The Challenge: All Stars - Season 3 (Spoilers Discussion)

13603 posts / 0 new
Last post

What about CJ? I think he could honestly win one of these and he said he would do one

Tyler is a bit messy. Bring his *** on 

What about CJ? I think he could honestly win one of these and he said he would do one

We want an exciting addition not someone who is going to put us to sleep

They need to fly Frank Sweeney in

Frank has declined the calls...

King is living his best life so I don't blame him tbh

Frank would be ideal! As long as it isn't Zach

They need to fly Frank Sweeney in

Frank would be ideal! As long as it isn't Zach

it's not I don't think we'll see Jenna and Zach for a minute at least

Production is so ignorant. 

Do you guys think we'll see Beth on AS again? I feel like this show is going in the wrong direction. I get it that the OG concept isn't a thing anymore, but Sylvia and Kailah and even Jimmy aren't all stars, imo

I just saw a Syvia defender on twitter. I guess every cast member has one su ce she is so bland and irrelevant.

hi that's me and you can go **** yourself. With love <3

whats ur twt following rn #sylviassIu+$unite

@sylviadefender lol

Sylvia and Wes are winning.

Omg slayvia hi! Returning when Sylvia pops back up I see lmao

I hope Sylvia has de decency of not showing up with that horrible hair dye she had in Final Reckoning.

How is Wes and Darrell's relation? They used to hate each other.. 

Do you guys think we'll see Beth on AS again? I feel like this show is going in the wrong direction. I get it that the OG concept isn't a thing anymore, but Sylvia and Kailah and even Jimmy aren't all stars, imo

MTV never pick this up as an OG challenge hence that term wasn't used on their name.

What you consider all stars then? Because if we take the term literally then ppl like Jisela shouldn't have been on either and ppl that were on one challenge aren't memorable by any means. Like them or hate them they all have brought something on their previous Apperances as far as storyline wise, won eliminations and make atleast a final each while others have nothing on their resume.

MTV never pick this up as an OG challenge hence that term wasn't used on their name.

What you consider all stars then? Because if we take the term literally then ppl like Jisela shouldn't have been on either and ppl that were on one challenge aren't memorable by any means. Like them or hate them they all have brought something on their previous Apperances as far as storyline wise, won eliminations and make atleast a final each while others have nothing on their resume.

SPEAK ON IT

hey boo <3 had to make a return lol

I guess I was expecting more OG's from previous seasons and not current castmembers who've been on tv within the last 5 years. We'll see what happens with the next season. I mean, I get it Holly S hasn't been on tv in a while, but she's someone that I consider an all star. Just shocked that production passed on her

I just saw a Syvia defender on twitter. I guess every cast member has one su ce she is so bland and irrelevant.

hi that's me and you can go **** yourself. With love <3

whats ur twt following rn #sylviassIu+$unite

@sylviadefender lol

period

When the next season has that Kyle guy on it lol

Blasphemy. 

ion think they will do that at least this early

hey boo <3 had to make a return lol

We love a comeback

if u don't want to get ur feelings hurt stop taking the terms  OG & "All Stars" so seriously . 

if u don't want to get ur feelings hurt stop taking the terms  OG & "All Stars" so seriously . 

Its funny because ppl will always complain the All Stars 2 engagement has gone down and a lot of their post ppl were complaining about not knowing those people. So no one will ever be happy with whoever they cast lol

I feel like the rushed with All Stars 3, they probably should've waited till January we're more ppl would've gone and things would've been cleaner

They got a great cast...Beth is the reason it went from superb to great, for once production didn't mess that up. A few more surprises from the guys would have been nice but from a competitive standpoint it is pretty good. They would have still cast the same losers if they waited till January too.

Invasion cast reveal was amazing 

There's only one criteria for All Stars and that's to originally be from Real World, Road Rules, or Fresh Meat. That's it. It doesn't matter if they were from Real World: New York or Real World: Bad Blood.

IRS/FBI agent CF00 was right lol

just go ahead and add me to the spoiler team at this point 

Invasion cast reveal was amazing 

Yeah but they messed that up with the format, eliminations, and every other way.

Pages