The Real World: Skeletons - Bruno Bettencourt

156 posts / 0 new
Last post
[QUOTE=WittyWrath;453612]Jay + Brian = Bruno[/QUOTE] Cross Jay out. That boy there was ridiciulously corny and fake. As a skaterboy would say, "******* poser".
I immediately thought of Jersey Shore wanna be after watching his video...
[QUOTE=funky;458190]I immediately thought of Jersey Shore wanna be after watching his video...[/QUOTE] Me too.. #Guido #Meathead

I wonder what's his ethnicity , but He seems like a fun guy.
I think he's Portuguese.

Not sure where he was born, however both of his parents are Portuguese, more specifically from the Azores (island of Pico).  His father's name is Antero, his mother's name is Sandra, really nice people who i have known for a very long time.  Knowing them, and the type of people they are I am sure this kid is more than just looks, he's gotta be one of the nicest kids you'll ever meet.  And yes his last name is Bettencourt.

For those that like following the cast on twitter:

https://twitter.com/brunorealworld

SPOILER ALERT! 

It's great to know he have a temper problem according to the article on yahoo lol

Bruno's near-death disaster happened after he was arguing with a girlfriend, stormed out of the house in a rage, and was hit by a car going almost 50 mph. According to his bio, he now "wears his scars proudly like a tattoo." But Bruno's problems don't end with his accident, temper, and brother drama. The 24-year-old, who was born in Portugal, has a sour relationship with his father and was bullied as a child when he moved to the United States and couldn't speak English very well.

Pictures of him after the accident:

Eww I wish you wouldn't have posted those. lol

Eww I wish you wouldn't have posted those. lol

We've got one with a weak stomach over here.

Okay whoa. That wasn't what I was expecting, maybe for others who wanna read this thread you might wanna put it under a spoiler code?

Okay whoa. That wasn't what I was expecting, maybe for others who wanna read this thread you might wanna put it under a spoiler code?

It's not really an spoiler since it didn't happened during fiulming, probably just going to be talk about it for 5 mins on the first episode plus some reason my spoiler code doesn;t work on this new layout o.O

Spoiler tags don't work, so the best thing is to do this at the beginning of a post:

[ h 1 ] [ color = red ] SPOILER [ / color ] [ / h 1 ] and just remove the spaces

SPOILER

True but this is his personal thread so expect spoilers.

I immediately thought of Jersey Shore wanna be after watching his video...
Me too.. #Guido #Meathead

me 3

Via MTV:

This stylish sensitive ladies man from East Providence loves to dress to impress and spends 30 minutes a day sprucing his hair. Born in Portugal, on the island of Pico, Bruno was raised with old-fashioned values and following Portuguese traditions such as a ceremonial slaughtering of pigs. He loved his time on the island and even had his own pet cow! Although he has close with his father, their relationship was filled with tough love. Bruno was raised with tough love, sent to a Catholic school where discipline was not always verbal, and as a result, developed a bad temper. When he moved to the states, Bruno was bullied because he didn’t speak English very well. Bruno has a tough exterior, and isn’t intimidated by anyone. Once Bruno was arguing with his then girlfriend and stormed out of the house in a huff. While walking through the snow he was hit by a car going almost 50 mph and had to reteach himself how to walk and talk again. Despite the life altering experience, Bruno wears his scars proudly like a tattoo and feels the accident taught him to let go of his anger. Quite stubborn, Bruno hasn’t spoken to his brother Briah (a model in NYC) in three years because of a petty argument. Bruno is excited to test the waters outside of his small town in Providence and bring his unique style, culture and attitude to the Real World.

Real World cast member Bruno Bettencourt

I did not know him and Briah's feud started over a tuna sandwich.

I think its funny that when we found out brunos brother was his skeleton and they had not talked for a while people assumed it was because his brother was gay.

LMAO he did say there was more to it.

Yeah, I was about to say. It has to be more than a tuna fish sandwich. Lol!

I know but the fact that it all started from that is funny. 

What's even funnier is the fact that Briah got mad about some tuna he didn't pay for. I just hope they have plenty of tuna there when he visits the house.

Wait a minute..All that started over some Nasty *** Tuna?

I couldn't take him seriously when he said it started over Tuna... Bruno must have real anger problems, lol.

I couldn't take him seriously when he said it started over Tuna... Bruno must have real anger problems, lol.

Tony did say Bruno got mad over him eating his meal plan after getting the munchies lol

Tony did say Bruno got mad over him eating his meal plan after getting the munchies lol

Well to be fair. I'd be pissed if someone ate my food too. Especially if i'm hungry.

Well to be fair. I'd be pissed if someone ate my food too. Especially if i'm hungry.

I would be mad but I hope he isn't ready to fist fight Tony about it.

I may be mad for a little but I wouldn't try to fight someone over it and then not speak to them...

I may be mad for a little but I wouldn't try to fight someone over it and then not speak to them...

Briah is really the blame for them not speaking. He's the one who yelled out insults and Bruno because he wouldn't let him have his tuna.

I do the same thing when Im hungry after along *** nap but everybody's tuna is not edible. especially subways. Spicy Italian please.

I do the same thing when Im hungry after along *** nap but everybody's tuna is not edible. especially subways. Spicy Italian please.

YES!

Pages