Big Brother Open Discussion (Feed Spoilers)

19733 posts / 0 new
Last post

Reality tv isn't Miss America. We don't need hot people for the sake of being hot. Will have a bunch of Horacios and Averys giving absolutely nothing.

Hot doesn't automatically equal boring. So let me specify since some of yall can't keep up...give us ENTERTAINING hot people!

Bit^ch, I can keep up. You couldn't even understand what GoldenRing was saying. Your version of hot is Nicole Bass anyways, so pass on you casting for hot or entertaining.

This is one of the most attractive cast in a long time

the ****?

Don't Chelsie look like Nia from Dance Moms?

I only like Cam.

I only like Cam.

his hometown is 15 min from me lmao.

lemme see if we have any mutuals on IG

Why r the cbs ppl so angry about feeds I thought that was BBCAN that lost them

Tried watching the cast interviews and heard the word friendship too many times had to X out quickly

BB has always cast normal-looking people. Which again makes the idea of anything else dumb.

Show went downhill when looks/followers became the norm and even then it wasn't supermodel ready casts. This is normal for BB.

I only like Cam.

Not to be weird, but Cam is not far from me either. Lmao.

He's too close actually. Idk if he still is out there or not.

I only like Cam.

lmaoo close asf, why some of my family follow that man on IG. 

I only like Cam.

lmaoo close asf, why some of my family follow that man on IG. 

He knows someone from my Alma Mater, and he's not even from that area.

I'm actually screaming. He better win.

Tried watching the cast interviews and heard the word friendship too many times had to X out quickly

I hope its like the friendship alliance from BB6 lol

No flashback or archive features is a big win for people with lives and jobs that won't live vicariously through strangers and try to ruin their lives 

No flashback or archive features is a big win for people with lives and jobs that won't live vicariously through strangers and try to ruin their lives 

Well actually that's worse because now everyone can lie and what happens when a new outlet runs with it?

The update accounts gon give up this season lookin like a dub to me.

Well actually that's worse because now everyone can lie and what happens when a new outlet runs with it?

TMZ, People, USWeekly, will not post anything about it without a clip. odds are someone will still be up and clip it if it's serious enough.

I guess yall are just gonna have to not believe everything you read on the internet lol

TMZ, People, USWeekly, will not post anything about it without a clip. odds are someone will still be up and clip it if it's serious enough.

I guess yall are just gonna have to not believe everything you read on the internet lol

I only comment on the stuff the HGs say out of their mouths.

But I don't underestimate the stupidity of others. Someone will always fall for something.

big brother fandom is seriously mental so i'm glad they are melting down. They take this carnival game show so seriously lmaooo

speaking of meltdowns our very own oldschooler had a complete meltdown and raged quit bc he got stuck with quinn as the last choice on a draft Sad

speaking of meltdowns our very own oldschooler had a complete meltdown and raged quit bc he got stuck with quinn as the last choice on a draft

This is mostly false. I selected the 17th hg instead of Quinn and they tried to force Quinn on me so I politely removed myself since I did not receive the hg I drafted.

I thought Quinn was a girl 

This is mostly false. I selected the 17th hg instead of Quinn and they tried to force Quinn on me so I politely removed myself since I did not receive the hg I drafted.

The 17th houseguest wasn't an option idiot. It would've been against the rules! 

Who is in yalls draft I'm curious Smile

Who is in yalls draft I'm curious

Me, AmandaGarcia, and two DUMB LOSERS!

I meant which players did yall pick lmao

I meant which players did yall pick lmao

Oh. Lol. Well I still wanted to make the point that Floppy and CML are losers. My team before I quit was Ramona, Cedrick, Mackenzie, and the mystery 17th hg.

amandagarciaisaqueen wasn't having your shit either, LOL! 

amandagarciaisaqueen wasn't having your shit either, LOL! 

Lmaoooo I just had to throw one of his fave's quotes back at him Wink

Pages