Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19568 posts / 0 new
Last post

Kimo eviction tonight! Well hello let's celebrate that!

/

jessica went from being a liberal running around the bb house talking about how she gets her ******* bleached to this.. wow

Kimo eviction tonight! Well hello let's celebrate that!

/

jessica went from being a liberal running around the bb house talking about how she gets her ******* bleached to this.. wow

the power of the straight white man. 

Not them stretching out a one round otev into 2 segments. This is your hint this show doesn't need to be on 3 nights a week. 

Not them stretching out a one round otev into 2 segments. This is your hint this show doesn't need to be on 3 nights a week. 

ehh... a good season deserves 3x a week...

It's sounding like Quinn may actually pull off getting the votes to stay. Smile

ehh... a good season deserves 3x a week...

We don't live in that time anymore. In the PC, family-friendly, campy days it cannot.

It's sounding like Quinn may actually pull off getting the votes to stay.

That's fine with me.

YESSS get rid of the trio

Angela is a better gameplayer than Dan and Will.

I didn't even realize that Angela is the one who planted the seed that Quinn/Leah were working with the Trio, which is why Mak and Chelsie decided to put him up. Oh, I respect it! 

***** they didn't even show the veto ceremony wtf is this 

They could have shortened that ome round veto instead of doing tbc.

Ok OldSchooler now I agree... they dragging the show. Why wasn't the veto ceremony shown?

seems like there won't be an eviction tomorrow 

quinn is going to win this season

they no longer have ai arena so instead of showing us the hoh on thursdays, they'll start doing tbc and doing veto ceremony on thursday + eviction

with what jury votes?

Quinn is leaving tomorrow.

Leah must win HoH tomorrow. We need the chaos to keep the momentum of the season going.

with what jury votes?

Depends on who he's sitting next to.

I do feel bad for Quinn. It's gotta suck to be a superfan and student of the game only to go on the show and become one of the worst players of all-time.

Watching clips of Quinn saying his goodbyes to everyone is breaking my heart. The rest of the season is going to drag now. 

Chelsie and Angela are really gonna have to work to carry this season but Angela's luck is gonna run out soon.

Angela will place 5th.

The schedule changed we are getting a 2 hour eviction sometime in October and a 2 hour finale. Apparently it was never 2 hours before this?

Happy Quinnviction Day!

No offense (or take offense, I'm good either way), but this feels like something you would do- 

Happy Quinnviction Day!

No offense (or take offense, I'm good either way), but this feels like something you would do- 

no but I would sneak into cara maria's stables and cook her horse Smile

The hermaphrodite's stans are using revisionist history saying that targeting the hermaphrodite is a bad game move on chelsie's part as if Quinn hasn't said he wants Chelsie gone first  https://x.com/xtrathots/status/1833427119101382672?s=46&t=fMt1uqVzO2HK_rC5ZQVFbw

Pages