Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19586 posts / 0 new
Last post

Awww, Joseph showing emotion for the first time during Angela's speech made me dislike him a little less. He's still way too cocky for doing nothing. 

Remember I said this would be a dynamic cast? lol turns out this is probably the most invisible ensemble ever. I can't tell you thing about Joseph Leah McKenzie or Cam. Am I forgetting someone?

kimo kinda irrelevant tbh

delete

CHELSIE DONATO-BRIONES DID THAT

Tucker was the best casting choice we've seen for this decade <3

Cam looked kinda cute in that DR and when he cried for Tucker. 

Joseph is weird I don't like him. 

wow they really don't rig big brother anymore

Didn't it seem like Julie tried to avoid telling him McKenzie voted him out? There was hesitation as she was talking as if Grodner told her in her ear to shut up and keep the votes a mystery. Julie always confirms who voted them out this time she didn't. 

wow they really don't rig big brother anymore

baby you know grodner rigged that 20k vote

I'm starting be over Angela. She blows up all her alliances likes she's trying to be voted out. 

But yet you stan T'dork for doing the same?

I know that you're obsessed with with me and you always want to start an argument with me. But believe it or not, you don't have to respond to everything I comment. 

A message board is a public forum, if you can't handle it log the **** out loser. You can't answer the question so you just cry like the victim ***** you are like you don't respond to me shit.

ANGELA IS SAFE!!!!!!

A message board is a public forum, if you can't handle it log the **** out loser. You can't answer the question so you just cry like the victim ***** you are like you don't respond to me shit.

Like I said, obsessed and angry. Get help. 

COME ON CHELSIE WIN THAT HOH!!!!

Like I said, obsessed and angry. Get help. 

I know that you're obsessed with with me and you always want to start an argument with me. But believe it or not, you don't have to respond to everything I comment. 

CHELSIE IS A BB LEGEND!!!!! 

We really lost with this boot list though lol.

Who will get Quinn out? I need them to win.

Tkor really has played the best game in the house so far this season. Flipping the power dynamic by taking out the Pentagon, winning HoH, taking out Tucker, never being nominated. Yes Queen! 

Tkor really has played the best game in the house so far this season. Flipping the power dynamic by taking out the Pentagon, winning HoH, taking out Tucker, never being nominated. Yes Queen! 

T'Kor <3

Tucker still leaving with $20K so Smile

I am so upset for Kimo. He cares about Tucker and seeing him be evicted must make him sad. I hope that this experience can make him stronger in this game.

I don't feel anything from this eviction 

Quinn might make it to the end and that is disgusting

Have Chelsie, Cam, Leah, and Makensy made an official alliance yet?

I doubt it. Him, T'snooze, and Angie are all in the same boat. They are proven they can't be trusted in alliance. 

Quinn, Tkor, Chelsie for final 3. Smile

I doubt it. Him, T'snooze, and Angie are all in the same boat. They are proven they can't be trusted in alliance. 

hopefully qu•eef and khia'kor get evicted back to back

This eviction was very predictable.

Quinn, Tkor, Chelsie for final 3.

with Chelsie winning bc Quinn's gameplay is cringe and t'kor would lull the jury to sleep 

Pages