AYTO on The Challenge: Discussion Thread

1282 posts / 0 new
Last post

Debut you should really see help with your denial. The fact that 8 people are from AYTO are in rivals 3 should tell you they are part of the franchise now. If you can't accept to where you're gonna constantly bitch about it  you can just not watch.

Do i need to send you the list?

I'm a guy BTW. But my point is his entitlement about the "purity" of the challenge is annoying as hell. 

How long have you been on this site Debut? And you're STILL getting people all pissy & bothered? Like did ************* not learn with your opinion on the Fresh Meat?

 

TKW92 wrote:

Debut you should really see help with your denial. The fact that 8 people are from AYTO are in rivals 3 should tell you they are part of the franchise now. If you can't accept to where you're gonna constantly bitch about it  you can just not watch.

Do i need to send you the list?

if you need to go ahead.

Bupersoy wrote:

TKW92 wrote:Debut you should really see help with your denial. The fact that 8 people are from AYTO are in rivals 3 should tell you they are part of the franchise now. If you can't accept to where you're gonna constantly bitch about it  you can just not watch.

Do i need to send you the list?

if you need to go ahead.

Its just a list of people who are confirmed to shit post continously about the same tired topics. 

Oh and their trusty public defender.

Adam & Brittany are still my favorite team from Exes II. 

I wanna see this list...

#ListGate

"Why you wanna go & do that, love huh?"

It's all good though, it's Saturday afternoon & I have the time to be in complete disrespect mode lol

For the record, you (Bupersoy) & your sidekick Kenny can shove that list up your shitty *****. Both of yall are *****; sitting on here literally having nervous breakdowns because people are being what you perceive as "negative" on an online forum of all places.

"I'm so tired of the negativity, it's so exhausting & I just can't take it anymore". Lmao what kind of punk *** shit? Go outside....go smoke on some good tree, go to the bar, go to the gym, go get your **** sucked, something to take your mind off of all the "exhausting negativity" on Vevmo smh

Savage, lol.

Savage, lol.

If only we could see about some of these posters in real life....

Its really not that serious graphik lmao. I didnt even make the list, it was given to me by someone whos been here a lot longer than me :).

 

Im sorry a list on the internet offends ya'll lmao. Funny how youve been on vevmo for years shit talking people on mtv but cant handle a week of someone calling you on it. 

What's this list? Am I on it Wink

What's this list? Am I on it Wink

Nah its only 3 really with 1 subsection explaining how graphik will defend them to the death.

I had no idea what this "list" was lmaooo. But in terms of if there was a block/ignore button, the people I'd use it on are: 

1. AshKelseyFan

2. Seminole

Gucci Mane wrote:

Savage, lol.

If only we could see about some of these posters in real life....

It'd be square up time. Like I'm tired of talking...... I'm ready to beat *** but since we are online and live in different places no one is about to step to me unless they trying to come to the A and pay a visit but bitches got no flight money so next. Therefore you get ignored. It's ****** dead bitch. 

Graphik wrote:

Gucci Mane wrote:Savage, lol.

If only we could see about some of these posters in real life....

It'd be square up time. Like I'm tired of talking...... I'm ready to beat *** but since we are online and live in different places no one is about to step to me unless they trying to come to the A and pay a visit but bitches got no flight money so next. Therefore you get ignored. It's ****** dead bitch. 

I would pay you tbh...

How long have you been on this site Debut? And you're STILL getting people all pissy & bothered? Like did ************* not learn with your opinion on the Fresh Meat? 

I've been on this site since 2008(or 2009) and I was ******* people off with my opinions back then too lol.

But yeah..you'd think people would know by now.

Its really not that serious graphik lmao. I didnt even make the list, it was given to me by someone whos been here a lot longer than me :). Im sorry a list on the internet offends ya'll lmao. Funny how youve been on vevmo for years shit talking people on mtv but cant handle a week of someone calling you on it. 

Boy look. If I couldn't handle it then why would I keep doing what I'm doing? I don't give a **** if people wanna call me on it or not. At the end of the day I'm still gonna be here talking shit about the Real castmembers I hate and root for the real castmembers I love. You(and others) need to learn that.

Bupersoy wrote:

Its really not that serious graphik lmao. I didnt even make the list, it was given to me by someone whos been here a lot longer than me :). Im sorry a list on the internet offends ya'll lmao. Funny how youve been on vevmo for years shit talking people on mtv but cant handle a week of someone calling you on it. 

Boy look. If I couldn't handle it then why would I keep doing what I'm doing? I don't give a **** if people wanna call me on it or not. At the end of the day I'm still gonna be here talking shit about the Real castmembers I hate and root for the real castmembers I love. You(and others) need to learn that.

And ill continue reminding you you're wrong till i get bored :). Glad we're in agreement.

Debut you should really see help with your denial. The fact that 8 people are from AYTO are in rivals 3 should tell you they are part of the franchise now. If you can't accept to where you're gonna constantly bitch about it  you can just not *****.*** I wish Vevmo had a block feature so I don't have to put up with your whiny bullshit.

First of all it's 10 not 8. 

Second of all I won't be watching this pathetic bullshit season known as Rivals 3 so I'm following through on the not ********..** least for this season.

Thridly if you can't handle my "Whiny Bullshit" then you can log off. It's not that hard.

I'm a guy BTW. But my point is his entitlement about the "purity" of the challenge is annoying as hell. 

Like I said..you can go if you want.

And Entitlement? I'm not entitled about anything. I just won't accept these AYTO ******* into the house that Real World and Road Rulers built.

Debut Album wrote:

Bupersoy wrote:Its really not that serious graphik lmao. I didnt even make the list, it was given to me by someone whos been here a lot longer than me :). Im sorry a list on the internet offends ya'll lmao. Funny how youve been on vevmo for years shit talking people on mtv but cant handle a week of someone calling you on it. 

Boy look. If I couldn't handle it then why would I keep doing what I'm doing? I don't give a **** if people wanna call me on it or not. At the end of the day I'm still gonna be here talking shit about the Real castmembers I hate and root for the real castmembers I love. You(and others) need to learn that.

And ill continue reminding you you're wrong till i get bored :). Glad we're in agreement.

We're not agreeing about shit. 

You can continue to be petty all you want.

Bupersoy wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

Bupersoy wrote:Its really not that serious graphik lmao. I didnt even make the list, it was given to me by someone whos been here a lot longer than me :). Im sorry a list on the internet offends ya'll lmao. Funny how youve been on vevmo for years shit talking people on mtv but cant handle a week of someone calling you on it. 

Boy look. If I couldn't handle it then why would I keep doing what I'm doing? I don't give a **** if people wanna call me on it or not. At the end of the day I'm still gonna be here talking shit about the Real castmembers I hate and root for the real castmembers I love. You(and others) need to learn that.

And ill continue reminding you you're wrong till i get bored :). Glad we're in agreement.

We're not agreeing about shit. You can continue to be petty all you want.

I agree with you about us not agreeing.

So i guess youre wrong.

And for the record ain't nobody offended about that funky *** list. I just think it's petty to be passing around a list of people who's posts that they don't like. That's some High School shit to me.

Whoever did that can continue on with that.

TKW92 wrote:

Debut you should really see help with your denial. The fact that 8 people are from AYTO are in rivals 3 should tell you they are part of the franchise now. If you can't accept to where you're gonna constantly bitch about it  you can just not *****.*** I wish Vevmo had a block feature so I don't have to put up with your whiny bullshit.

First of all it's 10 not 8. Second of all I won't be watching this pathetic bullshit season known as Rivals 3 so I'm following through on the not ********..** least for this season.Thridly if you can't handle my "Whiny Bullshit" then you can log off. It's not that hard.

You know what else isn't hard, accepting the fact that AYTO are part of the show. But whatever keep acting like a spoiled brat that didn't get a certain toy for Christmas and keep nagging about it.

Debut Album wrote:

Bupersoy wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
Bupersoy wrote:Its really not that serious graphik lmao. I didnt even make the list, it was given to me by someone whos been here a lot longer than me :). Im sorry a list on the internet offends ya'll lmao. Funny how youve been on vevmo for years shit talking people on mtv but cant handle a week of someone calling you on it. 

Boy look. If I couldn't handle it then why would I keep doing what I'm doing? I don't give a **** if people wanna call me on it or not. At the end of the day I'm still gonna be here talking shit about the Real castmembers I hate and root for the real castmembers I love. You(and others) need to learn that.

And ill continue reminding you you're wrong till i get bored :). Glad we're in agreement.

We're not agreeing about shit. You can continue to be petty all you want.

I agree with you about us not agreeing.So i guess youre wrong.

So then why keep ******* with people who's opinions you don't like? 

richjoe92 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
mariochristopher__ wrote:
Graphik wrote:Thinking about it.....I think it's time for LIghthearted Ent. to invest in AYTO having their own Challenge. They have more than enough people for it & I wouldn't mind having 2 different competition shows to watch.

Too late Dario, Christina & Simone already strapped in with the Fam. Their apart of us now.

No the **** they aren't.

Yes they are. Period.

No They aren't. Period.

Sorry buddy, they are. You're stucked with them, whether you like it or not.  :* 

No they aren't. And they never will be.

They have so, too bad. Infinity Period.

Debut Album wrote:

TKW92 wrote:Debut you should really see help with your denial. The fact that 8 people are from AYTO are in rivals 3 should tell you they are part of the franchise now. If you can't accept to where you're gonna constantly bitch about it  you can just not *****.*** I wish Vevmo had a block feature so I don't have to put up with your whiny bullshit.

First of all it's 10 not 8. Second of all I won't be watching this pathetic bullshit season known as Rivals 3 so I'm following through on the not ********..** least for this season.Thridly if you can't handle my "Whiny Bullshit" then you can log off. It's not that hard.

You know what else isn't hard, accepting the fact that AYTO are part of the show. But whatever keep acting like a spoiled brat that didn't get a certain toy for Christmas and keep nagging about it.

You're right in that it isn't hard..but that doesn't mean I have to do it. 

What you don't seem to get is that I don't have to accept them if I don't want to. I can continue to be a champion for the "purity" of these shows until they end and that's exactly what I intend to do.

I had no idea what this "list" was lmaooo. But in terms of if there was a block/ignore button, the people I'd use it on are: 

1. AshKelseyFan

2. Seminole

3. ChallengeFan

4. whatshisname

5. mariochristopher

Debut Album wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
richjoe92 wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
mariochristopher__ wrote:
Graphik wrote:Thinking about it.....I think it's time for LIghthearted Ent. to invest in AYTO having their own Challenge. They have more than enough people for it & I wouldn't mind having 2 different competition shows to watch.

Too late Dario, Christina & Simone already strapped in with the Fam. Their apart of us now.

No the **** they aren't.

Yes they are. Period.

No They aren't. Period.

Sorry buddy, they are. You're stucked with them, whether you like it or not.  :* 

No they aren't. And they never will be.

They have so, too bad. Infinity Period.

Nope.

Pages