The Challenge: All Stars - Season 3 (Spoilers Discussion)

13603 posts / 0 new
Last post

Josh, Big T and Devin would have been part of the cast if Skye was in charge

Girl . Please no.

Well I hope Tyler is one of the first to go lol 

Tyler follows Jonna and vice versa so for y'all that hated him for his afro comment please forgive him.

I better not hear anymore blaming Beth for "going too far"

Tyler over Dan and Ace is proof these producers don't want any FUN contestants.  Dan is a riot and ace is the party animal.   

they don't want drama or fun. They don't want anything taking away from their stupid 5th sport bs.  Tyler went from a Madonna singing gay to an East German swimmer.  Of course he's rewarded. 

The difference was that Beth was part of the final cast for weeks while the other 3 weren't, one got lucky over Bananas dropping and no idea why they went for Tyler between him and Dan lol

They both are similar  and look the same age so the Apperance thing can't even be used as an excuse & the male side need it a fresh face since we only got two on there

I take it back. I want Bananas back.

Tyler follows Jonna and vice versa so for y'all that hated him for his afro comment please forgive him.

No. <3

Sylvia and Nia will get along like the queens they are!

So we could have gotten Dan and they went with Tyler.  And Dan represents the same diversity that Tyler does.

Lame.

Ewww.

I'd take Bananas over Tyler.     Dan was so much fun on his shows.

Still a great cast.

Hoping Tyler, MJ, Mark and Dereick are first boots

HOW DARE THEM CHOOSE TYLER OVER QUEEN DAN RENZI

No. <3

Oh-

YESSS SYLVIA

Calm down Dreamdoll lmao Sylvia is not shaking tables nor is she making any sort of impact on this 

LMAO I'm just glad to see her again Lol

I want to see Dan, but he'd probably go home first with this group of guys </3 Probably for the best that we don't rejoice to have him casted only to be disappointed within a week. He would've fit in better with season 1/2 casts. Jordan being there on the guys side really tanks it

Oh hell no!!!!! Who do I have to fight for putting Dan Renzi as an alternate!!!!

i wonder how tyler is w everyone after season 2 of all stars, that could be why hes on over dan 

HenryZ33
Anonymous's picture

Oh hell no!!!!! Who do I have to fight for putting Dan Renzi as an alternate!!!!

Agree. In what world does it make sense to put Tyler in over Dan? Dan is hilarious, he's a draw since people remember him and millions more got to know him through the Inferno II reruns on Netflix, and he's got a great story from the last year.

Justice for Dan Renzi for season 4

Agree. In what world does it make sense to put Tyler in over Dan? Dan is hilarious, he's a draw since people remember him and millions more got to know him through the Inferno II reruns on Netflix, and he's got a great story from the last year.

Millions?

Oh come on, Dan is so funny! No!  

Tyler over Dan? Im baffled.

Even if Dan were to be targeted as one of the first few, he undoubtedly would have delivered.

STOP IT! Dan is an alt and Tyler is on the cast?!?!?!!? HAHAHAHAHA this is one of the most incompetant stupid decisions from casting...and that's saying something. I'm laughing so hard. What idiots.

Californiagirl
Anonymous's picture

The Dan guy looks so old and rough

Dan's the orignal jokester. He would've given great commentary for the first two episodes.

Maybe Dan didn't actually want to be on and just wanted a free vacation and paycheck 

Californiagirl
Anonymous's picture

Dan's the orignal jokester. He would've given great commentary for the first two episodes.

He was drama?

He was drama?

No, like he was a great confessional guy. His sassy putdowns were always light-hearted but very funny.

When can we get the season 4 spoiler thread going? Lol

Dan seems like an easy first boot looking at the stacked male side this season.

If he wants to do the show I rather have him in a potential S4 with a weaker male side than a first boot here and never seeing him again.

He was drama?

Kinda sorta, not really. Just *hilarious*

Pages