The Challenge: All Stars (2021) - Teasers and Trailer

1125 posts / 0 new
Last post

Yes Aneesa and Jisela were besties on G2 and Aneesa said multiple times that she's more than a friend they're sisters for life.

I take it back, I remember Jisela & Aneesa clearly both having the worst makeup on their confessionals out of all the girls. Clearly Aneesa was doing Jisela and her makeup, they both looked like crackheaded **** lmao.

I take it back, I remember Jisela & Aneesa clearly both having the worst makeup on their confessionals out of all the girls. Clearly Aneesa was doing Jisela and her makeup, they both looked like crackheaded **** lmao.

I'm cackling cause it's so true...

Stripper Couture lmaooo, that was back when aneesa could still pull herself up and down the pole

Yes Aneesa and Jisela were besties on G2 and Aneesa said multiple times that she's more than a friend they're sisters for life.

Watch Aneesa turn on Jisela in a hot second if Tori or kyle or Fessy ever asked her to.  That girl wants to be part of the in crowd so badly.

Stripper Couture lmaooo, that was back when aneesa could still pull herself up and down the pole

oh no u didn't 

They were lookin like they had just tried out for clown school

They were lookin like they had just tried out for clown school

lmaooo don't do dat

I'm cackling cause it's so true...

Katie hasn't posted or advertised anything about the OG challenge!! I hope she didn't have a bad experience!

Trailer coming soon!! I'm so excited to see Teck in HD lol

im so weak lmao 

Katie hasn't posted or advertised anything about the OG challenge!! I hope she didn't have a bad experience!

im getting the feeling this experience has just reaffirmed her want to never do the show again. She didn't hype about doing it in the first place. I'm still surprised she did it. I'm certain she only did it Bc of Derrick and Trishelle and apparently she and Trishelle fought the whole time. That plus the game itself, this will most likely be Katie's last time doing a challenge ever.

Trailer coming soon we won 

Hopefully they drop this trailer later today I'm very excited for this 

Where are you guys seeing that a trailer is dropping?

Katie and Trishelle fought the whole time?! Aww that makes me sad. I hate when real life friends have drama on these shows! I'd rather see them fight other people together.

Where are you guys seeing that a trailer is dropping?

We Want OGs account.

Is the gif that mark posted from the show? I can't tell 

No the gif is Duel 2

Only a few of them are hyping it up. Once the whole cast is announced, I'm sure she will too. Derrick is still pretending he's not on it. 

So ready to see The Challenge: Kendal's Return!!! Mark keeps promising a trailer soon, but I think we have different opinions of the word soon.

Tomorrow is likely, the teaser dropped on a Wednesday too

They need to hurry up and drop this trailer lmao 

So ready to see The Challenge: Kendal's Return!!! Mark keeps promising a trailer soon, but I think we have different opinions of the word soon.

Shocked this didn't drop today

When are they gonna drop the trailer for this shit ppl are already gonna forget about that 20 second promo

they need to hurry up

they need to hurry up

they need to hurry up

Pages