The Challenge: Generic Thread

69799 posts / 0 new
Last post

We need rookies!!!

OldSchooler needs a forced break from Vevmo. 

Do you wanna keep fighting or do you want to continue sending 7 paragraph essays in my DMs trying to make it right? Make up your mind.

LOL. You're replying with essays too ***. 

Long overdue lol

Long overdue lol

Oh. Are you bitter I have received none while you have had SEVERAL?

yall are all the same on here lol

yall are all the same on here lol

I don't support genocide, racism, sexism, sexual harrassment, and mocking addiction and mental illness. We are not all the same. Me and Peacekeeper are about the same, that's it.

I can't believe y'all DM each other essays like that. That's called a pen pal.

lol this made me laugh

I don't know how OldTimer can say Big T nees to retire and then turn around and make a bunch of pointless posts.

I don't know how OldTimer can say Big T nees to retire and then turn around and make a bunch of pointless posts.

I don't get your point here lol.

no one dm's me paragraphs im kinda sad about it lol Sad

no one dm's me paragraphs im kinda sad about it lol

Pick a fight with me or UKLover and you'll get one.

I'm sure its been asked many times, but what are some of their appearance fees? But also if it goes up as you stay longer, how is. Doea it work? By each week, or a one off if tou hit this mark?

I'm sure its been asked many times, but what are some of their appearance fees? But also if it goes up as you stay longer, how is. Doea it work? By each week, or a one off if tou hit this mark?

It's a two level system...you get paid for each week you are on the show and you have an appearence fee based on what you bring to the show.  The fees are different for everyone (this is also how Celebrity Big Brother UK) worked.  Part of why we have mercenaries is to have pay the stars to be on the show but not compete.  But we don't know what each person is paid or what the budget each season is. 

On ChallengeTea911 tiktok there are clips of Jordan talking about it. He basically said the weekly stipend ranges from $1k to $3k. But no one ever talks about what their appearance fee is which I imagine varies greatly from player to player.

When/how did Devin get a reputation for being great at puzzles? I saw him flop on a puzzle in elimination on Double Agents, and then he really struggled with a puzzle against Emanuel in Spies, Lies, & Allies. Then in the final for SL&A he wasn't one of the first two to complete the puzzle on checkpoint 1.

When/how did Devin get a reputation for being great at puzzles? I saw him flop on a puzzle in elimination on Double Agents, and then he really struggled with a puzzle against Emanuel in Spies, Lies, & Allies. Then in the final for SL&A he wasn't one of the first two to complete the puzzle on checkpoint 1.

Whatever final it was...he memorized the full code by himself but great puzzle people rarely prove it.  It's just everyone thinks they're good at puzzles. 

Whatever final it was...he memorized the full code by himself but great puzzle people rarely prove it.  It's just everyone thinks they're good at puzzles. 

Ok thanks. Yeah that was the last part of SL&A where he memorized a 20 number code. Is memorizing a code the same as a puzzle? In my mind memory things (which is also what his elimination over Bananas was) are different from solving a puzzle. Maybe some people conflate them and that's part of his reputation.

Also, Kaycee was actually kind of a flop overall in the SL&A final. She got fortunate to face Nany in that final elimination and to then get to choose CT as her final partner. Tori and Emy got screwed to be honest.

Pages