The Challenge: All Stars 4 - Spoilers Discussion

13353 posts / 0 new
Last post

Actually kinda wish Aneesa was on here bc she and Ayanna under one roof would have been drama.

Aneesa and Ayanna are good friends, although who knows what could've happened with this particular dynamic lol

And sorry not sorry I like Kam/Leroy but I do hope they flop. They were so entitled as a couple on double agents it was insufferable at times, can only imagine what they've been like this season 

I still like Ayanna, my issue with production is putting her on when she wasn't in the right mental state.

Y'all are so quick to turn on Ayanna. That's still my gurl idgaf, ima wait till the show airs and more tea comes out. And ima still be a fan regardless, she would have to do something really trifling for me to stop. Ayanna was always about black power and empowerment so I *am* curious to see what it was about eventually, whether they air it or not. 

I don't think anyone that liked her has turned on her.  I've never liked Ayanna but she was a good competitor last time.

Also one of Ayanna's students, a 13 year old black boy, was killed a couple of weeks before they left and the person accused, a white man, wasn't even arrested or charged. Clearly my sis wasn't in the right headspace, particularly since these incidents were about race too. Maybe it would've been best if she had sat this season out honestly, but I still hope this won't hinder her chances of returning in the future. Some of y'all are weirdos that seem like you were waiting for ANYTHING to come out on Ayanna to attack her. Look in the mirror and check yaselves first, boo-thangz.

And sorry not sorry I like Kam/Leroy but I do hope they flop. They were so entitled as a couple on double agents it was insufferable at times, can only imagine what they've been like this season 

Also one of Ayanna's students, a 13 year old black boy, was killed a couple of weeks before they left and the person accused, a white man, wasn't even arrested or charged. Clearly my sis wasn't in the right headspace, particularly since these incidents were about race too. Maybe it would've been best if she had sat this season out honestly, but I still hope this won't hinder her chances of returning in the future. Some of y'all are weirdos that seem like you were waiting for ANYTHING to come out on Ayanna to attack her. Look in the mirror and check yaselves first, boo-thangz.

This story needs way more info.  Why was the white man accused?  Why wasn't he charged?   

I mean this is true ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No, no, no, no, no

This is not ******* true.  Ayanna didn't "fight back" because she wasn't even called the N word, and it was an innocent cultural confusion that happened, and was immediately settled.  Ayanna was the only one who fought and had no remorse for what she did.

Ayanna is still a queen idc <3

Ayanna is still a queen idc <3

Nobody even knows what the argument is specifically about to really takes sides, or if it's even worth taking sides. But Ayanna has a pattern of acting irrationally and testing people's limits. And the people she was arguing with aren't known hotheads. I don't think people are necessarily turning on Ayanna, but just acknowledging this is who she is.

Ayanna has always been emotional and acted on her emotions, she is very passionate. Production knows this. She lost someone close to her and regardless of the circumstances grieving is hard, it enhances emotions and can cause people to act out. She also has posted openly about frequently coming out of an abusive relationship recently. Production knew this and still chose to cast her, likely to exploit her emotions. They have a history of this. Ayanna could have had a beautiful story in season 5 after some healing but production lacks morals and logic. I hope Ayanna is doing well.

How is Ayanna possibly losing fans over this? I mean....this is all pretty on-brand is it not? Love Ayanna but I would never use the word stable to describe her

Also one of Ayanna's students, a 13 year old black boy, was killed a couple of weeks before they left and the person accused, a white man, wasn't even arrested or charged.

He was allegedly breaking into cars unarmed and so a man walked up, shot and killed him. Even if he was breaking into cars what kind of human shots an unarmed child? It's truly disgusting and I completely understand why Ayanna went in there in a terrible headspace. Shame on production.

I still like Ayanna, my issue with production is putting her on when she wasn't in the right mental state.

Ayanna always has been like this though? Season 2 was the same ask Jasmine, Laterrian, Sophia , Jodi and Janelle. She loves to argue and doesn't have a stop button.

Ayanna has always been emotional and acted on her emotions, she is very passionate. Production knows this. She lost someone close to her and regardless of the circumstances grieving is hard, it enhances emotions and can cause people to act out. She also has posted openly about frequently coming out of an abusive relationship recently. Production knew this and still chose to cast her, likely to exploit her emotions. They have a history of this. Ayanna could have had a beautiful story in season 5 after some healing but production lacks morals and logic. I hope Ayanna is doing well.

A surprisingly eloquently expressed post, but if we've watched this show for decades we've accepted (and in some way supported) this exploitation since it's been a defining feature of the show for a while

This was posted yesterday on Reddit a lot of the stuff of season 2 wasn't shown either 

Ayanna always has been like this though? Season 2 was the same ask Jasmine, Laterrian, Sophia , Jodi and Janelle. She loves to argue and doesn't have a stop button.

Correct. She is always emotional and they know that so why are we casting her when she's already emotional and now dealing with the death of a student and escaping an abusive relationship. She should have been offered help not a spot on tv to exploit her vunerable state.

Correct. She is always emotional and they know that so why are we casting her when she's already emotional and now dealing with the death of a student and escaping an abusive relationship. She should have been offered help not a spot on tv to exploit her vunerable state.

But if she was able to pass the psych exam why wouldn't they cast her? One thing if she failed it

A surprisingly eloquently expressed post, but if we've watched this show for decades we've accepted (and in some way supported) this exploitation since it's been a defining feature of the show for a while

Watching The Ruins before understanding how mental health and addiction works and after gives it a totally different experience. You are right the exploit mental illness until it implodes and then drop the person and wipe their hands clean. Production is awful.

Didn't she also got into it with Katie?

But if she was able to pass the psych exam why wouldn't they cast her? One thing if she failed it

Human beings can hide their emotions for strategic purposes. Producers should still take their life circumstances into account. But maybe Ayanna saw "this journey" as a misguided attempt to process what occurred.  A mistake, evidently

Didn't she also got into it with Katie?

Yes

You're talking about the production crew that casted Jay as an All Star.  They don't know what the **** they're doing.

All it took was reading her tweets and knowing she's already an emotional person. Being able to manipulate a psych test wasn't even necessary and shouldn't have been an option.

You're talking about the production crew that casted Jay as an All Star.  They don't know what the **** they're doing.

The two aren't comparable. Casting an undeserving personality and intentionally exploiting an unwell person aren't the same. They aren't just dumb, they are also morally disgusting and unethical.

Watching The Ruins before understanding how mental health and addiction works and after gives it a totally different experience. You are right the exploit mental illness until it implodes and then drop the person and wipe their hands clean. Production is awful.

I mean, yes they exploit, but comparing Ayanna and Tonya is a huge stretch. Ayanna is an overemotional person who is always at like an 8, why should production not cast her if recent circumstances brought her up to a 9, 9.5?

Janelle invited Ayanna to room with her after Leah got eliminated and instantly regretted it on season 2. Ayanna cornered Katie and flipped out on her and Janelle witnessed it. And yeah, Laterrian was DM'ing me and saying he's glad he isn't on this season because of the Ayanna drama. LT was also on the same season (extreme challenge) where Ayanna was kicked off for hitting Christian. Julie was the only one campagining for Ayanna to stay, everybody else wanted her gone. Well, Christian said she should stay but only cause he felt bad. Susie replaced Ayanna. 

Pages