Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19732 posts / 0 new
Last post

T'Kor, Kimo, Lisa <3

--for week 1 eviction <3

No Sad

Yall don't mind me spamming I'm on my lunch break

T'Kor, Kimo, Lisa <3

--for final 3 <3

4 NOMINEES?

Angela is HoH

Makensy already doing too much giving crackedt energy lol

Makensy, Brooklyn, Chelsie might be the mean girl alliance oh I'm seated for this

My favorites so far are Chelsie, Cam, Joseph, and Tkor. Possibly Leah, not sure about her yet.

Matt and Makenzy are doing a lottt and I can see that being a problem for them. Makenzy doing her best Paloma impression not sleeping and not eating (and said they need to get rid of Angela the HOH) and Matt spent hours in the Storage room last night talking to people (mostly Makensy and Leah) and Angela and others see it.  

Would not be surprised if she back doors someone from the flirtmance. 

I know your coworkers hate you. Your supposed to be helping stock shelves but instead your looking at **** on Twitter.

*you're *you're 

Noooo I don't want to lose my prince Adonis Sad

I hate that none of my favorites have vowels in their name. CCMMTRL just doesn't have the same ring to is DAT AŚŞ OR TASKBAR.

You can't spell CCMMTRL without CML! Wink

Cedric, Chelsie, Matt, Makensy, Tucker, Rubina, Leah. #MakeRealityTVPrettyAgain

Hate you so much. Angela is taking after Renny and Felicia by bringing the cracked old lady energy and you're being ungrateful while *****ing about how reality TV is boring. Hate you so much. 

Yall don't mind me spamming I'm on my lunch break

Don't apologize. Do what you want and make people apologize to YOU! You don't have time for these games. 

Me whenever they show Matt 

I'm so ******* happy that Angela won HOH OMG?????? I can't remember the last time my favorite won the first HOH? Maybe Rachel in BB13- 

I'm so ******* happy that Angela won HOH OMG?????? I can't remember the last time my favorite won the first HOH? Maybe Rachel in BB13- 

Did you watch BB13 when it originally aired?

Did you watch BB13 when it originally aired?

Nope. My first season watching live was BB20. I had first heard of the show during BB16 when I saw an episode at a friend's house. I didn't think about it again until BB19, where I had started watching Survivor by that time. I watched the premiere and thought it was a Survivor ripoff, so I turned it off but occasionally kept up with the results. I remember recording the finale and then watching it the next day after I finished my math homework. I was happy that Josh won... barf. And then I officially started with BB20, where I fell in love with Rockstar. 

My first live season was BB15 and...lol

Season Rankings: 

1. Big Brother 6 
  2. Big Brother 10 
  3. Big Brother 7 
  4. Big Brother 11 
  5. Big Brother 24 
  6. Big Brother 17 
  7. Big Brother 13 
  8. Big Brother 3 
  9. Big Brother 4 
  10. Big Brother 14 
  11. Big Brother 15 
  12. Big Brother 5 
  13. Big Brother 20 
  14. Big Brother: Over the Top 
  15. Celebrity Big Brother 2 
  16. Big Brother Reindeer Games 
  17. Celebrity Big Brother 1 
  18. Big Brother 2 
  19. Big Brother 8 
  20. Big Brother 18 
  21. Big Brother 9 
  22. Big Brother 25 
  23. Big Brother 23 
  24. Big Brother 12 
  25. Celebrity Big Brother 3 
  26. Big Brother 21 
  27. Big Brother 16 
  28. Big Brother 1 
  29. Big Brother 22 
  30. Big Brother 19 

I was happy that Josh won... barf. 

*Insert Cara shocked face image*. We're not skipping pass this admission! So you WERE a Josh fan then you went on social media and flipped to bandwagon on undeserved Josh hate. ****!

He seems annoying from what I've seen and while I'd prefer for whoever Aaryn's friend is or the MAGA cop to go, I won't be mad if he goes.

*Insert Cara shocked face image*. We're not skipping pass this admission! So you WERE a Josh fan then you went on social media and flipped to bandwagon on undeserved Josh hate. ****!

Oh nooooooo no no lol. I thought he was funny and a goofball, but then I later realized how horribly he treats people when I watched the footage. 

Angela is gonna take him away from me

https://x.com/realitydyl/status/1814246698560213071?s=46&t=fMt1uqVzO2HK_rC5ZQVFbw

While I support anything Angela does, he NEEDS to stay. He is so pretty. 

Okay now it's getting weird....

https://x.com/campiidoll/status/1814442344835391651?s=46&t=fMt1uqVzO2HK_rC5ZQVFbw

It says doesnt exist?

I hear Angela is having a cracked Frenchie/Devon type of HoH. This sounds perfect. A couple weeks of entertainment with an early exit and keeping CCMMTRL safe!

Okay now it's getting weird....

https://x.com/campiidoll/status/1814442344835391651?s=46&t=fMt1uqVzO2HK_rC5ZQVFbw

It says doesnt exist?

the OP isn't the one selling their mutual is. It's disturbing...

I hear Angela is having a cracked Frenchie/Devon type of HoH. This sounds perfect. A couple weeks of entertainment with an early exit and keeping CCMMTRL safe!

can't feel bad for her. All it takes is for her to nominate MJ/Matt. She didn't. Now she has the option to backdoor one of them. She won't. I see her going next week or the week after. It sucks that Kimo might end up being a casualty even tho I don't care for him.

I see what CML likes Angela. I think it might be his mother. They have similar energy, no? CML definitely gives "raised in Utah vibes".

Pages