The Challenge: All Stars 5- Spoilers Discussion

12381 posts / 0 new
Last post

Aneesa record stay impressive. 15-15 baby.

That person who said some of yall need another part time job wasn't LYING~

no thx I'm good. CML kinda ate with not having a job lowkey Smile

Nany is only into girls now because she done hak tua'ed every guy from her first 12 seasons.

I don't care about the slu^t shaming Nany comments, cause some of these bitc^hes need to be shamed, but if I was saying any of this about Whorys y'all would be on a high horse about it for a month. 

when was nurys ever a ho? She's never been like Tori!

I don't care about the slu^t shaming Nany comments, cause some of these bitc^hes need to be shamed, but if I was saying any of this about Whorys y'all would be on a high horse about it for a month. 

Oh here you go

And so what if nurys and nany are whõřěs? Why demonize them but say nothing about the SLǓTŤY men? It's giving double standard and misogyny or whatever the fhuk woke ppl say #JustMyOpinion

I'm so sorry that you're all so jealous of Nany. She can't help it that she's popular. Smile

We need a big team challenge so we can have like 7 winners in a same season

So lets **** shame the men because the deserve it a heck of a lot more than the ladies. I'll start a list:

1. Cory

2. Kyle

3. Johnny

4. Tony

5. Jordan

6. Nelson

7. CT

8. Fessy

9. Kenny

10. Adam

11. MJ

12. Cahutta

13. Pretty much all of them...

Nany is only into girls now because she done hak tua'ed every guy from her first 12 seasons.

Wow this is so hilariously funny you must be great at parties. These are all adults so **** shaming anyone is wack and to me shows you never get any so you feel the need to judge others for getting it. Let them all ****!

Aneesa record stay impressive. 15-15 baby.

I wouldn't be stoked about a grade of 50% but I guess some people have lower standards.

This is a very flawed way of looking at it. When you're taking a test, you're not competing with other people for other points.

10-3 is an AMAZING record, but 77% is not a good grade. 

But still had made more money on these shows than Ashlee D ever will lol You should start praying your girl at least gets an availability call instead of hating on the face of the show. Soak up this season as much as you can may be your last time being able to stan her <3 Can't relate 

Why do you keep saying "can't relate" as if you ARE these women- 

I still can't believe Jay & Michaela haven't done a season together. And according to Michaela on Zach's podcast, he still talks about her thinking their still "rivals" lmao

*they're 

So lets **** shame the men because the deserve it a heck of a lot more than the ladies. I'll start a list:

1. Cory

2. Kyle

3. Johnny

4. Tony

5. Jordan

6. Nelson

7. CT

8. Fessy

9. Kenny

10. Adam

11. MJ

12. Cahutta

The Cohutta sneak for no reason 

Not excusing the floppery but I just want to put it out there that it was MUCH easier winning in era 1 & 2 then it is now. Back then it was teams or two male and two female winners. Now you have a 1/20 chance for each sex #ImJustSaying

• *than 
  • "Not excusing the floppery" *excuses the floppery* 
  • We know? 
  • Why are you speaking on seasons that you haven't even seen- 
  • It's hard to make the final on EVERY season except seasons 1-4. BOTSexes 1 and 2 specifically were harder seasons to make the final than almost any modern season 
  • The modern finals are BS. A lot of the older finals were more straight up/skill-based 
  • There's only been a 1/20 chance for each sex on ONE season idiot 
  • Ślüt shaming is so funny as an insult because you're literally bragging that you can't get some??????? 

The thing about vets that do lots of seasons but don't win is that there's usually a season or two that they at least should've won; what season should Nany have won? If you're gonna do ten billion seasons and not win, then you'd think there would still be at least one season where that really could've been your win? In fact, she's been handed wins based off of nothing she did and then fumbled it because she's THAT bad? 

Not excusing the floppery but I just want to put it out there that it was MUCH easier winning in era 1 & 2 then it is now. Back then it was teams or two male and two female winners. Now you have a 1/20 chance for each sex #ImJustSaying

• *than 
  • "Not excusing the floppery" *excuses the floppery* 
  • We know? 
  • Why are you speaking on seasons that you haven't even seen- 
  • It's hard to make the final on EVERY season except seasons 1-4. BOTSexes 1 and 2 specifically were harder seasons to make the final than almost any modern season 
  • The modern finals are BS. A lot of the older finals were more straight up/skill-based 
  • There's only been a 1/20 chance for each sex on ONE season idiot 
  • ok girl

But still had made more money on these shows than Ashlee D ever will lol You should start praying your girl at least gets an availability call instead of hating on the face of the show. Soak up this season as much as you can may be your last time being able to stan her <3 Can't relate 

Why do you keep saying "can't relate" as if you ARE these women- 

Can't relate = can't relate to being a fan of someone that never gets calls. I know you're in middle school but come on keep up. 

Just because you've gotten good partners doesn't mean you were "handed" a win. Sure she was partners with Bananas twice but does that mean Frank is a flop because he lost with him? Tony a flop because he was paired with him too? Cara a flop because she was paired with Laurel? Tamara a flop because she was paired with Turbo and should have won? Fessy a flop because he was paired with Amber? Or does this logic only exist for Nany...

Too many variables to these shows to just say well she had a strong partner and was handed a win. Strong teams on paper don't always win. 

I also hate when ppl say "omg it was rigged for them how did they lose" ppl said that with Leroy as if there weren't better competitors than him on AS4

I also hate when ppl say "omg it was rigged for them how did they lose" ppl said that with Leroy as if there weren't better competitors than him on AS4

As if we havnt seen star throwing, blindfolded soccer eliminations and final formats that Big Easy could have won. Like this show is not who's the best its more so who's good at random shit and has some luck lol too many variables to say someone was handed a win

Can't relate = can't relate to being a fan of someone that never gets calls. I know you're in middle school but come on keep up. 

All I have is what you wrote and that's what you wrote. I knew that that could've been what you meant, so that's why I asked. Also I wasn't coming for you so sorry if you took it that way- I've seen how you get over this horse so I don't want you to take it personally! 

Also, some advice: don't use production's decisions as insults. Even if they weren't morons, it would still be weak. 

1. Cory

2. Kyle

3. Johnny

4. Tony

5. Jordan

6. Nelson

7. CT

8. Fessy

9. Kenny

10. Adam

11. MJ

12. Cahutta

Tony not being 1 is crazy

Good for her

Looks like some ppl don't get any action at home so they're projecting their insecurities onto these women. Couldn't be me tho! Wink

killakashhh, I will always love you, even if you don't love me back <3 

All I have is what you wrote and that's what you wrote. I knew that that could've been what you meant, so that's why I asked. Also I wasn't coming for you so sorry if you took it that way- I've seen how you get over this horse so I don't want you to take it personally! 

Also, some advice: don't use production's decisions as insults. Even if they weren't morons, it would still be weak. 

All goodie I don't ever take anything seriously on here lol My horse >>>>> Cara's horse

Looks like some ppl don't get any action at home so they're projecting their insecurities onto these women. Couldn't be me tho!

Boy, stop acting like d**k is hard to get, lol. Y'all always say this, be fr

Pages