Are You The One?: Come One Come All (Season 8)

362 posts / 0 new
Last post
Challenge 17 wrote:

TheKorean wrote:Am I think only one that thinks 90% of these guys don't like women? I mean cmon now. They could've at least got some believable people. Why wasn't Marlon cast for this? 

people really need to stop comparing every gay or bi guy to Marlon. I love Marlon but come on 

Maybe you should look up the definition of comparing Because there was no comparison made. Marlon's trying to get back into reality's tv & he's a ******** person who's been on screen hooking up with guys and girls, he'd be a good fit for THIS theme. Because let's be real, Busitt ain't interested in women & that's not shade. 

When I tell you I screamed so loud !!!!!!

how many in total are we expecting?

I think it can be 16, 8 perfect matches for season 8 and each person starting with a possibility of 15 options as PM.I feel like everyone starting with 21 options as PM would be to hard for any group of people to win.

TuesDaze wrote:

TheKorean wrote:Am I think only one that thinks 90% of these guys don’t like women? I mean cmon now. They could’ve at least got some believable people. Why wasn’t Marlon cast for this? 

Marlon needs to be back obviously I preach that enough but you really have no right to act like some of these guys can’t be into both men and women. It’s called sexually fluid for a reason, I’m sure there will be a grab bag of matches (M/M, M/W, W/W) because that’s the point  

It’s also called playing the part to get on tv. Some of these guys just don’t look like they’d be interested in women. But I digress. 

Lol what by chance does a bi guy look like? Smh the idea that bi people are just pretending or faking for attention is super old and played out. 

Challenge 17 wrote:

TheKorean wrote:Am I think only one that thinks 90% of these guys don't like women? I mean cmon now. They could've at least got some believable people. Why wasn't Marlon cast for this? 

people really need to stop comparing every gay or bi guy to Marlon. I love Marlon but come on 

Maybe you should look up the definition of comparing Because there was no comparison made. Marlon's trying to get back into reality's tv & he's a ******** person who's been on screen hooking up with guys and girls, he'd be a good fit for THIS theme. Because let's be real, Busitt ain't interested in women & that's not shade. 

But you are comparing them to him,  by saying they look too gay, where's Marlon?

TheKorean wrote:

TuesDaze wrote:

TheKorean wrote:Am I think only one that thinks 90% of these guys don’t like women? I mean cmon now. They could’ve at least got some believable people. Why wasn’t Marlon cast for this? 

Marlon needs to be back obviously I preach that enough but you really have no right to act like some of these guys can’t be into both men and women. It’s called sexually fluid for a reason, I’m sure there will be a grab bag of matches (M/M, M/W, W/W) because that’s the point  

It’s also called playing the part to get on tv. Some of these guys just don’t look like they’d be interested in women. But I digress. 

Lol what by chance does a bi guy look like? Smh the idea that bi people are just pretending or faking for attention is super old and played out. 

TheKorean wrote:

TuesDaze wrote:

TheKorean wrote:Am I think only one that thinks 90% of these guys don’t like women? I mean cmon now. They could’ve at least got some believable people. Why wasn’t Marlon cast for this? 

Marlon needs to be back obviously I preach that enough but you really have no right to act like some of these guys can’t be into both men and women. It’s called sexually fluid for a reason, I’m sure there will be a grab bag of matches (M/M, M/W, W/W) because that’s the point  

It’s also called playing the part to get on tv. Some of these guys just don’t look like they’d be interested in women. But I digress. 

Lol what by chance does a bi guy look like? Smh the idea that bi people are just pretending or faking for attention is super old and played out. 

and that’s why the girls need to watch this season because if executed properly it can be a great education tool with some good mess thrown in as well. Ain’t no reason in 2019 we should still be shook by some makeup and a crop top. If Basit happen to don’t like women okay and? Their match can be one of the guys. I will agree Marlon should have been on this but that’s just MTV wasting potential it shouldn’t knock the rest of them 

I like how this cast ended it up looking.The most diverse and older cast they have had in 8 seasons

ngl, i'm excited for this.

I like how this cast end up looking.The most diverse and older cast they have had in 8 seasons

same! I hope that is reflected in how the season actually turns out. It’ll be a nice change of pace

Challenge 17 wrote:

TheKorean wrote:

TuesDaze wrote:
TheKorean wrote:Am I think only one that thinks 90% of these guys don’t like women? I mean cmon now. They could’ve at least got some believable people. Why wasn’t Marlon cast for this? 

Marlon needs to be back obviously I preach that enough but you really have no right to act like some of these guys can’t be into both men and women. It’s called sexually fluid for a reason, I’m sure there will be a grab bag of matches (M/M, M/W, W/W) because that’s the point  

It’s also called playing the part to get on tv. Some of these guys just don’t look like they’d be interested in women. But I digress. 

Lol what by chance does a bi guy look like? Smh the idea that bi people are just pretending or faking for attention is super old and played out. 

Scrolling through aasha’s insta, really hoping she brought a quality wig, I can’t take another black girl hopping on MTVs screen with an anti black wig on

I don't care for looks since I'm not ******* any of these people. I'm here for the messy drama.

Amen!

Dang.. after seeing Max, maybe I should’ve accepted this call lmao. Hiiii

You passed a chance to be on an easy game show?SMH

Jasmine will slay. 

Tyler (semi)Colon outsold them all :)Although Tyler Abron & her new slim-thick body >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a gem in the sea of season 2 trash.

Layton did not deserve her fine ***

Jasmine's last name is Olsen Rembrandt is almost exclusively a "Top" and claims to have slept with over 550 guys. He started hooking up with guys when he was 23 , IDK how old he is now.

Meaning?

Npresh24 wrote:

Jasmine's last name is Olsen Rembrandt is almost exclusively a "Top" and claims to have slept with over 550 guys. He started hooking up with guys when he was 23 , IDK how old he is now.

Meaning?

that’s he likes to be the big spoon and not the little spoon 

The thing about Rem is he’s hot and he stans for Azealia Banks so he’s a winner in my book. Someone has to top on this season lmao

Well shoot, I stan for him now.

Team-Hilsongz wrote:

Npresh24 wrote:Jasmine's last name is Olsen Rembrandt is almost exclusively a "Top" and claims to have slept with over 550 guys. He started hooking up with guys when he was 23 , IDK how old he is now.

Meaning?

that’s he likes to be the big spoon and not the little spoon 

It's the "almost exclusively" part I don't get, no point. Either say he's a top or a switch.

TuesDaze wrote:

Team-Hilsongz wrote:

Npresh24 wrote:Jasmine's last name is Olsen Rembrandt is almost exclusively a "Top" and claims to have slept with over 550 guys. He started hooking up with guys when he was 23 , IDK how old he is now.

Meaning?

that’s he likes to be the big spoon and not the little spoon 

It's the "almost exclusively" part I don't get, no point. Either say he's a top or a switch.

yeah he’s definitely the latter if he had to put a qualifier on it, but y’all know how some of the gays be 

watched 1 episode of AYTO7 and didn't continue. didn't like 6 either. actually haven't enjoyed since AYTO4.but I can't WAIT for this

it's either top, bottom, or versatile (or vers-top, vers-bottom). "switch" refers to dom/sub things

I thought Nour was Avery from RW Portland for a second 

I thought Nour was Avery from RW Portland for a second 

omg you're so right, they look identical in that photo

Brandon, Justin, and Max are my eye candy for this season! 

Amber looks so much like Sylvia

I'm excited for Kai being a gay man myself, he's so adorable.So pumped to see how this goes down

Amber looks so much like Sylvia

said the same thing, i was looking at some of her stories and in some angles it’s uncanny 

Amber looks so much like Sylvia

I am gonna ruin this but she looks like Sylvia with Natalie N"s nose

Pages