The Challenge: All Stars 5- Spoilers Discussion

12490 posts / 0 new
Last post

OS are you going to change your avi? Smile

OS are you going to change your avi?

Yes, later this week.

Melissa Reeves making it back to the F5, i am so proud of her ❤️ THE WORLD IS SO PROUD OF YOU, THAT CROWN IS YOURS!

@MillennialChall... am I still a "non-factor" to you? How about when you begged for me to be banned, was I a "non-factor" to you then? Was I a "non-factor" to you when you started shit with me when you had no reason to and then accused me of "harassing" you when I responded? That was a really nice effort you had at getting me banned, maybe if you would've said "pretty please" at the end you could've gotten your wish! 

"Thanks for all the updates Pink!" can you die? 

Can someone ban this fool?

Hello Cara Miseria Loser! I'm making this post to ask you where all this hostility was when you messaged me asking to explain why I don't like you? Get over it and grow up. Maturity is realizing not everyone has to like you or needs an explanation. However, I understand that just like your fav Cara and all of her other nasty obsessed fans that it may be hard to understand that there's just something about you that gives people (me) the ick. I honestly wish your mom swallowed you instead :(

Leave CML alone.

Nope, I'm gonna do what I want Smile

Last night's update was...something 

Leave CML alone.

Yet he's the one antagonizing people...okay.

I don't actually want them to die. If people think I'm serious when I tell them to die then I'll stop doing it LOL. Also, why are you hellbent on having an issue with me when you went out of your way to start shit with me and I still told you it was all good? Weird. 

Hello Cara Miseria Loser! I'm making this post to ask you where all this hostility was when you messaged me asking to explain why I don't like you? Get over it and grow up. Maturity is realizing not everyone has to like you or needs an explanation. However, I understand that just like your fav Cara and all of her other nasty obsessed fans that it may be hard to understand that there's just something about you that gives people (me) the ick. I honestly wish your mom swallowed you instead Sad

No idiot, you need to grow up because you're not emotionally mature enough to understand your own feelings! Disliking people is okay, but you can dislike people without vocalizing it. Unfortunately, you were too stupid to be able to tell the difference. A for effort, though! Also, I only asked you after you obsessed over me for the 300th time, which you were also too stupid to recognize apparently. 

As for the DM, I knew you were too embarrassed to admit that you didn't like me because I don't like Da'Vonne. Lol! 

No idiot, shut up. This is why I say you're an idiot. Just like Laurel (who I hate) said: you interpret everything wrong! Because that ***** started with me. 

No idiot, shut up. This is why I say you're an idiot. Just like Laurel (who I hate) said: you interpret everything wrong! Because that ***** started with me. 

Now why are you bringing Laurel up in this? I get she whooped your faves aşš, but this is unnecessary. Wink

Nope, I'm gonna do what I want

But you're not always gonna get what you want because you begged for me to be banned and it didn't work LOL! 

Top 3 WORST Naneigh seasons: 

3. Battle of the Exes 2 

2. Total Madness 

1. War of the Worlds 2 

But I hated her on all her seasons <3 

KKQT, do you approve of my list? 

I think total madness is her worst, she lost against a pregnant Melissa in a physical elimination. Her loss against Ashley was expected because she's also dumb as rocks in puzzles 

Now why are you bringing Laurel up in this? I get she whooped your faves aşš, but this is unnecessary.

No she didn't, but anyways, I quoted her! 

@MillennialChall...: I don't like Da'Vonne. Are you gonna go into cardiac arrest now? 

PS, I've noticed how you've copied me on MULTIPLE occasions Wink if you wanna ask me out on a date then I'll say yes because I don't have anything better to do! 

Me when I start unnecessary drama on here for no reason 

Not anymore. Who made 3 finals in a row and is about to make a 4th. NANY. Who got tossed and didn't make the final for 40? CARA

Cara beasted the competition in season 40. I haven't even watched the season yet but Nany's career is so pathetic that I already feel like I can say that Cara's performance on season 40 is better than any performance that Nany has ever had! 

Wrong the last 3 seasons if Cara was on Nany would have made sure she was out. That's why Cara is scared to be on the Challenge anymore. Smile

Nany if flopping was illegal: 

Cara's career if the challenge wasn't her life and her wins weren't handed to her like the hog's was in S38. Smile

Like Davonne said... Cara is a clown Smile

OS are you going to change your avi?

Yes, later this week.

To Nany? Smile

Wrong the last 3 seasons if Cara was on Nany would have made sure she was out. That's why Cara is scared to be on the Challenge anymore.

The only thing Cara has to be scared of in relation to Nany is Nany biting her! 

Wrong the last 3 seasons if Cara was on Nany would have made sure she was out. That's why Cara is scared to be on the Challenge anymore.

The only thing Cara has to be scared of in relation to Nany is Nany biting her! 

Cara is so scared that her legacy will be tarnished. She knows Nany is in total control now and Nany is the new it girl. Cara is so yesterday. Smile

Cara is so scared that her legacy will be tarnished. She knows Nany is in total control now and Nany is the new it girl. Cara is so yesterday.

**** YOU

Let's not forget one major thing that makes Nany better than Cara in finals. In Free Agents Nany was sooooo close to Laurel in the final finishing only seconds after her on the 3rd leg. Nany could have been a champion then. Cara got so badly abused by Laurel in the AS4 final and Laurel is a modern champion and Cara is not. I don't think Cara can ever win again. Sad Sad

How does this make you feel CML? ♥️

I don't actually want them to die. If people think I'm serious when I tell them to die then I'll stop doing it LOL. Also, why are you hellbent on having an issue with me when you went out of your way to start shit with me and I still told you it was all good? Weird. 

We are all dying to see less comments from you. MAYBE one a day if that. 

We are all dying to see less comments from you. MAYBE one a day if that. 

What's your problem with me? **** you. You shouldn't let the fact that I didn't come at you affect your opinions of how stupid of a çüñt you are, because MY behavior doesn't change YOUR behavior, and that is evident by the fact that you still just so happen to be a very stupid çüñt! Being stupid + being a çüñt = being a stupid çüñt (you). 

PS who are you? 

Let's not forget one major thing that makes Nany better than Cara in finals. In Free Agents Nany was sooooo close to Laurel in the final finishing only seconds after her on the 3rd leg. Nany could have been a champion then. Cara got so badly abused by Laurel in the AS4 final and Laurel is a modern champion and Cara is not. I don't think Cara can ever win again.

1. Nany was only close to beating Laurel on Free Agents cause Zach died when paired with Laurel and that hurt her time

2. Per a producer even with all of the friendship advantages Laurel only beat Cara by ten minutes, that's hardly something to brag about. If she didn't have those advantages she loses to Cara and Steve.

I'm all for hyping up your fav, but you gotta be realistic. Saying Nany is better than Cara in finals is like saying Cory is better than CT in finals. 

Let's not forget one major thing that makes Nany better than Cara in finals. In Free Agents Nany was sooooo close to Laurel in the final finishing only seconds after her on the 3rd leg. Nany could have been a champion then. Cara got so badly abused by Laurel in the AS4 final and Laurel is a modern champion and Cara is not. I don't think Cara can ever win again.

Lol, Laurel kicked Nany's *** and Nany still couldn't get the job done after Zach handed her the win on an undeserved silver platter. Meanwhile Cara deserved the win! 

Pages