The Challenge: All Stars 5- Spoilers Discussion

12490 posts / 0 new
Last post

i didn't know everybody active on here was dm'ing eachother like that. all i have in my messages are joss' nudes from laitaliana from 6 months ago

Need Day & Shane to come through with the W! 

they're mid btw

shane managed to make jozea look likeable to me... that's how much of a smug little flαmer he is. but i'd take da'vonne winning over anything she's been trying for almost a decade to get a win

You're the one who posts here 24/7 wanting people to find you funny and seeking validation. I promise you I don't care about vevmo acceptance, lol. What does that even mean? True, I don't like you. For the reason you said. You're constantly trying to annoy me. It's weird and creepy that your source of entertainment is getting underneath people's skin.

I don't care who finds me funny here or I'd change my ways and say things like calling Tory fat or saying I wanna bone every dude. I'm here to entertain myself not others lol. You do care about Vevmo acceptance, you wanna be part of the in crowd cause you never were in real life. I don't try to annoy you, but if my joking around gets you bothered than yes, I find it funny you are so easily bothered by an online forum. Get thick skin or leave. Like I said I always DM people to not take me serious and to clear the air. Others here love to antagonize more than I do, but that doesn't bother you. It's just weird and creepy when I do it because you don't like me. That's the selective outrage part I refer to and that's why I won't stop cause it's fake cause you don't like me. If it was consistent across the board I'd stop.

they're mid btw

Oh, that's disappointing. Still mad I missed out on the Joss nudes.

i didn't know everybody active on here was dm'ing eachother like that. all i have in my messages are joss' nudes from laitaliana from 6 months ago

When did you become entertaining. I barely recognized your name and you've made me lol like 3 times in an hour.

He and Rogan weirdly look very similar down there

He and Rogan weirdly look very similar down there

is it a UK thing... british people get everything on their body pumped except where it matters.

When did you become entertaining. I barely recognized your name and you've made me lol like 3 times in an hour.

i've insulted you many times on here on the low and you haven't noticed? kind of hurt tbh

I think getting satirically insulted by OldSchooler is like initiation on this site lol. I made a comment when I first joined Vevmo that I thought Kaycee could win SLA (I think, I can't remember for sure if this was OS on here or someone on Twitter, but I know he made that comment about something  lmao) and he was like "we know you know nothing cause you're a BB fan" and then it was revealed that she won like the next day. 

i've insulted you many times on here on the low and you haven't noticed? kind of hurt tbh

lololol that makes me like you even more. I get so many insults I guess they all just run together. Maybe I am the problem? Lol. Oh well.

I think getting satirically insulted by OldSchooler is like initiation on this site lol. I made a comment when I first joined Vevmo that I thought Kaycee could win SLA (I think, I can't remember for sure if this was OS on here or someone on Twitter, but I know he made that comment about something  lmao) and he was like "we know you know nothing cause you're a BB fan" and then it was revealed that she won like the next day. 

back on my old account i said that i pirate the show all the time and he made a comment asking the mods to ban me. i was like who the **** is this bitch with a nicole bass profile pic trying to come for me. i was ahead of my time trying to get paramount to go bankrupt and get canceled.

Lol are you sure that was me? I'm a BB fan too though? But I could have said it as a Kasey hater.

Lol are you sure that was me? I'm a BB fan too though? But I could have said it as a Kasey hater.

Lowkey I think KVM agreed with me, and you just insulted me for that reason lmao

back on my old account i said that i pirate the show all the time and he made a comment asking the mods to ban me. i was like who the *** is this bitch with a nicole bass profile pic trying to come for me. i was ahead of my time trying to get paramount to go bankrupt and get canceled.

Wait. What?! I would NEVER care if you pirated them. I have all the old seasons on VHS. Are you sure I wasn't asking you for copies? I did have the Nicole Bass profile pic so I guess it was me. You probably just píşșed me off with another post so I pretended to be bothered over that. This one I'm actually embarrassed about lol.

Lowkey I think KVM agreed with me, and you just insulted me for that reason lmao

Wow. I truly am a petty *****. I do hate that tone and joking doesn't translate through text sometime. I'd hate myself if I was a poster on the outside looking in lol.

I don't care who finds me funny here or I'd change my ways and say things like calling Tory fat or saying I wanna bone every dude. I'm here to entertain myself not others lol. You do care about Vevmo acceptance, you wanna be part of the in crowd cause you never were in real life. I don't try to annoy you, but if my joking around gets you bothered than yes, I find it funny you are so easily bothered by an online forum. Get thick skin or leave. Like I said I always DM people to not take me serious and to clear the air. Others here love to antagonize more than I do, but that doesn't bother you. It's just weird and creepy when I do it because you don't like me. That's the selective outrage part I refer to and that's why I won't stop cause it's fake cause you don't like me. If it was consistent across the board I'd stop.

What's the point of DMing someone to clear the air if you continue to troll them 2 minutes later? Maybe you're the problem if you're constantly having to DM people. 

I do have a thick skin. But if I didn't that would be fine also. Everyone doesn't have to react to things how you would. And I don't have to leave this site. You don't run this show even if you've convinced yourself that you do. I've had worse arguments with CML, CosmicDiva, Jenna4Eva, and can move on because it's not that serious. You're the only one who I would say is genuinely miserable and looking to pick at people.

Anyways, I don't care about anything else you have to say. I'm asking you to leave me alone?

Oh, what is going on in this thread. Anyway, moving back to spoilers. Has it been confirmed that it's a final 4?

UK if you wanna keep winning arguements, continue writing dissertations cause my I'm not interested in reading all that. Have a good night. I hope you wake up happier <3

This is just the beginning for Nany. She is gonna win next season.

UK if you wanna keep winning arguements, continue writing dissertations cause my I'm not interested in reading all that. Have a good night. I hope you wake up happier <3

Can you just read and respond to the last sentence?

Oh, what is going on in this thread. Anyway, moving back to spoilers. Has it been confirmed that it's a final 4?

I'd assume so. They haven't done a final 3 since dirty 30.

Dear Nany

I'm very sorry, Nany. We all feel really bad here on vevmo because you should have won. Turbo really held you back. Don't worry you're winning next season. ♥️♥️

Love Jenna4Eva

You started this and quoted me with an insult when you were not part of this. Don't cry victim now. If you wanna be left alone then don't respond to me or about me and I'll do me best to refrain from making playful jokes your way.

Girl don't bother, we know he is socially challenged. Move on.

Dear Nany

I'm very happy, Nany. We all feel really excited here on vevmo because you finally got flung. Turbo really carried you all season long, good thing you barely weight like 50 pounds soaking wet. Don't worry production is never calling you back so you stop making a clown out of yourself. ♥️♥️

Love Hauserman

back on my old account i said that i pirate the show all the time and he made a comment asking the mods to ban me. i was like who the *** is this bitch with a nicole bass profile pic trying to come for me. i was ahead of my time trying to get paramount to go bankrupt and get canceled.

Wait. What?! I would NEVER care if you pirated them. I have all the old seasons on VHS. Are you sure I wasn't asking you for copies? I did have the Nicole Bass profile pic so I guess it was me. You probably just píşșed me off with another post so I pretended to be bothered over that. This one I'm actually embarrassed about lol.

you also called me an idiot like a week ago ROFL. do you get wasted on yr trips to those european countries you talk about and then forget what you typed the next day?

you also called me an idiot like a week ago ROFL. do you get wasted on yr trips to those european countries you talk about and then forget what you typed the next day?

Those trips are imaginary.

Pages