The Challenge: Generic Thread

64595 posts / 0 new
Last post

what so you all think the meaninst thing someone has said to another contestant is?

Trishelle: I cannot fucking believe that you are right now like, going and being like oh yeah yeah, I'm here I'm here. 

still iconic to this day

lamazeclass wrote:
what so you all think the meaninst thing someone has said to another contestant is?

I mean I think Camila's racist rant probably is the worst as far as I can remember

That and whatever fucked up thing Veronica said to Tonya on The Ruins. 

Y’all when did Jenn G hook up with Darrell ?

lamazeclass wrote:

Trishelle: I cannot fucking believe that you are right now like, going and being like oh yeah yeah, I'm here I'm here. still iconic to this day

LOL

"Aneesa talks about like NOTHING non-stop. It is super super MIND NUMBINGLY annoying"

"REALLY RIGHT NOW YOU'RE JEWISH, YOU'RE BLACK!-"

Trishelle was gonna whoop ANEESA's ass. She had no fucks to give....then quit on Sarah in the most hilarious fashion...."Ok. Great"

"I told you Im not gonna hit her...." ELBOWS the shit outta Trishelle's face and holds defensive position "IM NOT GONNA HIT HER!"

"I told you Im not gonna hit her...." ELBOWS the shit outta Trishelle's face and holds defensive position "IM NOT GONNA HIT HER!"

LEGEND! Queeneesa delivers every damn season >>>

as much as I loved Laurel tearing Paula a new asshole on Rivals 1..... it was HARSH

as much as I loved Laurel tearing Paula a new asshole on Rivals 1..... it was HARSH

Meh it was harsh but well-deserved. Paula had been asking for that for years and she finally messed with the wrong one.

It would’ve only been the worst ever if Paula had done nothing and Laurel just decided to drag her like that. It was vicious but not unwarranted 

Challenge exec tells how they pick themes https://m.eonline.com/news/949572/mtv-s-the-challenge-how-the-cast-and-t...

Go Home Scott Freeman.  You're ruining the show.  

Stop casting these useless people from random reality shows. The fact that 'The Island' was his favorite season shows how out of touch he is with what this series is. 

El Lobito wrote:

It would’ve only been the worst ever if Paula had done nothing and Laurel just decided to drag her like that. It was vicious but not unwarranted 

HonestLee!

Then Tyler came in to her defense to look fucking stupid in his purple prancing underwear "OK and You can get the fuck outta my friends face!" 

So in light of Final Reckoning Premiring tonight who you all rooting for?for me it's Nelson/Kayleigh/Joss/Sylvia/Brad/Kyle/Kam/Paulie

Marie & Veronica.   I was excited to see Melissa compete....

El Lobito wrote:

both were wrong, but Paula was playing Bully first then when the tables turned she played victim.  

HonestTea101 wrote:
Challenge exec tells how they pick themes https://m.eonline.com/news/949572/mtv-s-the-challenge-how-the-cast-and-t...

Go Home Scott Freeman.  You're ruining the show.  Stop casting these useless people from random reality shows. The fact that 'The Island' was his favorite season shows how out of touch he is with what this series is. 

HonestTea101 wrote:

Go Home Scott Freeman.  You're ruining the show.  Stop casting these useless people from random reality shows. The fact that 'The Island' was his favorite season shows how out of touch he is with what this series is. 

The UK additions were gold. BB we will see, I think Natalie was a good addition, not convinced on Paulie, Jozea, or Day.

Very laughable that he named the knockoff-Survivor as his favorite season, one of the worst formatted seasons ever and made most of the cast miserable with the lack of food. I wouldn't mind seeing an Island 2 if it was done correctly (catered food so the cast isn't pissed, actual daily missions (not just faceoffs), eliminations, them not just choosing their teammates for the final boats, etc)... so basically a regular season but with an Island-esque vibe lmaooo

fresh meat 2

MalikOnFleek wrote:

fresh meat 2

thank you. Was it episode 1 or not shown But known 

lamazeclass wrote:
MalikOnFleek wrote:Y’all when did Jenn G hook up with Darrell ?
fresh meat 2

thank you. Was it episode 1 or not shown But known 

cant remeber very well, think it was shown breifly or in the background?

Queen Rachel still getting calls, or at least as recently as Dirty 30 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Queen Rachel still getting calls, or at least as recently as Dirty 30 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

AHHH!  You made my day with me reading this <3 Rachel would have KILLED Dirty 30....could you imagine if she would have said yes, Coral would have stayed on, and Queen V was there....GOLD.  I hope we see a Rachel return one day once her kids are a bit older and she's willing to take off <3 she is my all time fav cast member.  Did she confirm this recently!?! I'd love to here an interview with the Master of the Challenge. 

Rachel would of been the champion of dirty 30. KNOW THAT.

lamazeclass wrote:

Trishelle: I cannot fucking believe that you are right now like, going and being like oh yeah yeah, I'm here I'm here. still iconic to this day

Graphik wrote:

AHHH!  You made my day with me reading this <3 Rachel would have KILLED Dirty 30....could you imagine if she would have said yes, Coral would have stayed on, and Queen V was there....GOLD.  I hope we see a Rachel return one day once her kids are a bit older and she's willing to take off <3 she is my all time fav cast member.  Did she confirm this recently!?! I'd love to here an interview with the Master of the Challenge. 

She said it on IG with that "ask questions" thing everyone is doing. Said she got them for both Invasion & XXX.

Psy4potato wrote:
Graphik wrote:Queen Rachel still getting calls, or at least as recently as Dirty 30 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

She said it on IG with that "ask questions" thing everyone is doing. Said she got them for both Invasion & XXX.

imagine if Rachel replaced either Camila or Cara as a champ and reunited with Darrell and Shane ugh 

Graphik wrote:
Psy4potato wrote:
Graphik wrote:Queen Rachel still getting calls, or at least as recently as Dirty 30 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

imagine if Rachel replaced either Camila or Cara as a champ and reunited with Darrell and Shane ugh 

Not even all that Keen on Rachel but I would've been down for that.

Rachel would of been the champion of dirty 30. KNOW THAT.

100% Godeess Rachel would have steamrolled the ladies away...and seeing her with Queen V again would have been great! #bestcastmemberever

Graphik wrote:
Psy4potato wrote:

Ugh....that would have been amazing....gives me hope though she'll be back one day <3

Side Note: I miss a good old fashion opening credits with all the cast in it.....they need to bring that back <3 

My favs: The Gauntlet, Inferno 2, and Battle of the Sexes 1 & 2 - though 2 was awesome and I recently bought the song 'Come Out Fighting' on itunes because I love that one so much lol

My least fav was prob Duel 2's lol I don't need to seem the act and say words in them lol Even though I liked a lot of that cast

Pages