The Challenge: Generic Thread

67433 posts / 0 new
Last post

The Challengers lost the season (well they were gonna lose anyway) the moment they won the third mission, Casey was nominated and they voted in Brianna instead. It wasn't the time to vote in a rookie. Danny, KellyAnne and Brad were dumb af.

I also wish Diem hadn't thrown her Ruins against Tonya. Not that the challengers would have faired better but Tonya would have been home before the toothbrush incident and possibly have gotten the help she needed much sooner.

The Challengers lost the season (well they were gonna lose anyway) the moment they won the third mission, Casey was nominated and they voted in Brianna instead. It wasn't the time to vote in a rookie. Danny, KellyAnne and Brad were dumb af.

I also wish Diem hadn't thrown her Ruins against Tonya. Not that the challengers would have faired better but Tonya would have been home before the toothbrush incident and possibly have gotten the help she needed much sooner.

I wish she had lost so the alleged sexual assault never took place but I dont believe she would have gotten help sooner. i think she would have continued the downward spiral and kept doing challenges if it wasn't for the incident with Veronica. JMO

it also just boils my skin why all the Champion boys just let Brad come into their room and antagonize Darrell. Then Derrick's bitch *** had the nerve to say he should have JUST pushed him down and walked away. There's 4 of you, support your teammate, take Brad out of the room and gaurd the door or something.

Ruins is such a hard watch man.

it also just boils my skin why all the Champion boys just let Brad come into their room and antagonize Darrell. Then Derrick's bitch *** had the nerve to say he should have JUST pushed him down and walked away. There's 4 of you, support your teammate, take Brad out of the room and gaurd the door or something.

I attempted to watch it earlier. I got to the episode where Brianna, unfortunately, gets eliminated. And then I turned it off. 

Lol

They wanted that shit to happen so Darrell can be gone. Let's be real. They weren't gonna get rid of him any other way. 

But it's good to know that people see that season for the piece of crap it is.

It would be interesting to see reactions if viewers if Ruins aired today...

If any of you use the wayback machine to look up old sites, you can access old webpages of The Challenge from Gauntlet III to now

If any of you use the wayback machine to look up old sites, you can access old webpages of The Challenge from Gauntlet III to now

what url are you putting in

www.mtv.com/ontv/rwrr_challenge

www.mtv.com/ontv/rwrr_challenge

didn't work but I just typed mtv.com and was able to navigate to 2000s mtv.com

thanks. this interesting, You can at least see the photos, bios and photo recaps from RW episodes

https://medium.com/@NovaRogue/trailblazers-on-the-challenge-in-season-appearances-%EF%B8%8F-%EF%B8%8F-a9e64dc4294f

this was actually super interesting to read!  I didn't realize Paula was the first to hit 10.  Does Abe really not get calls anymore? I mean he's insane, but I figured he made good tv for them lol. 

Also was Darrell really supposed to be on FR as Cory's partner?  Cory would be a champ by now if that was the cast.  Would have been cool to see him back if that was true.

Queen V <3 love everything about her.  

thanks! and yeah I believe John/Devin was an original team, then Dev had to fly home for his dad. so Tony was brought in. the original Merc teams were gonna be Tony/Madison, Cory/Darrell, and ... is that it? maybe only 2. Ashley/Hunter only became mercenaries because of Devin's dad's death I think

Damn a Cory / Darrell team would have been epic. 

Mike Lewis Podcast put up a Laura from St Thomas interview and an Averey from Portland interview. Both were great! We were robbed of seeing both of them at least one more time imo. Laura and Trey def should have been on Exes 2.  Anyways they're good listens just fyi 

So I'm rewatching Vendettas and while I don't think it's the worst challenge ever, it's close, but it's been very hard to focus. I actually stopped watching midway when it was airing. The format is absolutely atrocious and the vendettas thing was forced (but what isn't?)

They wanted that shit to happen so Darrell can be gone. Let's be real. They weren't gonna get rid of him any other way. 

But it's good to know that people see that season for the piece of crap it is.

I agree with that except for Derrick. I think he was genuinely in shock and didn't know Brad/Darrell would go that far. 

Does anyone have a list of people that were nearly cast for either of the War of the World seasons & were dropped by production or just declined? 

Does anyone have a list of people that were nearly cast for either of the War of the World seasons & were dropped by production or just declined? 

the 'challenge what could have been' thread has a great list for most seasons!

Thanks, Psy!

The Almost Cast on Challenge 36 

https://medium.com/@NovaRogue/the-almost-cast-on-challenge-36-e9fa367d1f68

Pages