The Challenge: Generic Thread

69446 posts / 0 new
Last post

I highkey would like them to use more AYTO personalities. 

I lowkey would like them to use more AYTO personalities. They were under utilized, especially the later seasons. I know the ratings weren't the best, but some of those people were nuts and I think they could bring it on The Challenge too

completely agree! Manifesting Queen Jasmine from AYTO8 she wouldve had the girlies shook

Only person casted from AYTO that was worth it were Amandaand Kam, all the others helped to kill The Challenge, i would be fine if we don't see anyone from that show ever again.

Specially thirsty h**** like Nurys, Britni or Alicia

It was probably already discussed but did y'all see the production favs all on vacation together?

It was probably already discussed but did y'all see the production favs all on vacation together?

Yeah its been the topic of discussion the lasr few days. Lame as ****.

When Amba makes her return. >>> 

My girlie! Iktr!

thats who they build the show around now? Lol.  

Y'all should've supported me when I said cancellation 3 years ago!!! Lol

Fun question: If Amanda, Tori, and Cara are all on a season together, how would it play out? Since they all hate each other, which two would team up to target the third?

I feel like Tori and Cara would team up against Amanda, and then we can all root against both of them Wink

Tori and Amanda would team up on Cara. Paulie is intentionally trying to put the biggest targets on himself and Cara cuz he wants to set up this iconic storyline where they beat the establishment on their own.

Tori and Amanda would team up on Cara. Paulie is intentionally trying to put the biggest targets on himself and Cara cuz he wants to set up this iconic storyline where they beat the establishment on their own.

Yeah, Paulie wanted to have this underdog, David vs Goliath storyline. I don't see any of them working together if Cara is alone. But I think Tori would be the one more likely to attempt an alliance with who ever has the best #'s.

Cara does not need Paulie he can stay short at home. Kinda want Cara to show up and be disliked by everyone again but still make it to the end. Prob toss a few people in elimination lol

Only person casted from AYTO that was worth it were Amandaand Kam, all the others helped to kill The Challenge, i would be fine if we don't see anyone from that show ever again.

Specially thirsty h**** like Nurys, Britni or Alicia

lol Amanda and Kam lol

Cara does not need Paulie he can stay short at home. Kinda want Cara to show up and be disliked by everyone again but still make it to the end. Prob toss a few people in elimination lol

agree with this a lot! Wouldnt mind a cara return with her flinging the girlies left and right and i havent been a cara fan since like free agents lmaooo thats how bad this show has gotten

Yep and it's proof that MTV needs to revamp this show honestly. 

I lowkey would like them to use more AYTO personalities. They were under utilized, especially the later seasons. I know the ratings weren't the best, but some of those people were nuts and I think they could bring it on The Challenge too

Bria, Kenya, Tevin, Zak, Malcolm, Nurys, Keith & that's only barely two seasons worth of players that are way more interesting than most of the rookies of the last two years 

I never watched AYTO but wasn't Bria almost on a season? I wanted Malcolm at first based on EOTB but then he went and lost himself on IG. Kenya would probably get flung but I dig her personality 

Bria and Kenya would be nice, but I honestly think Asia was the best pick out of that trio.

If i remember correctly Bria was supposed to be on Total Madness and dropped shortly before departure

BB and friends loool

imagine still watching this chit it looks so bad... sad to see

BB and friends loool

imagine still watching this chit it looks so bad... sad to see

BB and friends loool

All that is wrong in this show in 1 photo... Only missing Josh

BB and friends loool

All the faces minus Josh that killed the show. My personal hell would be to be stuck on a boat with those losers.

BB and friends loool

manifesting this boat getting lost at sea and going to a remote deserted island

Yeah I need someone to stop that group next season but who? CT can stop it for the guys but who will for the girls?

Pages