Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19589 posts / 0 new
Last post

Mak is winning ai arena and Tucker will be blindsided. Smile

Mak is winning ai arena and Tucker will be blindsided.

cute that you think Tucker is leaving. A special twist or battleback will save him

Anyways if MJ/Leah are still in the game next week I hope they win HOH so they can nominate zzz'kor's a•ss! Smile

You said "anyways" just to continue talking about the same topic, i.e. T'Queen. LOL

Girl f•uck T'Qüêëf

Girl f•uck T'Qüêëf

Queen has people MAD! Lol

Tkor is Killa's new Cara. 

Tkor is Killa's new Cara. 

well t'kor doesn't sleep in other girl's panties and actually has self-respect so that puts her above khia maria

And that's the only compliment I will give mmhmm'kor

"T'bore doesn't do anything" *flips the entire house structure* 

"T'kors a flop she'll never win a comp" *wins HOH*  

lmao that goal post stay moving 

Women really can't win a veto in BB lol. 

Glad to hear T'dumb is tanking her game!!

Glad to hear T'dumb is tanking her game!!

Destroying the Pentagon alliance, winning HoH, about to take out one of the most powerful players, isn't tanking her game at all. The unnecessary hate is so strong.

Destroying the Pentagon alliance, winning HoH, about to take out one of the most powerful players, isn't tanking her game at all. The unnecessary hate is so strong.

The hate isn't unnecessary.

The hate isn't unnecessary.

It is when there are much more deserving people you can direct it at, but dumb and dumber are fixated on Tkor.

It is when there are much more deserving people you can direct it at, but dumb and dumber are fixated on Tkor.

who are the more deserving ppl?

Mak, Leah, Cam, Joseph, Rubina. 

T'dumb wins this game I'll take it back but all her moves point to her being targeted and no one trusting her. She is proving she isn't loyal or trustworthy to anyone but Kemo...probably would turn on him. I appreciate she is messy but she's boring and lacks the charisma to make it interesting. Maybe she'll prove me wrong with her edit this week.

Mak, Leah, Cam, Joseph, Rubina. 

them and t'kor can all leave tbh (kimo too)

Yall got the pulse on T'kor way wrong according to house dynamics. Shes so loved and protected that 3 people volunteered to go up for her. Even the "other side" like Leah and Chelsie want to work with her. I'd say Makensy is the only one that may put her up but she's padded because next to most she's safe including all of her allies Tucker, Rubina, Kimo. I'd even say she's the most well positioned right right now. 

Well hopefully Makensy wins HOH then Wink

I need zzz'kor to be humbled! Smile

The week before Brooklyn was evicted everyone said she had it in the bag to win and she made way less of an error than T'flop has. Yall can root for different people and it's ok. You don't have to meltdown anytime someone doesnt have the same opinion as you.

The week before Brooklyn was evicted everyone said she had it in the bag to win and she made way less of an error than T'flop has. Yall can root for different people and it's ok. You don't have to meltdown anytime someone doesnt have the same opinion as you.

right like yall don't see me having a meltdown bc everyone is threatened by king tucker Smile

You don't have to meltdown anytime someone doesnt have the same opinion as you.

Once again the person with no self-awareness giving advice they don't take themselves. Lol

I wrote like 4 sentences and that's a meltdown lol from the king or queen of daily meltdowns lmao I was just trying to educate yall on the pulse according to feeds because you and a few others come on here spewing random nonsensical things as facts when clearly yall aren't keeping up. Brooklyn only had her core T'kor is cool with a lot of people but we shall see the game could game again. 

You don't have to meltdown anytime someone doesnt have the same opinion as you.

Once again the person with no self-awareness giving advice they don't take themselves. Lol

LITERALLY like it blows my mind lol

Let someone write "I like Quinn", OldClown will throw a temper tantrum for two days about why Quinn is ruining the show.

It blows my mind if UK is the world's best troll or the most unaware human on the planet. I joke about Quinn sucking, you meltdown, cry, play victim, we come to an understanding I'm playing, we move on...I think, two hours later I have a different opinion and you start the tantrum all over again. 

I don't like Quinn or Bore'Kor and you guys don't like Tucker. Seems fair, no?

Pages