The Real World: Skeletons - Tony Raines

226 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Real World: Skeletons - Tony Raines

We have our fourth cast member... .

Tony Raines According to his Facebook he's from Metairie, Louisiana but currently resides in Hammond, Louisiana. There isn't much about him on any of his social media but he's in quite a few casting and acting groups on Facebook which leads me to believe he's a aspiring Actor. On his Twitter he describes himself as a young man from humble beginnings with ambition and hope. Facebook Twitter Instagram

. More Proof... .

Also if you need more proof his brother is running his Twitter and his friends were wishing him good luck in Chicago before he left.
He also just turned 26 this past May
haha :) We have all the male cast except for one, we are just missing a last name. This cast is old or matured compared to other real world casts
This is the guy spotted with unnamed/no faced girl #5 right?
[QUOTE=auldx;451404]This is the guy spotted with unnamed/no faced girl #5 right?[/QUOTE] He is number 1, so yes that's him.
He's hott. Hopefully he is interesting. Now I just want to see the blonde!
Yesssss please
This guy is 26? LOL I thought he was gonna be like 22.
where the heel is my boy, Youssarian. He's right down the street from me as I live in Metairie right now but I never heard of him. Shame he is in HAMMOND THOUGH. That city is boring as ****.
[QUOTE=mph922;451569]This guy is 26? LOL I thought he was gonna be like 22.[/QUOTE] Jay Pam Brian Ashley Ceasar Lauren all want a word with you.
[QUOTE=PinkRose;451402]haha :) We have all the male cast except for one, we are just missing a last name. This cast is old or matured compared to other real world casts[/QUOTE] You and Yankee did say they were going out their comfort zone.
[QUOTE=WittyWrath;451387]We have our fourth cast member... [ATTACH]6610[/ATTACH] [CENTER][SIZE=4][COLOR=#333333][B]Tony Raines [/B][SIZE=3]According to his Facebook he's from Metairie, Louisiana but currently resides in Hammond, Louisiana. There isn't much about him on any of his social media but he's in quite a few casting and acting groups on Facebook which leads me to believe he's a aspiring Actor. On his Twitter he describes himself as a young man from humble beginnings with ambition and hope. [URL="https://www.facebook.com/tony.raines.9"]Facebook[/URL] [URL="https://twitter.com/t_raines33"]Twitter[/URL] [/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][URL="http://instagram.com/t_raines"]Instagram[/URL] [/CENTER] [ATTACH]6611[/ATTACH] More Proof... [ATTACH]6612[/ATTACH][/QUOTE] whats up with the more proof? They are talking bad about Nicole and not about Tony.
[QUOTE=Nostalgic;451618]whats up with the more proof? They are talking bad about Nicole and not about Tony.[/QUOTE] His brother made the last comment wishing him luck.
[QUOTE=WittyWrath;451621]His brother made the last comment wishing him luck.[/QUOTE] oops, i missed it. if it was a snake it would've bit me.
OMG This is awesome! I'm so happy! Yes Louisiana representation! I saw Metairie and thought of you, Nostalgic. ;) I was actually in Metairie all day today! He seems like a cool person.
JamieFire
Anonymous's picture
tony is super cute!
Looks-Wise he's alright. He seems like he would be cool.
[QUOTE=Youssarian;451861]OMG This is awesome! I'm so happy! Yes Louisiana representation! I saw Metairie and thought of you, Nostalgic. ;) I was actually in Metairie all day today! He seems like a cool person.[/QUOTE] aw NO FAIR. LOL. I THOUGHT of you as well my brother. and yeah I'm glad louisiana is back on. wasn't Keri from here?
:love-struck: Tony is really cute! Hopefully not a ******. FB/Twitter check makes me think his brother is gay :love_heart: , and Tony seems very supportive!! Yay :D
[QUOTE=DomDom7;452941]:love-struck: Tony is really cute! Hopefully not a ******. FB/Twitter check makes me think his brother is gay :love_heart: , and Tony seems very supportive!! Yay :D[/QUOTE] His brother is.
[QUOTE=WittyWrath;452942]His brother is.[/QUOTE] I actually have mutual friends with his brother hahaha.
The guy looks like a ******.
[QUOTE=MTV Junky;453026]The guy looks like a ******.[/QUOTE] How?
[QUOTE=Youssarian;452961]I actually have mutual friends with his brother hahaha.[/QUOTE] And you didn't tell me this? I'm trying to******** (only kidding).
I ask again wasn't Keri from the original Chicago season from N.O.?
I personally think he is the best looking guy from this season
[QUOTE=PinkRose;453093]I personally think he is the best looking guy from this season[/QUOTE] Agreed so far he is my favorite.
[QUOTE=PinkRose;453093]I personally think he is the best looking guy from this season[/QUOTE] AFTER Jason of course.
[QUOTE=JEKFAN;453095]Agreed so far he is my favorite.[/QUOTE] I Learn not to pick preseason favorites with Jamie and Jay from last season.
[QUOTE=PinkRose;453098]I Learn not to pick preseason favorites with Jamie and Jay from last season.[/QUOTE] I don't think I actually had a preseason favorite last time. I have high hopes for Nicole this season, and I haven't really formed an opinion on Tony (or anyone else) yet.

Pages