The Challenge: All Stars 4 - Spoilers Discussion

13353 posts / 0 new
Last post

Don't lose hope. 

Trying not to PK22. Give us some inspiration. How did you get through the hardtimes of all the Sugababes breakups?

This lowkey looks like Sarah Rice

This lowkey looks like Sarah Rice

Not you attacking Tammy Slaton like that!

The fact that they aired previews for CUSA2 on CBS tonight finally made it real. This is the lost season/series. All the fans want is more All Stars and they literally are making us wait 18 months between seasons.

Don't lose hope. 

Trying not to PK22. Give us some inspiration. How did you get through the hardtimes of all the Sugababes breakups?

I made a wish that one day they would release a new album and they did at the end of last year.

Don't lose hope. 

I made a wish that one day they would release a new album and they did at the end of last year.

I wish that one day The Challenge: All Stars 4 will be released.

Will it be out by the end of the summer now?

I can't wait any longer for her to rival Shane for the best comeback

Don't lose hope. 

I wish that one day The Challenge: All Stars 4 will be released.

Will it be out by the end of the summer now?

Hopefully. 

In my opinion, her come back isn't getting talked about enough. She hasn't been heard from in years, has publicly talked shit about BMP, and then she decides to come back apparently bc of her daughter. And the way it sounds, she holds her own.  I can't wait to see her. I'm more excited to see her than Cara. 

In my opinion, her come back isn't getting talked about enough. She hasn't been heard from in years, has publicly talked shit about BMP, and then she decides to come back apparently bc of her daughter. And the way it sounds, she holds her own.  I can't wait to see her. I'm more excited to see her than Cara. 

She isn't necessarily the best competitor but I do think it's good that she made it deep and probably will be bringing it on her confessionals 

We want ZERO phone calls home this season.

That should be the least of our worries

That should be the least of our worries

A proper edit is at the top of my worries.

Is it because the phone call home always hints at who ends up being in elimination?

ngl, Id like to see flora talk with her daughter since shes a fan but then again, I dont think theyre even allowed to talk about the show anyways

Cause phone calls are boring and I don't care to watch them talk to someone I have no connection to on a grainy facetime. Give me more relationship content or drama. They cut so much good stuff and it doesn't need to be for dumb calls home.

Is it because the phone call home always hints at who ends up being in elimination?

ngl, Id like to see flora talk with her daughter since shes a fan but then again, I dont think theyre even allowed to talk about the show anyways

Agree I want to see Flora's daughter!!

They can't talk about the show unless they are a production favorite calling another production favorite cast member

Floras comeback is the all time best comeback for me ever in reality tv history. This woman is an icon. So much happened this season I had already forgotten that Ayanna is the reason Janelle quit. Add to that her harassing Kam and all the other blacks in the house and I am wondering if production is having a hard time editing all of that out?  I mean how can they explain Janelle's departure?  With another stomach issue or broken rib excuse?  I wonder if Ayanna will ever be invited back?  She's such a head case and I love it. I need to see Ayanna on my screen!

Queen of having the old ladies press by showing up and running their show ❤️❤️❤️

She really provides EVERY TIME... very few people you can say that about

I love Miss Skam but she didn't provide on WOTW. That's her 1 off season.

Queen of having the old ladies press by showing up and running their show ❤️❤️❤️

She really provides EVERY TIME... very few people you can say that about

I love Miss Skam but she didn't provide on WOTW. That's her 1 off season.

She's allowed one mess-up.

Definitely her worse season by far.

I think for me it's Vendettas (just for how good it was to see her thrive) > FR (carrying Kayleigh through three eliminations was impressive) > DA (for her political hold on the house) > WOTW2 (she ran the cult as quiet as it's kept) > WOTW.

Although DA and WOTW2 would be top 2 politically for her, Vendettas and FR were a lot more fun to watch.

Another reminder that the writers of all scripted content will be entering their second month of striking this upcoming week. That means that there will be a minimum of a few months delay on all upcoming scripted content. Reality television should be getting ordered non-stop right now but Paramount thinks you'll still pay for your subscription even though they are witholding and refusing to produce more All Stars content. Cancel your Paramount subscriptions to prove them wrong! No All Stars, no money!

Another reminder that the writers of all scripted content will be entering their second month of striking this upcoming week. That means that there will be a minimum of a few months delay on all upcoming scripted content. Reality television should be getting ordered non-stop right now but Paramount thinks you'll still pay for your subscription even though they are witholding and refusing to produce more All Stars content. Cancel your Paramount subscriptions to prove them wrong! No All Stars, no money!

I am not serious enough about this show to do tht

Floras comeback is the all time best comeback for me ever in reality tv history. This woman is an icon. So much happened this season I had already forgotten that Ayanna is the reason Janelle quit. Add to that her harassing Kam and all the other blacks in the house and I am wondering if production is having a hard time editing all of that out?  I mean how can they explain Janelle's departure?  With another stomach issue or broken rib excuse?  I wonder if Ayanna will ever be invited back?  She's such a head case and I love it. I need to see Ayanna on my screen!

to do all that editing out just for the cast to just air out all the dirt anyway

people having been subscribed to paramount and all the other ones when pirating sites are right there and just a click away, that's crazy

https://collider.com/the-real-world-tv-series-toxic/ 

interesting article that gives people a little insight on who Flora is. 

Another week goes by and my heart breaks a little more.

Name a better combo than flora and Christmas! 

Flora and summer

Flora and summer

I'm thinking USA 2 will air this summer then AS4 will debut in the fall. Usually the best material is saved for fall. Aren't they airing 2 episodes of USA 2 per week?  They'll finish in a month with that shit. 

Pages