The Challenge: Generic Thread

69460 posts / 0 new
Last post

Danny >> Tyrie >>>>>>>> Easy

this

Questionable 'Good Guys':

from inferno 2:

Mike- crazy temper when drunk, has a volatile alter ego named the Miz that showed up on BOTSeasons 1 and Inferno 1

Darrell- wanted to whoop Shane *** on campus crawl and proceeded to whoop Brad *** years later. Other than that he IS a nice guy, but has anyone noticed he's also always closest with the mean girls? Veronica, Rachel and Coral back in the day. He loved Camilla on Invasion before her racist rant on XXX. Birds of a feather flock together? Food for thought lol 

Brad- arrested on his original season, unpredictable, crazy, anger issues (does have a good heart tho, seen with Big Easy on the gauntlet 3 final)

Landon- walked around the house with a knife after an argument with roommate Melanie

Robin- arrested for hitting a dude on her season and was confrontational when she wanted to be

Julie- almost killed Veronica and challenged Coral to a fight. Stole gigs from and pissed off former roommate Melissa

only legitimate good guys were Jon, Jodi, Jamie and Shavonda

from inferno 3:

Johnny- need I say more? He's always been a frat boy ******. He lowkey sexually ássaulted Janelle on their RW season too

Alton- difficult with production, cast members always said he and Irulan were rude af on gauntlet 1

Davis- called Tyrie the n-word during a drunken fight 

Paula- enabler and friends of frat boy dbags. Makes fun of ppl. Tons of skeletons in her closet. Not a bad *** per say, but not much of a good guy either 

Cara- feisty and outspoken, sneaky and scheming ways

Susie- also sneaky. Bitter. Petty. Pássive aggressive 

Rachel- just like Susie but more irrelevant. The true chubby civilian 

only true Good Guys were Ace, Timmy and Colie 

there just aren't a lot of 'good' people that do this show apparently lol

Shane slapped Darrell in the face, that's a valid reason for Darrell to be pissed lol. 

In regards to The Ruins that happened way after Inferno 2 so it doesn't count towards Darrell being questionable as a good guy. 

I agree with you on the Miz, he never should have been a good guy lol. 

true but he’s still questionable as a GG for his role in ruthlessly carrying out plans to get rid of Sarah on the gauntlet 1 and Katie on the inferno 1. Tbh even Timmy was guilty of participating in that on inferno 1. Wasn’t nice at all~

also what I said about him being bffs with the mean girls still stands lol. He loved him some Veronica, Rachel, Tina and Coral. He loved Jisela and Jemmye on AS1 too

i'm pretty sure politics played into the mean girls. also he and rachel were on the same road rules season (didn't they have a fling?) so of course he would be connected to her. his rep sheet isn't that bad nor is Timmy's. i haven't seen all stars so no argument or agreement from my part.

Ppl that haven't been back in 10 years say they same thing too

https://twitter.com/wnba/status/1480990504787615749?s=21 

Colie has been named the Chief Growth Officer of the WNBA

Which makes me the WNBA's newest fan!

Ppl that haven't been back in 10 years say they same thing too

Yeah, it doesn't mean anything

Bananas podcast with her tonight

The old tired vets are doing their pre-season alliance planning, Fessy, Aneesa, Tori, Nany, Devin and Kaycee

The old tired vets are doing their pre-season alliance planning, Fessy, Aneesa, Tori, Nany, Devin and Kaycee

Yuck. Terrible group.

I truly hope the show gets cancelled

The show has ran its course. The current cast is absolutely atrocious.

The show has ran its course. The current cast is absolutely atrocious.

I would love to see the show fixed but it's not going to happen. Production is so unaware of it's faults and failures.

I would love to see the show fixed but it's not going to happen. Production is so unaware of it's faults and failures.

That's a horrible group aside from Devin and Fessy.

If the shitty casting continues CT can win again for all I care plus make it a solo winner too its what they honestly deserve.

That's a horrible group aside from Devin and Fessy.

Proof how far the show has fallen if anyone thinks funky and fester are worth watching this show.

Dp

Devin is one I'll never understand people liking. He is intolerable and unwatchable for me. And I just know he's going to pop up on TMZ in the next 10 years after getting arrested for committing some weird perverted crime. He gives me very creepy vibes.

This show and reality tv in general has run its course. It's done.  

there's no real world or road rules to supply this show w a cast anymore. They bring in ppl from somalias got talent just to fill up the cast. Just look at that spy kids 2 cast holy chit it looks so BAD.

I disagree there's still compelling reality tv. I think cancel culture and wokeism is about to quickly kill it though. LA Homecoming threw those concepts out the window and we got the most raw and real reality tv in a over a decade. I agree The Challenge will never be the same without RWRR feeding it but it could get close if they'd cast rookies from only Love Island, US/Can BB, and US\Australian Survivor.

Problem is the same vets are going to get to the end/very far every damn time and the entire vet cast are so unlikeable.

This show and reality tv in general has run its course. It's done.  

there's no real world or road rules to supply this show w a cast anymore. They bring in ppl from somalias got talent just to fill up the cast. Just look at that spy kids 2 cast holy chit it looks so BAD.

not Somalia lmaoo but nonetheless true 

I disagree there's still compelling reality tv. I think cancel culture and wokeism is about to quickly kill it though. LA Homecoming threw those concepts out the window and we got the most raw and real reality tv in a over a decade. I agree The Challenge will never be the same without RWRR feeding it but it could get close if they'd cast rookies from only Love Island, US/Can BB, and US\Australian Survivor.

Survivor sucks it has one good season every 5 years. Big brother always been scrub television. All these other shows from countries who cares? We loved these shows cause we grew a viewership bond w them from their feeder shows and see how they continue to grow (for better or for worse.) 

I don't have any attachment to survivor Romania. I have attachment to road rules campus crawl or real world.  

i think the best days of this show are behind them way behind them. Now the watchable days of this show is gone too. I guess if you enjoy dorks, scrubs, losers like big brother, Devin... it's the show for you 

Pages