Vevmo Fantasy Football: 2014

169 posts / 0 new
Last post
Vevmo Fantasy Football: 2014

Fantasy Football: If you are interested, just post and we will go from there. Realistically we'd like 10-12 players.

I was just going to ask when the league was starting. I'd like to throw my hat into the ring again this year. Maybe my second year will go better than the first.
I'm in. Or want to be at least.
I guess I'll join...I'm familiar, played this for two years straight in Uni (won the second year) and took last year off. Let's see what I can do here.
i'm down for another year
Alright. Halfway there.
Come on boys, sign up to lose to a girl ;)
I'm up for it, have to redeem myself after last year.
I'm in!!!
If a slot is still available, I would like to defend my last place title.
That puts us at eight. We still have room for a couple more.
I have never done fantasy football before, so I definitely want in. I will be coming for that last place title hahah
[QUOTE=DScott;452094]I have never done fantasy football before, so I definitely want in. I will be coming for that last place title hahah[/QUOTE] Getting last place is a major accomplishment. As long as you are active and keeping your roster up to date, it is hard to get last place as with a league like this where there will inevitably be a couple of people that are inactive.
[QUOTE=TheFeedMachi;452464]Getting last place is a major accomplishment. As long as you are active and keeping your roster up to date, it is hard to get last place as with a league like this where there will inevitably be a couple of people that are inactive.[/QUOTE] Got you, damn that would be impressive lol
If you guys still need people I'll join :)
I'll start setting things up tomorrow. We'll do ESPN again and expand as much as needed to fit everyone.
JamieFire
Anonymous's picture
LOL I would only wanna join if I can have TOM BRADY!! :love_heart:
Mark me down for a spot if there's still room. Did you really get last place last year TFM? I thought I did.. maybe that was another league I was thinking of, heh.
I'm already maxed out with two pay leagues and a free salary cap league, but I do love talking fantasy football and picking brains.
[QUOTE=Aereas;452910]Mark me down for a spot if there's still room. Did you really get last place last year TFM? I thought I did.. maybe that was another league I was thinking of, heh.[/QUOTE] You might have been last place during the regular season, but I got last place as a result of the playoffs.
[URL="http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/join?leagueId=933155&inviteKey=959b6"][B][SIZE=5]Click here to join Vevmo Sports Inc.[/SIZE][/B][/URL] [B]Password:[/B] vevmo There are [strike]12[/strike] 9 spots remaining and it is first come first serve. If everyone that showed interest joins, there will be one spot left. Interestingly enough, the defending champ has been MIA since last season so I do not see him making a defense run. That means the title race is wide open! [strike]As to who finished last in 2013, you guys are both wrong. Team Sabo won! I mean...lost - the most. Although, you guys did share the cellar in the Road Rules division. Think of it as a consolation prize![/strike] [ATTACH]6665[/ATTACH] Sabo was the 2013 champ. First to [SIZE=1](tied for)[/SIZE] worst and then...gone. Fickle is fantasy football and the punishment it can deal. [B]Edit:[/B] Whoops! TFM is correct. I found the playoff scoreboard. Sabo won, Gojira beat Ridley. That made it a tie for last between Ridley Me This and Sabo in W/L for last at 5-11. Sabo won the tiebreaker winning their only regular season matchup...which makes TFM - the winner! [SIZE=1](of last)[/SIZE] Claim your prize, Sir! [ATTACH]6666[/ATTACH]
Whenever I click that link and try to click join league I get this error: Invite does not exist in LeagueMember Edit: I fixed it. That link doesn't work though. I had to search for the league, click join league, and then enter the password to get in.
[QUOTE=TheFeedMachi;453037]Whenever I click that link and try to click join league I get this error: Invite does not exist in LeagueMember Edit: I fixed it. That link doesn't work though. I had to search for the league, click join league, and then enter the password to get in.[/QUOTE] Ok, well if anyone else runs into the same issue, the password is: vevmo You can also pm me with your email address and I will send you an invite through the league manager system.
I'm in the league after a good half hour of almost serious headbanging. -_-
Nine in, three spots to fill. Looking good.
I'm in now. If we're short a spot before long, I'm sure I can coax Squirrel into joining. He's been asking me about a league.
[QUOTE=Aereas;453480]I'm in now. If we're short a spot before long, I'm sure I can coax Squirrel into joining. He's been asking me about a league.[/QUOTE] The Zombie Squirrels! Run! [ATTACH=CONFIG]6690[/ATTACH]
Here is who we have so far: 1----- COMA---- New England Narcoma--- Bacchus 2----- FAB----- Cry Me A Rivers--- Fabulous 3----- PEIK---- Heavy Pettine--- Esquire 4----- TBD----- TBD After Draft--- TheFeedMachi 5----- RAMI---- Team Ramirez--- achedcobra 6----- NYC----- Hope To Finally Win Something--- DScott 7----- 2L2Q---- 2 Liuget 2 Quit--- bgstl77 8----- LD------ Luck Dynasty--- hafnerfan69 9----- WOLV---- Cleveland Wolverines--- ItalianBeats 10---- GOJ----- 怪獣 Gojira--- Aereas 11---- BUSH----- Team Bush--- Defending Champion Mr. Bush [strike](I think I guessed all the teams right but did not have a name to match to NYC).[/strike] One more note, like last year I am going to randomly assign divisions (as ESPN doesn't do that part) once the league is full. The draft order will be automatically set up one hour before draft.
Oh yeah that's me #6 lol. Coming up with a better name soon haha
JamieFire
Anonymous's picture
[QUOTE=Bacchus;453587]Here is who we have so far: 1----- COMA---- New England Narcoma--- Bacchus 2----- FAB----- Cry Me A Rivers--- Fabulous 3----- PEIK---- Heavy Pettine--- Esquire 4----- TBD----- TBD After Draft--- TheFeedMachi 5----- RAMI---- Team Ramirez--- achedcobra 6----- NYC----- Hope To Finally Win Something--- ? 7----- 2L2Q---- 2 Liuget 2 Quit--- bgstl77 8----- LD------ Luck Dynasty--- hafnerfan69 9----- WOLV---- Cleveland Wolverines--- ItalianBeats 10---- GOJ----- 怪獣 Gojira--- Aereas 11---- BUSH----- Team Bush--- Defending Champion Mr. Bush (I think I guessed all the teams right but did not have a name to match to NYC). One more note, like last year I am going to randomly assign divisions (as ESPN doesn't do that part) once the league is full. The draft order will be automatically set up one hour before draft.[/QUOTE] New England? Woop Woop GO BACCHUS!
Okay I had so many issues getting it to work. Hopefully after many attempts, I hope I got it.

Pages