The Challenge: Generic Thread

68350 posts / 0 new
Last post

what did kam do to melissa that was so vile? ****** she aint even help throw her clothes 

what did kam do to melissa that was so vile? ****** she aint even help throw her clothes 

That was Kayleigh.  She started that dumb fight with Melissa which is why they were Vendettas 

Yeah that was a different issue.

She was just crass and in her face trying to get her to fight.  And whatever the reason, I hate people ganging up on someone. And she just had a stuck up image throughout. In my opinion anyway. 

Rewatching, and I know I said it before. But damn Cara has changed. I can't help but like her looking back compared to how she is now. It's actually quite heartbreaking. 

parvati said they called her to do a season and she said she would in the future

Damn the Americans were ******* bullies throughout Vendettas!

They need to learn Geography too!

The suitcase scenario just reminded even more that Cara was once decent

Which is why the british are superior 

Which is why the british are superior 

Yeah we are! 

Lmao at y'all clutching pearls over Kam

I had to google what that meant! :) 

Just a part of her I'd forgotten, it wasn't the best example of herself at all! 

Bring on a couples Challenge with Kamroy though. Surprised it's a format they've not used

Tony honestly carried Vendettas, we need the king back soon to end all this veterans alliance BS and make some real moves

lol I'll agree to disagree - I don't think Tony carried any season he was on lol

I had to google what that meant! :) 

Just a part of her I'd forgotten, it wasn't the best example of herself at all! 

Bring on a couples Challenge with Kamroy though. Surprised it's a format they've not used

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Dirty 30 originally supposed to be a couples season?  In the 'what could have been' it says that.  Beth and her husband were apparently contacted as was another random new school real worlder and then both were not called for Dirty 30.  

Who was the person Josh did a celebrity boxing match against? for a second i almost thought it was Mark from Big Brother.

where can i watch wotw 1 & 2? i thought it would be on mtv.ca but both were removed

Who was the person Josh did a celebrity boxing match against? for a second i almost thought it was Mark from Big Brother.

It was Adam Pyke from BB Canada and Josh got totally destroyed

We need way more challengers from Sweden. Bettina had provided more than the rest of the international players put together 

where can i watch wotw 1 & 2? i thought it would be on mtv.ca but both were removed

Adam Pike. He would be a monster on The Challenge, the guy should have been boxing Fessy.

It was Adam Pyke from BB Canada and Josh got totally destroyed

Where do yall watch this? Wanna see footage of Josh getting his *** beat.

srsone.top

We need way more challengers from Sweden. Bettina had provided more than the rest of the international players put together 

this is the hottest take I have literally ever seen

OMG, we need the American public to rewatch The Island so Johnny Bananas can be cancelled into oblivion once and for all.

This is the only Sweedish person I'll accept.

if paulie c is  invited back for another season without cara, do you think he'd  come without her or. no?

if paulie c is  invited back for another season without cara, do you think he'd  come without her or. no?

He'd never get invited without her IMO so it doesn't matter but of course he would.  He's desperate 

If Paulie comes without Cara he for sure will cheat, he would never pass a psych or drug test tho 

If Paulie comes without Cara he for sure will cheat, he would never pass a psych or drug test tho 

Can you cheat in a relationship without rules?  Honest question.. 

Pages