The Challenge: Generic Thread

68353 posts / 0 new
Last post

Why does Paulie face looks so bloated now days?

c0ke withdrawals are my first thought, his metabolism might be going back to normal again lmao

Maybe he's taking mass gainers?

I havent rewatched anything after exes 2, none of them seasons were rewatch worthy imo but maybe ill give FR another try because some of yall really seem to like it

I havent rewatched anything after exes 2, none of them seasons were rewatch worthy imo but maybe ill give FR another try because some of yall really seem to like it

FR is wayy better as a binge watch then it was watching while airing IMO

Rivals 3, Invasion, Vendettas, and WOTW 1 are rewatch worthy.

MTV need to capitalize on this Devin and Paulie beef https://twitter.com/MTVDevinWalker/status/1448005033338056711

I need to rewatch the first three for sure - only saw them once.  I don't think I ever have to watch WOTW1 again.  Def didn't care for that one

I need to rewatch the first three for sure - only saw them once.  I don't think I ever have to watch WOTW1 again.  Def didn't care for that one

No one should have watched Rivals 3 once let alone a second time.  The Devin stan just says that because he stans Devin

Invasion is worth rewatching--although I'm in the minority probably that thinks the second half was far superior.  

No one should have watched Rivals 3 once let alone a second time.  The Devin stan just says that because he stans Devin

Invasion is worth rewatching--although I'm in the minority probably that thinks the second half was far superior.  

I'm surprised y'all don't find WOTW 1 rewatchable. if it was WOTW 2 i could understand but i found nothing wrong with the first edition. Rivals 3 is horrid of course. 

genuine question why do you find the second half of Invasion better than the first half? 

I'm surprised y'all don't find WOTW 1 rewatchable. if it was WOTW 2 i could understand but i found nothing wrong with the first edition. Rivals 3 is horrid of course. 

genuine question why do you find the second half of Invasion better than the first half? 

To me that's when the game started.  The first part was almost like qualifying in tennis.  They're playing to actually get a shot at the game. I also loves watch cocky Kailah and Tony lose, Shane playing the game, them not being in the shelter and the old school eliminations (especially Darrell vs John and Zach).  I wish the set up was better champs vs challengers on eliminations and the bloodbath had someone advance after each round but I thought it improved. 

They need to stop playing with the Love Island cast and get them on the challenge. They ate this

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CU5VmktJeZd/?utm_medium=copy_link

Rivals 3 had an epic opening, cool challenges, unique eliminations, good drama and a crazy ending.  People only hate it cuz Bananas and Sarah  were dominating.

Rivals 3 had an epic opening, cool challenges, unique eliminations, good drama and a crazy ending.  People only hate it cuz Bananas and Sarah  were dominating.

Rivals 3 also had trash tier casting with no team capable at ALL of giving Johnny/Sarah a run for their money. also soooooooo many quits / DQs without teams coming in to replace them

Rivals 3 also had trash tier casting with no team capable at ALL of giving Johnny/Sarah a run for their money. also soooooooo many quits / DQs without teams coming in to replace them

Every castmember was delivering whether it be through hookups, drama, competition or strategy. People considered 'trash tier casting' like Nate and Christina even won a chalenge, and there were team replacements.  Nelson+Amanda for Leroy + Avery and Devin+Cheyenne for Brandon + Briana. 

Through 6 or 7 episodes there were 2 eliminations.  It's pure garbage. 

The only good thing about rivals 3 was the drama and everyone had a storyline. except for Dario. 

but the eliminations were garbage. and the season was stretched too long. 

Rewatching The Gauntlet 3. Great season! I loooove the foreshadowing all season long that the Veterans are going to screwed <3 Evan, Kenny, and CT being huge misogynists, even dumb Evelyn saying, "Guys are NEVER the weak links in final challenges." Pop-off kweens Coral quitting and Katie cussing out CT and snubbing Adam of a good-bye, it's all such poetic justice to see the Vets lose. We live!

Also I'm a rabid stan of Legend Jillian, owning everyone left and right <3 She and Frank are so righteous this season, Tori and Melinda are unbearable.

I personally just don't find it rewatchable because the tone was darker, I didn't know or ever learn to even like most of the cast.  Nany returning was the only highlight of that season and she got screwed by the stupidest elimination ever lol.  It ranks as one of my least favorite for sure 

I loved watching Sarah do well - and I love this seaon because we got Averey for a hot second before they screwed her over.  Def not one of my favorite seasons, but I wouldn't say I hated it.  I did think production scrwed not only Averey but Sarah royally.  I wish the tables were turned since Sarah did most of the work in that final.  Also why on earth did Vince get a second season - waste of a spot lol 

Every castmember was delivering whether it be through hookups, drama, competition or strategy. People considered 'trash tier casting' like Nate and Christina even won a chalenge, and there were team replacements.  Nelson+Amanda for Leroy + Avery and Devin+Cheyenne for Brandon + Briana. 

ugh I take back sayig I didn't hate it - I forgot Rivals III gave us Nelson.  

Rivals 3 eliminations weren't good. There wasnt even a single physical one. 

They were good and there were some physical ones. Just off the top of my head there's Wes+Nany vs Jaimie+KellyAnne and Wes+Nany vs Nate+Christina. Other good ones that were physical were Dario+Nicole vs Wes+Nany and Nate+Christina vs Cory+Ashley. Expecting a pole wrestle/hall brawl type of elimination every season is honestly casual fan/simple minded thinking.

They were good and there were some physical ones. Just off the top of my head there's Wes+Nany vs Jaimie+KellyAnne and Wes+Nany vs Nate+Christina. Other good ones that were physical were Dario+Nicole vs Wes+Nany and Nate+Christina vs Cory+Ashley. Expecting a pole wrestle/hall brawl type of elimination every season is honestly casual fan/simple minded thinking.

Lol

Coral stepping her foot on Ev's throat in the Gauntlet 3 reunion <3

Pages