Celebrity Big Brother (U.S.) - Season 2 Live Feeds (Spoilers)

292 posts / 0 new
Last post

Tamar gonna get beat up and voted out in the same week. Chile Lol

Hahha, thing is if she gets beat up. Person who beat her up is bouncing too. 

KlounV3 wrote:
FromTheNorth wrote:Lolo needs to give up athletics and do reality TV for a living

The Challenge has been calling her name since her iconic appearance.

I would kill for her (or Louise) to join the challenge. **** all these thirsty *** girls who fake drama and hookups to get cast. You have a damn pro athlete who's super religious yet will unintenionally have as much drama as the rest of the cast combined

TuesDaze wrote:
Tamar gonna get beat up and voted out in the same week. Chile Lol

Hahha, thing is if she gets beat up. Person who beat her up is bouncing too. 

the rumor around is that Lolo smacked her and got bounced but we’ll see if that was true or not when the feeds come back on 

melm3 wrote:
Well when the feeds come back on, hopefully no one left and we know who the nominees are.

the suspect veto is also being played which is why it’s still down, next eviction is Monday

Good, happy it's moving quickly

Lawd Lolo done let all that sexual frustration out on Tamar. ROFL

If it happened I'm surprised it wasn't sooner. Tamar seems SO exhausting to be around & everywhere she goes, drama & ******* follows but not even in an entertaining way like NY or even Natalie Nunn.

Tamar might’ve tried the one wrong oh god Lol

Have those feeds ever be down for this long?

They are still down lol? I don’t watch the feeds...did Lolo threaten to fight Tamar and then they went down?

Somebody suggested that the producers know exactly what they're doing by getting everybody talking + not bringing the feeds back up. I saw someone say that they're getting all of this riled up & nothing actually happened; saying Lolo was in the bed reading her Bible. ROFL

We'll see soon enough I guess.

Inb4 they had nominations and veto comp and feeds will be back soon

Inb4 they had nominations and veto comp and feeds will be back soon

thats exactly what’s happening.

HonestTea101 wrote:
Inb4 they had nominations and veto comp and feeds will be back soon

thats exactly what’s happening.

that’s how big brother works someone explained it earlier. They’ve done this before when drama was happening on comp days they just turned it off early and let the comp and ceremony happen

watch them feeds come back on and they all in one room looking at each other having normal conversation. & twitter lighting up for no reason. Biggrin

DScott wrote:
TuesDaze wrote:Tamar gonna get beat up and voted out in the same week. Chile Lol
Hahha, thing is if she gets beat up. Person who beat her up is bouncing too. 

the rumor around is that Lolo smacked her and got bounced but we’ll see if that was true or not when the feeds come back on 

It's not a rumor. Someone irrelevant on Twitter who had like 40 followers tweeted that Lolo got expelled and then it spread like wildfire, only valiated because a few magazine articles cited the tweet as a source.

People are seriously stupid for letting themselves get played like that.

Kato nominated Tamar & Dinah he said in his speech Tamar should be at home and take care of her son & said Dinah doesn't clean. Yikes Kato is trash

Kato nominated Tamar & Dinah he said in his speech Tamar should be at home and take care of her son & said Dinah doesn't clean. Yikes Kato is trash

Kato nominated Tamar & Dinah he said in his speech Tamar should be at home and take care of her son & said Dinah doesn't clean. Yikes Kato is trash

tf... 

So the whole thing was riled up for nothing lmaoooooooooo

Apparently Tamar said that she didn't want to be seen fist fighting another AA woman on TV which is very commendable so why she doesn't have this same view with the Kandi situation that SHE started is beyond me.....

I'm glad tho b/c clearly this show/season needs all of them + Ricky to stay.

So the whole thing was riled up for nothing lmaooooooooooApparently Tamar said that she didn't want to be seen fist fighting another AA woman on TV which is very commendable so why she doesn't have this same view with the Kandi situation that SHE started is beyond me.....I'm glad tho b/c clearly this show/season needs all of them + Ricky to stay.
ok....like because you popped off on Kandi for no reason. We need the trifecta not evicted for maximum entertainment.

i wish if she was just feeling down and started drama in usual Tamar fashion she’d do it with someone else 

IM SCREAMING!!!! Lolo still wants to pull Tamar off the block sksksksk. The dysfunction is what I'm living for Lol

IM SCREAMING!!!! Lolo still wants to pull Tamar off the block sksksksk. The dysfunction is what I'm living for Lol
iconic 

Graphik wrote:
So the whole thing was riled up for nothing lmaooooooooooApparently Tamar said that she didn't want to be seen fist fighting another AA woman on TV which is very commendable so why she doesn't have this same view with the Kandi situation that SHE started is beyond me.....I'm glad tho b/c clearly this show/season needs all of them + Ricky to stay.

ok....like because you popped off on Kandi for no reason. We need the trifecta not evicted for maximum entertainment.i wish if she was just feeling down and started drama in usual Tamar fashion she’d do it with someone else 

Even Kandi was trying to tell her that they knew each other outside of this & need to stick together. Tamar gotta be on 1000 at all times tho & still crying about that tour nonsense (covering up the real reason which is she's not apart of Kandi's ATL circle b/c she falls out with everybody under the sun Lol )

Cato's gave her a reason to come after him so we'll see if she starts playing with some sense.

HonestTea101 wrote:
IM SCREAMING!!!! Lolo still wants to pull Tamar off the block sksksksk. The dysfunction is what I'm living for Lol

iconic 

TuesDaze wrote:
Graphik wrote:So the whole thing was riled up for nothing lmaooooooooooApparently Tamar said that she didn't want to be seen fist fighting another AA woman on TV which is very commendable so why she doesn't have this same view with the Kandi situation that SHE started is beyond me.....I'm glad tho b/c clearly this show/season needs all of them + Ricky to stay.
ok....like because you popped off on Kandi for no reason. We need the trifecta not evicted for maximum entertainment.i wish if she was just feeling down and started drama in usual Tamar fashion she’d do it with someone else 

Even Kandi was trying to tell her that they knew each other outside of this & need to stick together. Tamar gotta be on 1000 at all times tho & still crying about that tour nonsense (covering up the real reason which is she's not apart of Kandi's ATL circle b/c she falls out with everybody under the sun Lol )Cato's gave her a reason to come after him so we'll see if she starts playing with some sense.

Lolo at this point doesn’t even want her evicted and is willing to take her off the block. She can recover if she uses her brain 

*Dina

i am beyond weak at tamar and lolo being cool again after that whole debacle.. looks like tamar has the votes even if the veto isn’t used on her 

i am beyond weak at tamar and lolo being cool again after that whole debacle.. looks like tamar has the votes even if the veto isn't used on her 

Tuhhh.... I'll be ****** if Queena gets evicted without us getting a crackhead moment. 

junkiereality wrote:
i am beyond weak at tamar and lolo being cool again after that whole debacle.. looks like tamar has the votes even if the veto isn't used on her 

Tuhhh.... I'll be ****** if Queena gets evicted without us getting a crackhead moment. 

give it up... she’s boring and isn’t as cracked as she use to be 

I wouldn’t give it up, the game still basically just started, even though it’s stupid and 40 people have already been nominated. 

everytime i see this bumped this thread i come in expecting another fight to have blown up lmaooo

Pages