The Challenge: Generic Thread

66254 posts / 0 new
Last post

i dont think we'll ever see kailah again unless she is single.

Why you say that?

I feel like she's lost stock with MTV. MTV is casting less people who are in relationships (especially females) and they cater to men more. So if she was single, they would see her as hook up potential but since she's not i dont think they see value in her.

honestly I thought S34 would be the return of the new regulars that weren't on WotW because of the restrictive casting - mostly Kailah and Nelson, but hopefully Tony and Angela as well - but ALAS :((( we got Leroy & Nany again so yay? (HEAVY sarcasm)

I think that group will be back. I feel like only reason they did this recent US vs UK theme was because of all the drama from War of the Worlds between both sides. Nelson, Tony, Kailah don't have a ton of issues with the UK so there wouldn't be as much beef. This was basically another sequel. That's how I see it. 

The cast for the next two seasons will be very telling...hoping for something interesting/unexpected but predicting the worst (mainly UK)

All I know is King Nelson better be back. Cory too. 

Derrick Henry or bust.

All I know is Prince Nelly T better be back. Cory too. 

Derrick Henry or bust.

Crawl back into your hole please 

This guy has taste.

https://twitter.com/DavonnesGarcia/status/1160298836104867840?s=19

This guy has taste.

https://twitter.com/DavonnesGarcia/status/1160298836104867840?s=19

It's really a damn shame that MTV has those people yet we get useless *** people like Morgan, Tori, and Chase on the show. Tragic.

Which cast members have the biggest gaps between their initial MTV show and their Challenge debut? I'm pretty sure the record holder is Lacey but are there other notably long ones I'm overlooking?

Which cast members have the biggest gaps between their initial MTV show and their Challenge debut? I'm pretty sure the record holder is Lacey but are there other notably long ones I'm overlooking?

Jo from RW: San Francisco. Her RW season debut was in 1994 and she appeared on the Gauntlet 2 in 2005. 

@Kvm this isn't the spoiler thread....

@Kvm this isn't the spoiler thread....

My apologies--thanks for catchign that  

Queen Parisa from RW: Sydney (2007) to The Challenge 35 (2019)

Queen Parisa from RW: Sydney (2007) to The Challenge 35 (2019)

Pages