The Challenge: All Stars - Season 3 (Spoilers Discussion)

13603 posts / 0 new
Last post

Lets quit acting like we are getting teams lol. What variation of partners/individuals are we getting this year? And even if it starts in teams we all know eventually there's going to be a shocking extremely predictable twist switching to pairs/individuals.

Lets quit acting like we are getting teams lol. What variation of partners/individuals are we getting this year? And even if it starts in teams we all know eventually there's going to be a shocking extremely predictable twist switching to pairs/individuals.

Agreed

Sylvia is neither a good guy or bad *** honestly 

On episode 4-5 with them doing their fake shock faces

Honestly it would be a shame with this stacked male cast if we only get 1 physical elimination like allstars 1

Sylvia is neither a good guy or bad *** honestly 

Voted in Tony, headbutted Marie--they have clips to use

I wonder if they're bringing the skull twist for this. This is a strong male cast it would make for some good eliminations if they did 

Wow so KVM apparently doesn't think Mormons are good people. Interesting.

Probably because they all refused to ride a bike around with him on his two year mission trip.

I wonder if they're bringing the skull twist for this. This is a strong male cast it would make for some good eliminations if they did 

The last thing this show needs is skulls imo! No matter what once Syrus leave the guys side would give interesting matches

I can't wait to see Syrus lose another elimination and throw a hissy fit and claim he's going to back to take off heads and guarantee a victory.

Love Syrus, but Dan should've had his spot

Syrus never fails to crack me up with how he really thinks he is this giant beast of a competitor 

Syrus never fails to crack me up with how he really thinks he is this giant beast of a competitor 

Syrus was never a bad competitor but, yeah, he does think he's better than he is.

Hate Tyler, and Dan should've had his spot

Who cares abt Syrus, but Dan should've had his spot

The last thing this show needs is skulls imo! No matter what once Syrus leave the guys side would give interesting matches

Oh I forgot Syrus is on this. Once he's gone you're right it should be interesting either way 

I wouldn't say there's a elimination beast on the female side so I really can see any of them getting eliminated. I wouldn't say any woman is a lock to be endgame because this female lineup is good drama but not elite competitors.

Cynthia still my first boot prediction. I just don't see my sister making it past two elimination female rounds unless she wins some missions 

I predict Mark and Nia hooking up. Mark my words (no pun intended). 

people saying missions for dailies now omg the dumb*** agents theme is changing us all

people saying missions for dailies now omg the dumb*** agents theme is changing us all

It's been interchangeable long before the spies theme dude.

Missions Daillies Competitions is there really a difference between the three ?

It's been interchangeable long before the spies theme dude.

Probably for 15 years now  lol

I wouldn't say there's a elimination beast on the female side so I really can see any of them getting eliminated. I wouldn't say any woman is a lock to be endgame because this female lineup is good drama but not elite competitors.

Sylvia - 5-1Cynthia- 0-0Jemmye- 2-4Jonna- 2-5Kailah- 4-2KellyAnne- 5-3Kendal- 1-0Melinda- 0-4Nia- 3-1Roni- 0-0Tina- 3-1Veronica- 2-2

a couple of them stand out as elimination beasts but okay.  

The hypothetical good guys/bad ***** theme got me dreaming. Let me squash that idea in my head.

I think I like all of the girls except Jemmye and Veronica, so I just hope we don't get Jemmye, especially, the whole season since her social game is good. 

Sylvia - 5-1Cynthia- 0-0Jemmye- 2-4Jonna- 2-5Kailah- 4-2KellyAnne- 5-3Kendal- 1-0Melinda- 0-4Nia- 3-1Roni- 0-0Tina- 3-1Veronica- 2-2

No, they don't.  Sylvia won twice with Joss.  Beating Kailah was a nice win but really her only impressive win.   Kailah has two wins over Marie which is like beating a corpse.  Tina has 2 wins with Kenny and we saw exactly what she was made of on Cutthroat.  Nia is probably the closest but she quit about Cara and had Leroy as a partner which was huge especially in the elimination against Wes.   There's no Laurel or Emily on this cast.

Who would be the good guys and who would be the bad *****?

No, they don't.  Sylvia won twice with Joss.  Beating Kailah was a nice win but really her only impressive win.   Kailah has two wins over Marie which is like beating a corpse.  Tina has 2 wins with Kenny and we saw exactly what she was made of on Cutthroat.  Nia is probably the closest but she quit about Cara and had Leroy as a partner which was huge especially in the elimination against Wes.   There's no Laurel or Emily on this cast.

okay well if you're comparing everyone to Laurel and Emily then you'll never be happy. 

Lol does anyone remember the poll they had on the mtv.com challenge page where you picked either Nice or Naughty for virtually every cast member who had been on the show. Both from RW and RR, from Puck & Cory from rw San Franscisco to Derrick & Angela from rr Xtreme

I can see this Sylvia fan is about to take delusiona stanning to another level. Not one female on this cast is a elimination beast and therefore are untouchable in that field. 

Pages