The Challenge: Generic Thread

64586 posts / 0 new
Last post

gamer73 wrote:
LurkerNoMore wrote:
ryan373 wrote:tbt to when we thought Eric and Sahar were on Exes 2
They were until they were dropped for AYTO.
All Jasmine’s fault tbh 

It gave us Brittany so I stopped complaining 

who

ryan373 wrote:
tbt to when we thought Eric and Sahar were on Exes 2

I dont really watch real world, but what season where they originally on?

The Second New Orleans season that aired in 2010.

Ashlee would have to carry that pathetic new Orleans team so im glad we didn't get her dragged down 

tbt to when we thought Eric and Sahar were on Exes 2

So glad they werent 

All 4 members of Team Sydney were eligible for following seasons. Whatever the issue was, it wasn’t irreversible.Ashli was a candidate for Exes II and Rivals III and the Significant Others theme.

ugh imagine the linkup of Ashli with Ashley M. ICONIC. TJ yelling at her on the island still gets me tight. GIRL HAD A BROKEN FOOT SHE AINT QUITTING 

Does Ashli want to return?

gamer73 wrote:
Lurker you can fucking exit trying to come for LegendKenzie. You know you were a fan. 

On her Real World I was. But she robbed Sahar and Ashlee of a spot on BOTS.

Tbt to when emilee pretty much called out jasmine for declining exes 2 and being one of the reasons why ayto was now on the challenge.   Dead 

Tbt to when emilee pretty much called out jasmine for declining exes 2 and being one of the reasons why ayto was now on the challenge.   Dead 

Who would have been Jasmine's ex?

challenge13 wrote:

Who would have been Jasmine's ex?

King Swift.

Saving us from AYTO would be the only acceptable reason to have Jasmine on a challenge. However the better casting move would have been Sahar/Eric & Ashli/Dunbar over AYTO.

challenge13 wrote:

Saving us from AYTO would be the only acceptable reason to have Jasmine on a challenge. However the better casting move would have been Sahar/Eric & Ashli/Dunbar over AYTO.

It was Trey and Laura

I always heard Sydney was DQ’d because Isaac brought drugs to Turkey or failed a test.

really fail to see why people like Sahar. She was so bland, just another" I have big dreams to be a singer" and a forced ass "romance ' her and Eric were bland af epically as a "couple"

Sydney was DQ due to Ashli or KellyAnne, but I think Ashli. Jasmine was deadass a priority to production lmaooooo

I think it was Ashli... It just doesnt make sense for all to come back except her.

The Queen had her SHOOK.

I've only seen one Challenge season that Kina did and that was The Duel, and I disliked her a lot on that season. Not sure if she's had better appearances, which is the reason people like her?

I found her beautiful...but also I just liked that she was there to play the game both in missions and politically.  She could be a huge bitch if she wanted to be, but she always gave it 100% and was usually in the stronger 50% of the girls on the challenges she was on.    My two cents <3

Look what came in the mail! 

THEY SELL THESE!?!?!?!?!?! I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE!?!?!?! Can you PM me the link? Or post it here!?!

Sydney was DQ due to Ashli or KellyAnne, but I think Ashli. Jasmine was deadass a priority to production lmaooooo
Rashida has some iconic moments tbf. 

Look what came in the mail! 

How did you got it?

They also have Dirty 30 ones but I just got the generic one. 

Is it underarmor or just a plain t-shirt

Best eliminations but for all the wrong reasons...

-Aneesa vs Shavoun (The Duel 2)

-Katie vs Sarah (The Ruins)

-Casey vs Susie (The Ruins)

-Syrus vs Derrick (Gauntlet 2)

-Jenn vs Rachel (The Inferno 3)

*add more I can't think of lol*

Best eliminations but for all the wrong reasons...-Aneesa vs Shavoun (The Duel 2)-Katie vs Sarah (The Ruins)-Casey vs Susie (The Ruins)-Syrus vs Derrick (Gauntlet 2)-Jenn vs Rachel (The Inferno 3)*add more I can't think of lol*

Jasmine vs Laurel

Shavonda vs Tonya

Best eliminations but for all the wrong reasons...-Aneesa vs Shavoun (The Duel 2)-Katie vs Sarah (The Ruins)-Casey vs Susie (The Ruins)-Syrus vs Derrick (Gauntlet 2)-Jenn vs Rachel (The Inferno 3)*add more I can't think of lol*

Alton vs Danny(Gauntlet 2).

HonestTea101 wrote:

Alton vs Danny(Gauntlet 2).

RIP Danny Dias...

Cara "I wasn't laughing at you.  Okay, I was..."

Landon smirking

really fail to see why people like Sahar. She was so bland, just another" I have big dreams to be a singer" and a forced ass "romance ' her and Eric were bland af epically as a "couple"

Razor wrote:

Is it underarmor or just a plain t-shirt

Regular t-shirt. 

Pages