Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19567 posts / 0 new
Last post

I just read feeds never came back on after the evicition. I wonder if someone quit or something big happened?

Nah, I disagree. He can be a nice guy and still be upset. He said save that fake a*ss shit

He didn't have to be rude to Rubina. She was loyal to her ally and never anything really going with him. He played a bad game. He took out friends so he should have taken it better. Being rude to someone doing a kind gesture is never ok. He sucks. Low-claşś ahòlè

Y'all want bitterness and drama and get mad when it actually happens.

He didn't curse that girl out. He rejected a friendship bracelet. Who ******* cares.

Nah, I disagree. He can be a nice guy and still be upset. He said save that fake a*ss shit

He didn't have to be rude to Rubina. She was loyal to her ally and never anything really going with him. He played a bad game. He took out friends so he should have taken it better. Being rude to someone doing a kind gesture is never ok. He sucks. Low-claşś ahòlè

Y'all want bitterness and drama and get mad when it actually happens.

He didn't curse that girl out. He rejected a friendship bracelet. Who ******* cares.

Thiss plus the way Rubina has been moving with him since he's been on the block, Quinn has seen it as her trying to do jury management and the bracelet was a clear move to do just that. I would be annoyed too

Leah won HOH

Leah won HOH

cam was second 

OMG WE WON!! She hopefully leaves Angela alone and has the 2 sides fighting for her. I'm excited for this!

If Leah wants Chelsie to go home she has to put up T'kor

Quinn's payback is coming! Bye Chelsie. I hope T'Kor gets to her first.

Here for a chaotic Leah HOH! Hopefully T'kor gets in there and that friendship is still in tact. Chelsie and Cam or Rubina/Kimo for noms! 

I think they're sleeping outside all week too hopefully it gets messy 

**** YES #LeahsReckoning

Eh I still think getting out the d•yke was worth it. For the viewers at least Smile

the only people she shouldn't nom are angela, mj, and cam. those are the only relationships she has in the house that are somewhat salvageable. literally everyone else doesn't like her at all so any combination of the rest of them should be fine

Chelsie, T'kor noms, Cam POV, Chelsie taken off, Rubina replacement, T'kor evicted YUP Smile

yall think t'kor + kimo would be smart noms?

yall think t'kor + kimo would be smart noms?

I think Leah should nominate Chelsie & cam bc if Chelsie is on the block and cam isn't a nominee and wins veto he's taking her off

But then again....if the trio isn't on the block and it's cam vs Chelsie then my babe is getting voted out Sad

i really hope leah doesn't pull a jessica graf and nominate angela and mj or something stupid. 

Funny how you b•itches are NOW starting to like leah since she was associated with that nerd. I remember you all calling her boring and dull. If I were CML I would have screenshot all of those comments Smile

I think her options will be Chelsie, Rubina or Kimo before she goes after the others 

Funny how you b•itches are NOW starting to like leah since she was associated with that nerd. I remember you all calling her boring and dull. If I were CML I would have screenshot all of those comments

To be fair she woke up a few weeks ago to the game. She was on love island mode the whole first half. 

Yes chelsie may go home this week but at least we don't have to deal with qu•eef's cringe DRs, right? Smile

leah just confirmed that that cam is safe with her. 

leah just confirmed that that cam is safe with her. 

IKDR 

Say what you will about Cam but he is playing the game more than he gets credit for.

If I am Chelsie I am pushing for the all-girls thing and trying to get Leah to nominate Kemo and Rubina as a pawn.

Me and entrepreneur can rest easy Smile

All of them can go besides T'Kor and Angela.

T'snore is going on the block babe Smile

Didn't you try and claim Chelsie is your favorite?

Pages