball and knows who wins the season. We should just not even bother following along at this point. 

He's being dramatic and in his feels. Us true OG fans are taking Beth and Cynthia's exit hard while we are stuck with the white girl from the movie Get Out and Violetta and Madison's roommate.

Preach. I'll put out good vibes for Kendal if you do the same for V lol. Our kind needs to stick together in these times lol

I hope Cynthia gets a lot of air time in her first episode 

may a heffer get kicked out within the next 24 hours so that they cancel Cynthia's flight just on time and bring her back into the game 

Do your voodoo for a Silvia and Jinbred DQ and replaced by Beth & Cynthia.

I hope Cynthia gets a lot of air time in her first episode 

Do your voodoo for a Silvia and Jinbred DQ and replaced by Beth & Cynthia.

I'll try but won't guarantee any results 

Preach. I'll put out good vibes for Kendal if you do the same for V lol. Our kind needs to stick together in these times lol

I'm rooting for Vee, she's part of Team STD-KY-LVN! She's bold enough to make moves & get out the threats and opposing side.

I'm shocked the woman who had no connections and was in the worst shape went home first. Who could have seen this coming?

I'm shocked the woman who had no connections and was in the worst shape went home first. Who could have seen this coming?

Jisela says "hi".

i make the same type of dramatic comments everyone here makes on vevmo and yet you only bash me Lmao 

this response to gamer about Marie vs Sylvia has my dying, it's "wheel her way to her ugly husband and children" for me.

LMAOOOOOOOOOO 

Luh Gamer, but I laughed a bit

Jisela says "hi".

Jisela had Aneesa and LT coming in plus I feel like ppl kept volunteering lol

Cynthia was in a worse position than Jisela because a lot of them just did 2 or 1 season together this year. While for season 1 everyone was on a similar spot except for Darrell and Aneesa.

Was Cynthia a loss? I don't remember anything about her lol

i make the same type of dramatic comments everyone here makes on vevmo and yet you only bash me Lmao 

She bashes me too lol. Nothing here should be taken serious though. We are strangers on a message board talking about poorly performing reality shows. Everyone needs to just have fun and not get so uptight lol.

Cynthia was in a worse position than Jisela because a lot of them just did 2 or 1 season together this year. While for season 1 everyone was on a similar spot except for Darrell and Aneesa.

This is why Dan was an important casting decision over Tyler.

The one complaint I do have about casting is putting the same people on this multiple seasons in a row. That encourages pre-made alliances and makes the show more boring and predictable like what happens on the main show now. To me, that's a bigger issue than newer people like Sylvia being on. 

Pink, if they were to do a season 4, would most of the cast be repeats?

Was Cynthia a loss? I don't remember anything about her lol

She did nothing for me on Sexes 2 except seem chill and I never saw her season. I'm literally just mad bc she's an OG with a personality we lost instead of one of these youngins who should be competing on TJ's Spy Kids and not this spin-off.

Clearly Gamer looked into a crystal ball and knows who wins the season. We should just not even bother following along at this point. 

lmao you were the one who got run off the reddit board trash bag 

dont try me 

This is why Dan was an important casting decision over Tyler.

But but but, what would be worse? Dan going home first, or Dan not getting on at all. None of the guys would have his back here except perhaps Syrus and mayybe like Mark or Derrick would try to help a bit. I choose to believe they are saving him so he can have a slightly better shot lol

Alright, I think it's time everyone goes to bed. Lol

Alright, I think it's time everyone goes to bed. Lol

Just took a melatonin lol

Californiagirl
Anonymous's picture

Gamer just wrote he is high and drunk in his feelings for losing Cynthia 

But but but, what would be worse? Dan going home first, or Dan not getting on at all. None of the guys would have his back here except perhaps Syrus and mayybe like Mark or Derrick would try to help a bit. I choose to believe they are saving him so he can have a slightly better shot lol

Dan will never have a shot to win unless it's a team final. He only has a shot to go far with his social game. Mainly he saves us from Tyler. It gives him and Cynthia a needed number since they are on the outside. It completely changes the dynamics in the house? Cynthia might still go home first but now we have more interesting dynamics with at least one person fighting for her. It's a better storyline and he nakes 1000x better tv than Johnny's Rivals 1 partner.

lmao you were the one who got run off the reddit board trash bag 

dont try me 

LMAO glad you remembered me

Pages