Teen Mom OG- MTV

380 posts / 0 new
Last post

Chey seems like she just got done facing a blunt every time they show her normal interactions. Lol

******** mhmm

Graphik wrote:

Chey seems like she just got done facing a blunt every time they show her normal interactions. Lol

******** mhmm

She was high as hell during that car scene with her mom & nobody can tell me different. Lol

Tbone wrote:

Bristol’s the only one with a actually interesting story though :/ 

Doing what? Sitting by the fridge with those overalls on?

 

 

I SCREAMED 

PinkRose wrote:

DanishBoy wrote:

marixo26 wrote:Lol chey adds no value to this show

Actually, it’s more about Cory. They just use Cheyenne as a portmanteau to disguise their real intentions = clean up Cory’s bad image (if that makes sense) !! 

Wink You know what's up. The tea of what actually happens when the cameras are off is the actual juicy part.

Despite Cory seems to be a good father, for some reason I always thought that he was somewhat « pimping » his daughter by using her for money and fame.Indeed during the airing of EOTB, in which he received backlash, he always responded by flashing his daughter either with pictures on IG, either going live with her, pretending that he only cares about her.Yet, he didn’t stop him at that time to still having sex with Alicia and Taylor, knowing that Cheyenne had still feelings for him. I like Cory, but in my opinion, he’s the type of person to drop friends and family for money and fame !

couldnt say it better

PinkRose wrote:

DanishBoy wrote:

marixo26 wrote:Lol chey adds no value to this show

Actually, it’s more about Cory. They just use Cheyenne as a portmanteau to disguise their real intentions = clean up Cory’s bad image (if that makes sense) !! 

Wink You know what's up. The tea of what actually happens when the cameras are off is the actual juicy part.

Despite Cory seems to be a good father, for some reason I always thought that he was somewhat « pimping » his daughter by using her for money and fame.Indeed during the airing of EOTB, in which he received backlash, he always responded by flashing his daughter either with pictures on IG, either going live with her, pretending that he only cares about her.Yet, he didn’t stop him at that time to still having sex with Alicia and Taylor, knowing that Cheyenne had still feelings for him. I like Cory, but in my opinion, he’s the type of person to drop friends and family for money and fame !

Pimping his daughter? You sound so stupid and out of touch with reality. So because he had sex with Alicia and Taylor he doesn't love his daughter? Cheyenne's feelings are not his business if they aren't together, daughter or no daughter. Stop projecting your retarted opinions on what you think Corey does or needs to do. Drop his family and friends for money and fame? He's easily one of the most loyal people on this show, he's always had the same friends. He doesn't fall out or sit around fighting people. 

DanishBoy wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

DanishBoy wrote:
marixo26 wrote:Lol chey adds no value to this show

Actually, it’s more about Cory. They just use Cheyenne as a portmanteau to disguise their real intentions = clean up Cory’s bad image (if that makes sense) !! 

Wink You know what's up. The tea of what actually happens when the cameras are off is the actual juicy part.

Despite Cory seems to be a good father, for some reason I always thought that he was somewhat « pimping » his daughter by using her for money and fame.Indeed during the airing of EOTB, in which he received backlash, he always responded by flashing his daughter either with pictures on IG, either going live with her, pretending that he only cares about her.Yet, he didn’t stop him at that time to still having sex with Alicia and Taylor, knowing that Cheyenne had still feelings for him. I like Cory, but in my opinion, he’s the type of person to drop friends and family for money and fame !

Pimping his daughter? You sound so stupid and out of touch with reality. So because he had sex with Alicia and Taylor he doesn't love his daughter? Cheyenne's feelings are not his business if they aren't together, daughter or no daughter. Stop projecting your retarted opinions on what you think Corey does or needs to do. Drop his family and friends for money and fame? He's easily one of the most loyal people on this show, he's always had the same friends. He doesn't fall out or sit around fighting people. 

Did I ever say or convey he didn’t love his daughter ? My first sentence was that he was a good father !! I can’t !!!

Pimping in a sense of using her for a cash cow and his image. Hence why I wrote that word in quotes to point out the fact that I meant it figuratively. Nothing to do with his relationship or affection for his kid, like really ?! 

I didn’t blame him for his sex life, I blame him for his hypocrisy by saying he didn’t care about any of these girls publicly, but still banging them on the down low. Again, how Cheyenne ‘s feelings for him can’t be his business when not only he wanted that girl to be single on that show but is currently milking the fact they could be together. He did it at the beginning of his last IG live during the premiere of that show.

So I really don’t know where you read that I said that he didn’t love his daughter or that I asked him to act a certain way but before saying I should stop projecting my retarted opinions, try to read calmly first in order to comprehend things before flashing your retarted emotions ! Wink

I think what DanishBoy is saying is that Cory knows how to "play the game" so to speak. He definitely loves his daughter/family but he knows what to do to keep them checks coming in lol. I say more power to the brotha. /c its some other fathers on these shows who get the most praise for doing the least.

More than likely he wasn't really ready to be a father but he's a great one in spite of that.

I also think Chey stopped having feelings for Cory a long time ago

I also think Chey stopped having feelings for Cory a long time ago

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

For someone that doesnt have feelings, she sure care a lot and acts crazy.

Cory used to have unprotected sex with his long time ex which appeared on Ex-Plosion... it’s not a surprise that he « made that mistake » again. 

Lmaoooooo the posts are gone. Lol

Lmaoooooo the posts are gone. Lol

Let me not lmao

Why are the fb people asking for Farrah back under the latest post of Cheyenne lmao

i watched the meet the moms special.. bristol’s story seemed interesting. 

Knowing how Bristol's storyline ends now lowkey took away the value she brings. I liked the PTSD story tbh but now...

Graphik wrote:

Lmaoooooo the posts are gone. Lol

Let me not lmao

oooop. 

Leah from Teen Mom 2 is apparently in a legit cult now and Kail tried intervening. She’s been doing some shady requirement with young people

Leah from Teen Mom 2 is apparently in a legit cult now and Kail tried intervening. She’s been doing some shady requirement with young people

did you fall for jemmye/corys clickbait posts

Does Cheyenne look like that by choice, like intentionally?'

oh my goodness sweetheart...what is wrong wit ha?

Pages