The Challenge: Favorite/Fantasy Casts

15505 posts / 0 new
Last post

Love and War

This is a popular challenge idea that always floats around. I did do it before myself but this time instead of it just being a team of Exes vs Couples, I made the Love team pairs of couples and close friends/Allies (to a degree) and the war team is composed of exes and rivals/enemies. Tried to make a cast with a good dynamic and loads of drama. Somewhat realistic as well (except for some who may have sort of retired)

Rules: Start the game with both teams facing off against eachother for a few challenges. You stay with your partner the entire challenge. Winning team is safe from elimination. Losing team then votes in one pair from their team into elimination. Winning team votes in the second pair from the losing team to face off. Loser goes home, winner stays. After a few challenges break up the teams and make it pairs only for the remainder of the game. Winning pair of the challenge is safe from elimination and gets to send a team into elimination. That team then gets to choose the team they want to face off against. Final 3 teams will face off in the final challenge for $500,000. Only 1st place gets money. 

War Team

Shane Landrum/Da’Vonne Rogers (Rivals)

Johnny Bananas /Morgan Willett (Exes)

Jordan Wiseley/Tori Deal (Exes)

Fessy Shafaat/Amanda Garcia (Exes)

Emanuel Neagu/Michele Fitzgerald (Exes)

Nelson Thomas/Ashley Mitchell (Exes)

Jay Starrett/Michaela Bradshaw (Rivals)

Wes Bergmann/Laurel Stucky (Rivals)

Brad Fiorenza/Marie Roda (Rivals)

Love Team

Paulie Calafiore/Cara Maria Sorbello (Dating)

Zach Nichols/Jenna Nichols (Married)

Leroy Garrett/Kam Williams (Engaged)

Sam Bird/Kailah Casillas (Married)

CT Tamburello/Emy Alupei (Allies)

Josh Martinez/Nany Gonzalez (Besties)

Swaggy Williams/Bayleigh Dayton (Married)

Tony Raines/Nicole Zanatta (Allies)

Rogan O’Connor/Melissa Reeves (Allies)

Thoughts??

love this idea but what's the point of having them stick in pairs when it's a 2-team season? like I don't want Da'Vonne going home if Shane loses yet another elimination...

It would only be two teams for the first half of the game. After like the first 7-8 challenges and eliminations the teams would be dissolved and they would now be competing as pairs.

The Challenge Allstars IV

Team Real World:

Dan R (RW:  Miami

Teck (RW:  Hawaii)

Alton (RW: Las Vegas)

Landon (RW: Philadelphia)

Wes (RW: Austin)

Cohutta (RW: Sydney)

CJ (RW: Cancun)

Marlon (RW: Portland)

Cynthia (RW: Miami)

Julie (RW: New Orleans)

Coral (RW: Back to New York)

Arissa (RW: Las Vegas)

Jenn (RW: Denver)

Brianna (RW: Hollywood)

Ayiiia (RW: Cancun)

Nia (RW: Portland)

Team Road Rules:

Mark (RR: First Adventure)

Dan S (RR: Northern Trails)

Yes (RR: Semester at Sea)

Theo V (RR: Maximum Velocity)

Shane (RR: Campus Crawl)

Abram (RR: South Pacific)

Adam L (RR: The Quest)

Darrell (RR: Campus Crawl)

Emily B (RR: Second Adventure)

Tara (RR: Northern Trails)

Holly S (RR: Latin America)

Ayanna (RR: Semester at Sea)

Veronica (RR: Semester at Sea)

Rachel (RR: Campus Crawl)

Tina (RR: South Pacific)

Cara Z (RR: South Pacific)

Fresh Meat Reinforcements:

Pete (Fresh Meat II)

Noor (Fresh Meat II)

Sandy (Fresh Meat II)

Theresa (Fresh Meat II)

Tried making a more old school cast but i’m not too familiar with who is good so lmk what yall think lol

I like it

I remember back in 2004 or whenever the Inferno 2 was casting, MTV.com made a poll of every single cast member in RW and RR history and you had to vote whether they were 'Naughty' or 'Nice'. Maybe that's what they'll need to do again if they ever repeat this theme lol, which I hope they do because it was one of my favorites.

I actually remember them doing this poll. They also had a tentative title of Angels vs Demons 

Man the network was so fire then. Although in 2004/05 they annoyed the hell out of me with those Jamster commercials 

I also remember that poll. Such fun times of them acknowledging their entire pool of castmastes and the fans...even if we ultimately had no say lol

Yasss I also remember it being Angels vs. Demons at first!!! Lol I actually liked it. I love the theme.

Good Guys vs. Bad Ásses, Heroes vs. Villains, Naughty vs. Nice, Angels vs. Demons.... however tf they wanna call it, they really should repeat the theme again next time they do a team challenge <3

Battle of the Worst Cast Members

Adam - Paris

John - Key West

Erik - Fresh Meat

Evan - Fresh Meat

Dunbar - Sydney 

Jay - Explosion

Vince - Bloodlines

Paulie - BB

Josh - BB

Beth - Los Angeles 

Julie - New Orleans

Angela - Extreme

Tori - Viewers Revenge

Cara Maria - FM2

Jemmye- New Orleans

Simone - AYTO

Amanda - AYTO

Ninja - WW

I'm sure there are worse in the new seasons but stopped watching regularly around Total Madness.

What if Season 19 was Rivals and not Fresh Meat 2? This would be my perfect Rivals 1 cast. Some probably wouldn't do it but it's a fantasy cast lol. Some guy pairs are repeats from the original season but all of the girl pairs are new.

Veronica Portillo/Katie Doyle 

Cara Zavaleta/Kina Dean

Coral Smith/Julie Stoffer

Aneesa Ferreira/Evelyn Smith

Tonya Cooley/Robin Hibbard

Beth Stolarczyk/Tina Barta

Kellyanne Judd/Johnna Botta

Parisa Montazaran/Trisha Cummings

Kimberly Alexander/Paula Meronek

CT Tamburello/Adam King

Wes Bergmann/Kenny Santucci 

Davis Mallory/Tyrie Ballard

David Edwards/Puck Rainey

Abram Boise/Adam Larson

Tyler Duckworth/Johnny Devenanzio

Derrick Kosinski/David Burns

Greg Halstead/Will Gilbert

Brad Fiorenza/Darrell Taylor

Thoughts?

If they did The Challenge USA around 2009 with people from Survivor and Big Brother between 2006-2008. Tried to make it seem realistic it was diffcult lol.

If they did The Challenge USA around 2009 with people from Survivor and Big Brother between 2006-2008. Tried to make it seem realistic it was diffcult lol.

that's realistic and that cast would have served

What if Season 19 was Rivals and not Fresh Meat 2? This would be my perfect Rivals 1 cast. Some probably wouldn't do it but it's a fantasy cast lol. Some guy pairs are repeats from the original season but all of the girl pairs are new.

Veronica Portillo/Katie Doyle 

Cara Zavaleta/Kina Dean

Coral Smith/Julie Stoffer

Aneesa Ferreira/Evelyn Smith

Tonya Cooley/Robin Hibbard

Beth Stolarczyk/Tina Barta

Kellyanne Judd/Johnna Botta

Parisa Montazaran/Trisha Cummings

Kimberly Alexander/Paula Meronek

CT Tamburello/Adam King

Wes Bergmann/Kenny Santucci 

Davis Mallory/Tyrie Ballard

David Edwards/Puck Rainey

Abram Boise/Adam Larson

Tyler Duckworth/Johnny Devenanzio

Derrick Kosinski/David Burns

Greg Halstead/Will Gilbert

Brad Fiorenza/Darrell Taylor

Thoughts?

I'd move the women around...Veronica/Julie, Tina/Diem, Coral/Evelyn, Katie/Sarah, Aneesa/Jenn...Beth wouldn't go with Tina but you could also put her with Diem and drop Tina but regardless the women's side is awesome.  And I'd rather have Jenn then Robin. Rachel/Tori Hall would be a great option as well but I dont recall if she was pregnant at that point. Could also put Susie with pretty much anyone but I'd have used Susie/Jillian over the rookie Sydney pair. Oh and I can't include Tonya after The Ruins JMO

For the guys. I'd drop Puck/David mainly because they'd be gone before filming started and we'd have the alternates in anyway.  Evan was pick in that era so it would probably be him with Nehemiah MJ or Dunbar. I'd want to put Evan with Landon but that seems unfair. 

You're missing Daniele Donato who would have almost been the perfect casting choice even if you dislike her. I feel like the two Danis and Alison Irwin are the 3 locks for something like this in 09.

When the hell did Kimberly and Paula have beef? Bless my little heart for unconsciously erasing Paula from my memory entirely.

Old school male rivalries are so difficult to list because the men barely had any drama. A great one tho would've been Alton and Theo V with their beef from the gauntlet 1.

When the hell did Kimberly and Paula have beef? Bless my little heart for unconsciously erasing Paula from my memory entirely.

Over Dunbar on Duel 2

Over Dunbar on Duel 2

oh that's right. It's because I had erased Dunbar from my memory too.

Over Dunbar on Duel 2

Over Dunbar on Duel 2

Dunbar honestly might be one of the most useless people ever on the show that kept being cast.   Did anyone other than Paula like Dunbar at all?

You're missing Daniele Donato who would have almost been the perfect casting choice even if you dislike her. I feel like the two Danis and Alison Irwin are the 3 locks for something like this in 09.

I don't care for her. I just feel like Jen would have been chosen over Daniele. Plus Daniele was a stick on BB8. 

that's realistic and that cast would have served

Keesha and April's rivalry would have been awesome. 

I don't care for her. I just feel like Jen would have been chosen over Daniele. Plus Daniele was a stick on BB8. 

Whether you like her or not Dani absolutely would have been cast especially given her age at the time.  It's your fantasy cast so it's fine but Alison and Dani Donato would have probably been their 2nd and 3rd calls after Reyes.

Here’s another recasting I did.

What if Fresh Meat 2 was the first time they did War of the Worlds?? So instead of getting 13 unknown players, they used the theme of War of the Worlds and got reality show contestants from other shows outside of real world/road rules/fresh meat to be partnered with the alumni. War of the Worlds is one of my favorite challenges in recent years, but it did sort of bother me that players like Kyle, DaVonne, Paulie, Amanda, Hunter, Kam, and Natalie were part of the veterans group. Not that some of them weren’t good castings but I feel like the prospects should have been paired with big veteran players. Fresh Meat 2 took place back in 2010 so I did have to go back in time and look at reality stars who were relevant back then at that time and more likely to be on this. To make my life easier, since this is my cast, I stuck with only US shows and tried to use a few different reality shows but unfortunately I didn’t watch a huge assortment of shows at that time so I had to do some digging.

Lets start with the veterans cast. Went for good drama, competition and assortment of older and new cast members.

Darrell Taylor- Road Rules: Campus Crawl

Shane Landrum- Road Rules: Campus Crawl

Chris "C.T." Tamburello- The Real World: Paris

Brad Fiorenza- The Real World: San Diego

Landon Lueck- The Real World: Philadelphia

Kenny Santucci- Fresh Meat

Wes Bergmann- The Real World: Austin

John Devenanzio- The Real World: Key West

Veronica Portillo- Road Rules: Semester at Sea

Coral Smith- The Real World: Back to New York

Rachel Robinson- Road Rules: Campus Crawl                    

Evelyn Smith- Fresh Meat

Johanna Botta- The Real World: Austin

Paula Meronek- The Real World: Key West

KellyAnne Judd- The Real World: Sydney

Jenn Grijalva- The Real World: Denver   

Now for the interesting part, the prospects. As I said I had to do some research on reality tv stars at those times. I did use a lot of VH1 people from dating shows since I watched those the most. I didn’t watch big brother but I went with people I knew of and used shows I watched around those years.

Ronnie Ortiz-Magro- Jersey Shore

Joshua "Whiteboy" Gallander- I Love New York (season 1) and I Love Money (season 1)

Ezra "Buddha" Masters- I Love New York (season 2) and I Love Money (season 2)

TJ "Flex" Markiewicz- Daisy of Love

Oscar "Ozzy" Lusth- Survivor: Cook Islands and  Survivor: Micronesia

Andria "Dreamz" Herd- Survivor: Fiji

Bo Kunkle- A Shot at Love II with Tila Tequila

Hayden Moss- Big Brother 12

Andre Birleanu- America's Most Smartest Model (I know it’s random but he was a big villain on that show when I randomly watched it)

Parvati Shallow- Survivor: Cook Islands and  Survivor: Micronesia

Nicole "Hoopz" Alexander- Flavor of Love (season 1) and I Love Money (season 1)

Shay "Buckeey" Johnson- Flavor of Love (season 2)

Lacey Conner- Rock of Love with Bret Michaels (season 1)

Megan Hauserman- Rock of Love with Bret Michaels (season 2) and other assorted shows

Natalie Nunn- Bad Girls Club (season 4)

Keesha Smith- Big Brother 10

Lisa Dumont- A Shot at Love II with Tila Tequila 

Vanessa Romanelli- A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila

Thoughts? How do you think some of these people would do? Interesting pairings?

LOVE the idea and Megan is a *** MUST

for the vets cast, though - if people like Veronica and Coral would've agreed to be on, they would've been on FM2. so it's unrealistic

Here’s another recasting I did.

What if Fresh Meat 2 was the first time they did War of the Worlds?? So instead of getting 13 unknown players, they used the theme of War of the Worlds and got reality show contestants from other shows outside of real world/road rules/fresh meat to be partnered with the alumni. War of the Worlds is one of my favorite challenges in recent years, but it did sort of bother me that players like Kyle, DaVonne, Paulie, Amanda, Hunter, Kam, and Natalie were part of the veterans group. Not that some of them weren’t good castings but I feel like the prospects should have been paired with big veteran players. Fresh Meat 2 took place back in 2010 so I did have to go back in time and look at reality stars who were relevant back then at that time and more likely to be on this. To make my life easier, since this is my cast, I stuck with only US shows and tried to use a few different reality shows but unfortunately I didn’t watch a huge assortment of shows at that time so I had to do some digging.

Lets start with the veterans cast. Went for good drama, competition and assortment of older and new cast members.

Darrell Taylor- Road Rules: Campus Crawl

Shane Landrum- Road Rules: Campus Crawl

Chris "C.T." Tamburello- The Real World: Paris

Brad Fiorenza- The Real World: San Diego

Landon Lueck- The Real World: Philadelphia

Kenny Santucci- Fresh Meat

Wes Bergmann- The Real World: Austin

John Devenanzio- The Real World: Key West

Veronica Portillo- Road Rules: Semester at Sea

Coral Smith- The Real World: Back to New York

Rachel Robinson- Road Rules: Campus Crawl                    

Evelyn Smith- Fresh Meat

Johanna Botta- The Real World: Austin

Paula Meronek- The Real World: Key West

KellyAnne Judd- The Real World: Sydney

Jenn Grijalva- The Real World: Denver   

Now for the interesting part, the prospects. As I said I had to do some research on reality tv stars at those times. I did use a lot of VH1 people from dating shows since I watched those the most. I didn’t watch big brother but I went with people I knew of and used shows I watched around those years.

Ronnie Ortiz-Magro- Jersey Shore

Joshua "Whiteboy" Gallander- I Love New York (season 1) and I Love Money (season 1)

Ezra "Buddha" Masters- I Love New York (season 2) and I Love Money (season 2)

TJ "Flex" Markiewicz- Daisy of Love

Oscar "Ozzy" Lusth- Survivor: Cook Islands and  Survivor: Micronesia

Andria "Dreamz" Herd- Survivor: Fiji

Bo Kunkle- A Shot at Love II with Tila Tequila

Hayden Moss- Big Brother 12

Andre Birleanu- America's Most Smartest Model (I know it’s random but he was a big villain on that show when I randomly watched it)

Parvati Shallow- Survivor: Cook Islands and  Survivor: Micronesia

Nicole "Hoopz" Alexander- Flavor of Love (season 1) and I Love Money (season 1)

Shay "Buckeey" Johnson- Flavor of Love (season 2)

Lacey Conner- Rock of Love with Bret Michaels (season 1)

Megan Hauserman- Rock of Love with Bret Michaels (season 2) and other assorted shows

Natalie Nunn- Bad Girls Club (season 4)

Keesha Smith- Big Brother 10

Lisa Dumont- A Shot at Love II with Tila Tequila 

Vanessa Romanelli- A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila

Thoughts? How do you think some of these people would do? Interesting pairings?

I like some of the names I know but I hated brining in other shows so definitely not my favorite.  Again, not bad at all just not my favorite  lol

The Challenge: Battle Of The Exes 3

Jordan and Nia

Emanuel and Tori D

Cohutta and Nany

Wes and Kellyanne

Jay and Morgan

Bananas and Natalie

Nelson and Ashley M

Cory and Kailah

Bruno and Jenna

Zach and Ashley K

Fessy and Amanda