The Real World: Skeletons - Nicole Zanatta

140 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Real World: Skeletons - Nicole Zanatta

Our third cast member…. IMAGE(http://i62.tinypic.com/2daxb0l.png)

NICOLE ZANATTA

Nicole is from Staten Island, NY and graduated from St. John’s University (and before that, Tottenville High School, where she ran track). She works as an EMT for the New York fire department. She plays for the FDNY’s football club team and, judging by her Instagram, is very big on fitness and staying active. She also DJs and does appear to be a lesbian or at least ********. She is 23 years old. Instagram I couldn’t find a Facebook or Twitter. IMAGE(http://i59.tinypic.com/6fcj2c.jpg) And just some more proof… IMAGE(http://i60.tinypic.com/96ytfk.png)

Ready for her to be on a challenge!
She is a lesbian or at least that what her sister wrote...That comment is gone from that page. Looking forward to see her on the show.
[QUOTE=gamer73;450957]Ready for her to be on a challenge![/QUOTE] I think shed be great on it
I think I'm in love, she looks super cute.
Looking at her pictures, I already like her. I'm looking forward to seeing what she brings to the show. I really hope she considers doing a challenge.
She's a babe lol. Also excited for her to hopefully be on a challenge. Maybe give emily and laurel some comp?
She reminds me of a mix between Mayim Bailik and Cara from The OG Chicago.
Unrelated note: do we know the age of any of these people?
[QUOTE=TwoStrikes;450984]Unrelated note: do we know the age of any of these people?[/QUOTE] Jason stated his in his audition tape. I couldn't find a definitive age for Violetta or Nicole, but Violetta graduated high school in 09 and Nicole graduated college in 2012 so that gives you a rough idea.
She plays on a semi-pro football team and is the only female as far as I can tell. [ATTACH]6602[/ATTACH]
If her and Arielle did The Challenge they would be beasts!
[QUOTE=WittyWrath;451009]If her and Arielle did The Challenge they would be beasts![/QUOTE] I was thinking the exact same thing, I think they could give Emily, Laurel, etc. a run for their money.
[QUOTE=mjacksonbad;450999]She plays on a semi-pro football team and is the only female as far as I can tell. [ATTACH]6602[/ATTACH][/QUOTE] Now i NEED to see her in a challenge, I have high hopes for her.
Violetta is 23/will be 23 this year. Nicole is 24/will be 24 this year.
lol @ her being the only real worlder to have her weight on vevmo before season starts. lol. She's cute though And I immediately liked her. 3 down 4 to go no pun intended.
[QUOTE=Npresh24;450968]She reminds me of a mix between Mayim Bailik and Cara from The OG Chicago.[/QUOTE] I thought the same thing. In my opinionation the sun is gonna surely shine.
I love her already!! She looks purrtyyy and she is 'family' :wink2:........I really hope to see her on a challenge!!! She is ripped and I assume as a wide receiver at least has some good hand eye coordination/running skills. I did not watch last season of the Real World, but she is making me want to watch this upcoming season! She looks like a lot of fun!!!
[QUOTE=Nostalgic;451048]lol @ her being the only real worlder to have her weight on vevmo before season starts. lol. She's cute though And I immediately liked her. 3 down 4 to go no pun intended.[/QUOTE] Wait, how do we know this?
[QUOTE=gamer73;451157]Wait, how do we know this?[/QUOTE] Not sure if you are asking about her weight, but it is shown here thanks to mjacksonbad. [QUOTE=mjacksonbad;450999]She plays on a semi-pro football team and is the only female as far as I can tell. [ATTACH]6602[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=DomDom7;451264]Not sure if you are asking about her weight, but it is shown here thanks to mjacksonbad.[/QUOTE] lol i read that wrong.
Get. This. Girl. On. The. Challenge.
I love her already! She's a real, interesting person, hopefully with a story, kind of what Real World used to be about. She's different enough to stand out.
Damn you guys jump so quit to wanting to see someone on on a challenge or think that they'll do good lol. Not hating though.
[QUOTE=wutzrenzi;451512]Damn you guys jump so quit to wanting to see someone on on a challenge or think that they'll do good lol. Not hating though.[/QUOTE] Well look at her she'd crush most of these girls now.
This girl. Please do a challenge [B][U]NOW[/U][/B]. I can't wait to see the fall of Emily and Laurel (and I'm a Laurel fan). Definitely my preseason favorite, she looks like she'll be a blast!
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWkEBdTNtZw[/url] This seems to be her audition tape.

Hi move along, you didn't see this lmao

[QUOTE=audreyhorne;451528][url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWkEBdTNtZw[/url] This seems to be her audition tape.[/QUOTE] how the heck does it only have 44 views??? she should have renamed the video real World Audition.
Next Evelyn on the challenge I'm calling it. She also definitely seems like a cool person.
She states in her video that she is 23. Also, she is freaking strong. Like, I'm impressed as heck and can't wait to see her.

Pages