The Challenge: All Stars 4 - Spoilers Discussion

6659 posts / 0 new
Last post

Production doesn't hand people wins but they def put things in their favor and it's up to them to finish the job 

Someone that get my whole point lol It's not Rigging but sometimes they do certain stuff or setups to benefit certain people. It's up to them to do well on it or not.

Like look at last season Amanda/Tori got physical vs Devin/Emanuel getting a puzzle the same night.

Like when production made the Jay vs. Leroy elimination, the elimination that they KNEW lerory would win with because he beasted it vs. bananas/nany on exes 2. 

I saw the favoritism from jump.. And i hate jay

Honestly I'm at the point where it's screw brad and Leroy. Give us unpredictable final and let jay take the crown *giggles*

Give us Ace or Adam.

I'm rooting for Steve to pull a fast one, like winning a challenge and pitting Brad against Leroy.  He did it last time with Derrick/Brad.  Why not this time?

Steve winning would be kind of funny too I guess.

Oh no. I disagree if they want you to win, you WILL win. They don't care if they gotta make that final a tad bit longer, or give a clear advantage to you, manipulate times, etc. This show ain't real at all lmao. 

Production doesn't hand people wins but they def put things in their favor and it's up to them to finish the job 

Someone that get my whole point lol It's not Rigging but sometimes they do certain stuff or setups to benefit certain people. It's up to them to do well on it or not.

Like look at last season Amanda/Tori got physical vs Devin/Emanuel getting a puzzle the same night.

Like when production made the Jay vs. Leroy elimination, the elimination that they KNEW lerory would win with because he beasted it vs. bananas/nany on exes 2. 

I saw the favoritism from jump.. And i hate jay

What was Jay really finna beat Leroy at other than a puzzle. If anything that elimination was an equalizer for them both. 

When Leroy wins imma be so happy. Love Leroy. 

Oh no. I disagree if they want you to win, you WILL win. They don't care if they gotta make that final a tad bit longer, or give a clear advantage to you, manipulate times, etc. This show ain't real at all lmao. 

That flop isn't winning

That flop isn't winning

it wasn't up for debate. 

Kam didn't had endurance without the baby weight imagine now that she is bigger

That flop isn't winning

it wasn't up for debate. 

If you don't want people to debate your opinion then don't write it on a forum

That flop isn't winning

it wasn't up for debate. 

If you don't want people to debate your opinion then don't write it on a forum

Oh no, I'll write what I please, but I won't be debating my stance on anything and I said what I said. You can make your own statement, but don't respond to me because after this point, you'll be paid dust and go back into obsoletion where you were. 

Oh no, I'll write what I please, but I won't be debating my stance on anything and I said what I said. You can make your own statement, but don't respond to me because after this point, you'll be paid dust and go back into obsoletion where you were. 

Are you SourSavage?

the fact that ppl like jay, jasmine, and flora still in the game but tony, janelle, and ayanna are out is sending me

the fact that ppl like jay, jasmine, and flora still in the game but tony, janelle, and ayanna are out is sending me

There is speculation that 3 of those quit or DQ'd but likely PR is just trolling with her pics and clips like she loves doing lol. So yes, that's wild those are the first 4 out. Well Tyrie not so much, Janelle either.

Jay is surprising?  Jasmine never leaves early or at least not really early.  Tony and Ayanna aren't surprisingly at all. Both are annoying and neither is a great competitor. 

leroy is really not as bad at finals as people think. He did well on Rivals but realistically had no chance with Mike as his partner, again did pretty good on exes 2 coming in second and beating bananas but there's probably almost no team who could've beat sarah and jordan at that time, Vendettas wasn't a great showing in the final, Team USA had no chance in WOTW2, and Nany helped him basically lose his last season. Yeah he could have done better but he also had some horrible luck 

leroy is really not as bad at finals as people think. He did well on Rivals but realistically had no chance with Mike as his partner, again did pretty good on exes 2 coming in second and beating bananas but there's probably almost no team who could've beat sarah and jordan at that time, Vendettas wasn't a great showing in the final, Team USA had no chance in WOTW2, and Nany helped him basically lose his last season. Yeah he could have done better but he also had some horrible luck 

Mike nor Leroy did well on that final.  They came in second on Exes 2 out of 2 teams as the other team quit. Leroy has never been impressive in a final.  That's not saying he can't win but let's please not try to blame Mike Theresa Nany or others for his performances. 

I don't know why but I feel like one of Ryan/Ace is gonna slide into the final

Mike nor Leroy did well on that final.  They came in second on Exes 2 out of 2 teams as the other team quit. Leroy has never been impressive in a final.  That's not saying he can't win but let's please not try to blame Mike Theresa Nany or others for his performances. 

It has been said that Leroy wanted to quit that final...and not Mike

Jay is surprising?  Jasmine never leaves early or at least not really early.  Tony and Ayanna aren't surprisingly at all. Both are annoying and neither is a great competitor. 

jay because he is such a random addition wit no connections and he isn't a great competitor...

It has been said that Leroy wanted to quit that final...and not Mike

Yeah, that was always my understanding as well

jay because he is such a random addition wit no connections and he isn't a great competitor...

He's good friends with Nicole (she requested him to be on supposedly), he's younger and he did make a final in his only season.  I don't think Jay is good but I was prepared for 4-6 episodes of him.   Derek, Ryan and Tyrie were the weakest 3.  

Leroy will still manage to lose the guy has 2 brain cells

Lmaooooo y'all really blanking on Leroy winning a final. Y'all just never learn 

Pages